New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Is Margot still here?

Are you ready now? When was the last time you came? And don´t lie to me.

little baby ari scooting through her day was accosted by a black hearted bum bandit! he took her through his paces, made her moan and foil and stole her bum treasures, emptying her hollow back shoot until she wept in shame poopless!

two days ago, I was out of town yesturday

Oh shiiit that chick on the left in The Gifted.
She's hot.
Damn good body.

I recognize that smile in the back. :3

That´s not very good, don´t you think? Maybe I´ll have to think of something for you.

Hnnng

what would you want me to do?

Yes

yummy mummy

WHAT'S THE APPARATUS FER?

I want to be inside her and just go all out on gripping her fat tits while I use her like a fuck sleeve

Mmmm Hayley

moar

For now, keep it to yourself a bit longer. I´ll think of something....and go faster now.

What a qt

Yes Margot, I'm stroking fast for you

Once I was in her any rules would disappear, I want to ravage that body and leave it used

she is one sexy slut

Fuck off Herman

You see, I need more information than that. Are you close now? Are you cold? Still on your knees? Are you enjoying this? Are you ready to do as you´re told?

Agreed

anyone want to kik about Hayley?

more nigri

I'm on my knees, I'm shivvering a little, I'm close to the edge but not too close, and I'll do exactly as you say

whats your kik?

sure

I want to ruin that boddy so bad, I want her quivering when I blow deep inside her

dutchfaker235

Shivering a little. I like that. I hope the cold doesn´t affect the hardness of it all, if you understand me. Do you like countdowns? Five.

I'm still throbbing for her. it's cold but stroking helps, please give me the countdown

fuck

I know you like it. I hope you´re getting fasternow. It also would be nice for you to stand up now, I want to see those shaky legs of yours. Four.

I'm going faster, me knees are wobbling, it's hard to hold it but I can

>MFW watching this go down.

saved

mfw

Hold the pace, and keep standing. You don´t want to dissapoint me now, do you? You´re almost there. Three. Don´t fall over now. I know You can di it faster. Three.

also saved. nice ones

lol

Yes Margot, I'm going even faster, my whole body is shaking, I'd do anything to not dissapoint you, my cock is throbbing

nice

fuckkkkk

If you get weak knees now, you´re not worthy. But you won´t, I know. Can you even grip it? You must be so desperat to get that sweet release. But nit just now, now you have to be even faster. Two. Almost there.

her tits are very underrated

I'm doing everything I can to hold out. It's so sensitive I'm stroking so fast

she is gross