Im sexually obsessed with my sister how do i get over it..pic is her

Im sexually obsessed with my sister how do i get over it..pic is her

put your dick in her.. it's the only way

and share pics user

I want to so bad id even finish in her

show more

Try and tip toe into it. Ask her what the weirdest thing she's ever done is. Then ask her what the weirdest thought she's ever thought it. Once you get deep into the topic of "weird" admit that you wanna fuck her.

Tho if she has a boyfriend, it is almost 0% gonna work. She needs to be single, and you also need to be ready to play the pity card.

Either her Facebook is a front or your sister doesn’t care that her pictures get blasted up here everyday. She does have a fine ass though

Jerk off

She doesnt know about this

me too bro, me too

Nigga where da nudes?

since when?

i can see why you'd want to feed that tight ass

dude you realize someone could easily trace these images and blow your cover by sending her links to this thread...

really nice ass on her. reminds me of my sisters

Who cares? Dude's tryin' to get laid and the sooner she knows the better. Not like you're actually gonna do it, faggot. Try giving some real advice.

show us

Just get it over with and admit it, man. Either you get to fuck her and your dreams will come true, or she'll reject you to the point that you hate her and you won't wanna fuck her anymore. Either way, the pent up feelings you have atm will be gone.

Ecstasy. Or Rohypnol as a last resort.

well said. Then OP can drown in the ocean of regret

>
>Ecstasy. Or Rohypnol as a last resort.
If you sis is at State Penn, I doubt procuring these will be a problem. Ask for Jerry's special.

Implying anyone on this board shares genes with a fine ass like that. Dream on, fellas.

You have to fuck her, user. Just fuck her and fuck her again, and fuck her as many times a day as you can get it up. Schedule fucking times with her six or seven times a day until fucking her becomes a chore and you can't stand the sight of her ass any more. Then you'll be free.

is that obama?

focus on her face, she looks like a man.

Spike her drink, then rape her.

Yeah she does i can find her on facebook right now

No you can't, fucktard.

>tries to scare op but has 0 screenshots

Her facebook was deactivated last second but i dont expect you to believe that. But here is her instagram.

The second to last thread retarded OP posted someone straight up found her, linked the thread, and posted a screenshot.

dope, hit her up and post screenshot so i can cum

Hair's too long and doesn't have the mole on her stomach. A screenshot from a private instagram is hardly proof.

Youre trying very hard to disprove me. You must be faggot OP knowing he is about to get caught again. Anyway if her facebook was around i could link and show hundreds of pictures with matching phone and everything. Go have fun jacking it to your sister some more though.

And you wanna talk about hair too long? Previous pictures within this thread shows her having even longer hair than that so its obvious these have been taken from different times periods.

You're trying very hard with 0 proof. You get defensive the moment you're backed into a corner and called out on your bullshit, but do nothing about it. Do something, I dare you, you have nothing.

Lmao, okay OP.

Anybody can make up a "previous thread"

There we have it, just like I thought. Nothing. Sit down, faggot.

Found it. All she did was change her profile picture. Theres the "proof" faggot. Go look it up she pops up easy. Not that hard faggot.

Lololol

Then tell her, go ahead! Blow my cover!

Knew you were faggot OP. Youre probably just her boyfriend.

>diet meals for 20 bucks

this bitch will do anything for the right amount of money

That's quite the pedigree

Op give me 20 bucks or I post ur sisters bf that her little brother wants to fuck her

Or he's one of her creepy facebook friends.

wrong fucking photo, now i want 40

finally something of intrest

This.

Also she kinda looks like android 17 from Dragonball Z

Kek, it's hilarious from my perspective when you have retards in here claiming they have you on the edge when this is just some bitch who looks somewhat similar. You're like the crazy man in the alley who says they have proof that Elvis is still alive.

This thread gets posted daily how did you guys fall for this bait

True, kek. I've been sitting in here pretending to be OP for the last half hour since he clearly left a long time ago. I have no idea who OP's sister actually is, so I just continually deny that these photos they find is actually her.

>implying that's not my fetish

1. check'em

2. I think most people on Sup Forums are just way to bored.

You will once you get older. your probably a teenager and have raging hormones. Once you get a little bit older your hormones will dip, youll have a fully developed brain and understand why you shouldnt do that, and youll probably from years of being around her understand how disgusting she really is.

you gotta understand having a sexual relationship with another person is a fully loaded gun with to many problems to even consider dealing with unless youre willing to have a comitted relationship with the person. think how fucking odd life would be between you two if you fucked one time. youll always have that little bit of regret and always have that awkwardness around eachother.

brotip, just spank your meat and daydream about it. after you cum you wont wanna fuck her for a while. wheb horny again just spank it. dont risk anything dude.

Hahahaha holy fuck this was great to read. Anyone who knows anything would know that OP most likely doeant even post these duplicate threads. Haa hooo man

Everybody pretends to be everybody and it gets so hectic that you don't know who to believe or laugh at. Hell, reddit's better than Sup Forums at this point. Even have their own and better rekt thread, except it's only 50% rekt.

Wait until she's asleep, tiptoe into her room, carefully put her hand into a glass of warm water, put your head under her blanket, and wait for her to urinate into your mouth.

fucking topkek

holy shit, OP is samefagging hard

OP - Try to stick your dick in her ass. Then - when she beats the living fuck out of you, you will never want her again.

Nonono, don't get it wrong. OP wasted 5 minutes of his time. I wasted 30. Not like it matters though, this thread will eventually end and nothing will have actually happened to anybody in this thread. All of Sup Forums is the same bullshit, no lives actually get effected like they used to

Hold her at gunpoint until the cops get there.

she looks strong lmao u couldn't rape her if u wanted to.