Should California secede from the United States?

Should California secede from the United States?

Shluld vs could. It'll never happen.

559 nudes

6th biggest economy in the world, absolutley

Can't happen soon enough

Yes. Make California Great Again.

Why are you so sure it will never happen?

they couldn't afford it

6th largest economy in the world.

if anyone cant afford it, its the US.

Can they please?

California GDP in roughly equivalent to UK, and if Cali secedes then US gets knocked down behind EU is global GDP.

The US will agree to being 2nd place.

the US are gay

They may have a large GDP, but with very little manufacturing and no energy independence they would come back to the US begging for water and power

Simple.
Only Texas maintained the right to do so.

Any other state to attempt it would be subject to Federal Troops and martial law.

Yes. They've no need to stay with the worthless fucks in the red states. All California does is support those worthless sponges. The sooner they leave the sooner they can achieve greatness.

War it is then.

The original colonies revolted against England for unfair taxation, so should California.

>Russian ads on Facebook promoting secession of Texas
I'm sure they would be thrilled if the US isn't a US anymore.

They won't be the 6th largest economy after they lose the ports, the military bases, the corporate offices and all the revenue they generate.
Then you add in the exodus of employees and their families leaving to stay in America and the mass influx of immigrants it would be a disaster.

>Only Texas maintained the right to do so.
Gonna need source on that. Texas unilayerally splitting into 5 states, sure. Thats well documented in the Congressional record. But Texas retaining a right to secession is laughable, especially since the landmark Supreme Court case on secession (Lawrence v White) hinged on the illegality of Texas secession.

>but with very little manufacturing
You're joking, right?
>and no energy independence
You're literally fucking joking, right?
>water
California is one hell of a thirsty state. That's about the only REAL leverage you sad jews have over them.

You don't own me, jewish shill.

Nice try, Vlad

texas too.

oh wow I didn't think texas was that high up.

Texas is filthy rich with oil.

Oil is lucrative business, user.

>lose the ports
What makes you think they'd be losing those things? You'd be paying out the ass just to have access to them so that the Walton family can get their cheap plastic items to market.
>the military bases
Looks like California will just have to rent them out to a less shitty tenant.
>the corporate offices
Never heard of a multinational corporation, kid? Never heard of intellectual property? You're going to be paying California for the right to compute for the next 20 years or more.
>and all the revenue they generate.
meh

>implying being jewish is better than being russian
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

661 nudes?

I wouldn't say that, but they're filthy rich with oilfield services.
California still has a fair amount of oil, both offshore and onshore.

oh, god, a libertarian. You guys are seriously literally mentally ill.

I'd be very interested in knowing where you got that idea.

california is a shithole and is going to be a 3 world country when america lets it go

u dont know what this means
-What does 6th biggest enconomy evaluate to in good and services?
-What are the things that make it the 6th biggest, how is this determined?

you find the answers and stop dropping acid and you will figure out you have no future

>6th economy in the world
>A shithole
sure buddy.

>america lets it go
you can't really compete with china without California.

The rest of America cant survive without California.
Also hidden Russian thread.

China is the largest PPP economy in the world. It's still largely a shit hole

Neither can you without the rest of the US

kek, how do you figure?
>competition
is for morons. Cooperation wins out over competition, every time. That's why the rich are rich and you're sucking their dicks.

It's in the Texas state constitution, which is available to consumers as the 2nd reading in the Texas Declaration of Independence and the Texas State Constitution book

>Looks like California will just have to rent them out to a less shitty tenant.
Those bases arent California property, they are owned by Uncle Sam. Enjoy having US tanks and warplanes inside your borders, and a US naval base in one of your major cities.

I guess not, but US would never let California go,
brainpower is the only edge we have against China's raw man power and California has a lot of it.

What with this American paranoia about Russia? not everyone are Russian.

I am just a humble brit, spreading the Brexit spirit.

Theres a reason why economic power is measured by GDP rather than PPP.

>how do you figure?
While California, with a GPD of 2.5 trillion is the largest GDP in the US, it still pales in comparison to the US GPD of 18.6 trillion and China's GDP of 11,2

Nope sorry, state constitution doesnt trump the US constitution. Show me an act of congress on the matter and you'll have something worth taking seriously. But state constitution Isnt even worth a chuckle.

>What with this American paranoia about Russia?
I'm nostalgic for the 50s

dude its not as if texas would seceded and trump would be like "oh ok"

Other than shitty wine and tech companies what does CA have to give the US as a whole?

Because UK is doing so nicely with the Brexit? If you want to fuck your country up, be my guest. Stay out of our business.

Nice handwaving. Article and section, if you please.

What kind of fucking moron thinks the economy is a vidya gayme? Are you twelve? Are you larping? Are you a half-dicked amerifat?
California merely needs to have buyers for what they make and suppliers for what they don't. GDP literally does not fucking matter. If any economic indicator matters, it will be balance of trade.

Ports, oil, chemicals, (((entertainment))) and other intellectual property that runs the other 49, minerals, wood, a variety of foods including nuts, beef, salad, fruits, ...

Ayyy fellow 559 here where you from

I hope so... and we wall it off from the rest of the nation. They can have ALL the illegals from the remaining 49 states. Our military pulls out along with any companies that want to remain American. No foreign aid, no nothing from us. Good riddance.

>Because UK is doing so nicely with the Brexit?
Change is never easy. we will just have to see if in the end it will work out for the better.

>If you want to fuck your country up, be my guest. Stay out of our business.
Actually I was against Brexit, But since I was outvoted I'm in for the ride and I figured I'll spread the love to Cali since they were upset that Trump won the vote and started talking about leaving the union. It really resonated with me, we both lost in the votes.

We've moved away from europe dozens of times in history, we'll do just fine

>GDP is irrelevant
>keep showcasing how Cali's GPD is the largest in the US

Right, you can always colonize another country, and exploit their people and resources...oh wait

I'm not even that other user. The point is that they make valuable shit that other people want to and do buy.

>literally cancer

theres probably a shit ton of oil to exploit in antartica if you just have the balls to tell the sciencefags to shove it.

Oh look ANOTHER Russian hacker thread

Oh look it's ANOTHER right-wing liberal troll.

check the list of mining companies around the world, we like digging, we're good at it and we don't mind if there is someone else's flag stuck in the ground. we just want the cobalt, lithium, gold and copper

Because oil has such a great future ahead? Besides, the UK doesn't deal in resources. The UK's economy is 80% services and finance. What do you think happens to your economy once all the financial institutions leave? Same thing that would happen to California if all those tech companies decided to leave.

Oh look. Another delusional paranoid American who thinks everyone is Russian and out to get him.

You're either an actual Russian promoting the downfall of the US. Or, you're not a Russia, but you're promoting the downfall of US so you're supporting Russia indirectly. Either way, You're helping Russia.

>right-wing liberal
Da Comrade

We've been though this. no one is plotting the downfall of the US. I am but a British troll, spreading the Brexit spirit.

But feel free to stay in your delusion, and Dont forget to howl "FREEDOM"

>no one is plotting the downfall of the US

but they spend it like retards

can't wait till they succeed then us repubs can truck their ass and kill all them bean heads

COOTIES!!!1!1!
>being this bipolar
take your meds, right-wing liberal