HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE

HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE

HOLDING ONTO HIS KNEE AND DOWN

Breaks my heart

Reminder that Derrick Rose will be the first MVP to never make the hall of fame.

I can't believe he messed his knee up again.

He would have done so well. I love his play style.

But god damn his glass knees.

Kek how the fuck is this even possible. Nigga just learn to walk lmao

It was because he always landed like a retard with a straight leg instead of bending it.

>Up by 12 points with 1:10 left to play in a first round playoff game against the Sixers

Thibodeau should never be excused for that shit

It was bound to happen to be honest He was dunking and kicking his leg like a retard before he landed

Never before has a man been paid so much to play so little game time.

F

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

What a complete disaster of a career

This legit makes me sad. Going from youngest MVP (deserved) to youngest retirement in history, being unable to walk. Damn.

It keeps happening

He doesn't have the body for his aggressive play style. He fucking crashes midair into monsters during a layup and blows out something.

Who's ready for THE RETURN 5.0 promotion and shoes?

Oh yea, and the thing that really pissed me off was when this bastard just decided to sit out an entire season "just to be safe". Cocky asshole thought he would come back and dominate.

What a fucking disaster of a career.

isn't he also the first MVP to never win a championship?

Charles Barkley never won a chip and was mvp

the first time it was funny, now it hurts my heart

what did the poor lad do to deserve this

At least we dont have to worry about him coming back too soon

Steve Nash and Allen Iverson off the top of my head.

Durant
Nash
Malone
Iverson

Nash, Iverson, Barkley, Malone...there is a surprisingly high number of of MVPs who never did it.

However, Rose will probably be the first MVP to not make the Hall of Fame. He played at HoF level for two years, that's not really enough. I know it's silly to feel sorry for him, since he's made like $100 million+, but I really feel like our hometown hero was destined for more than this.

>poor

Also,
>feeling bad for multimillionaires

his career over, should've stayed loyal to the bulls. just look at the upcoming free agents for the off season
Chris Paul* $22.9M
Derrick Rose $21.3M
Stephen Curry $12.1M
Kyle Lowry* $12.0M
Jrue Holiday $11.3M
Jeff Teague $8.8M
George Hill $8.0M
Shaun Livingston $5.8M
Patty Mills

I'm sure he will get another short term contract, but for way less. He should start looking for a career after basketball.

people shit on rose and chicago a lot...but you have no idea what he meant to this city and how much it has hurt bulls fans to watch his career slip away like this

it's so depressing

Fuck D rose. I knew he would be a flop but everyone was hanging on his nuts until he got injured. He was Chicago's biggest upset, and I'm a Chicagoan.

Loyal? He was traded dumbass.

>I knew he would be a flop

Wait, you though that when he was an All-Star, won the MVP award, led the Bulls to the ECF...what on earth made you think he would be a flop up until that playoff game where he blew out his knee?

m8 he's set for life