S/fur

s/fur

Stronk!

Sfur is fucking gay!

I don't get his logic.

Alright, I've got to leave for work. Going to try and beat traffic. Until sometime tomorrow probably

I wonder where her bra went

See ya man

That's because you like to act stupid and ignore reality like every other SJW faggot when you get called out on your bullshit.

Hey Dash.

Are you denying that whole thing with who's-his-face ever happened?
And I don't see how being a neckbeard means I then like neckbeards. Besides, I keep my beard tidy tyvm

Hey.

No. I just wanted to a have a girlfriend for once, but I knew it was too good to be true, and went along with it anyway because I can't stand being alone. I don't even care how pathetic it sounds because I already know I am. But that piece of shit is out of my life for good anyway.
I didn't say you did. It's just obvious that you have a problem with it since it's what you always resort to.

ok

Sorry for being a dick. I shouldn't take my anger out on you. It's just impossible to keep my self hatred bottled up, and our history makes it hard when I really feel like shit. I'm sorry I'm such a horrible person.

I just don't get why you take every chance you can to talk shit about me.

I don't. I try not to. I'm just a shitty person who knows you're vulnerable and already feel bad about yourself. It's something I can sympathize with, and my own self hatred brings it out because you remind me of myself in how you think. I'm sorry.

it feels like time has gotten slower lately.

Hey, Fick.

hi, dash.

I wonder, how many people still lurk here from like 2 years ago?

Only 2 years?

me

I've lurked these threads almost 6 years, still not much compared to others.