Should the United States annex the rest of Canada?

Should the United States annex the rest of Canada?

They give us an extra vote in any global council if we leave them as an "independent", ""sovereign"" """""country""""

Soon brother...

this.

We really should have 50 votes in the UN

Those are some comfy borders but probably not without some serious changes on both sides.

why the fuck would you want canada

Only here.

Fallout when?

>wanting the people who elected weedman to be allowed to vote here

if they become territories and get cucked out of voting rights that would be fine

Nah.
Canada should act to bring the US back into the welcoming arms of the Empir.. I mean commonwealth.

The USSR got one, you got one.
If you wanna break up the US to get more votes at the UN, go right ahead.

No, we are adequately supplied with lineral pussies already, let's annex Japan for the waifus and robots and shit.

>Leaving Alaska isolated from the USA.

No. Taking BC too.

>20 more dem senators

Fuck off m8. The US is one of the last bastions of freedom and the more of the world we let in the more it goes away.

Interestingly, the USSR wanted all the "Republics" to have seats in the general assembly. That plan was tossed out the indow when the US coutnered that, if we're playing that game, we'll take 48 seats, please.

Inthe end, the USSR had three seats in the GA -- Russian SSR, Ukrainian SSR and Belorussian SSR.

The US had one,

Each had one on the Security Council.

Then I could be a Kamen Rider

"Lineral" should have read "liberal."

Canada is busy destroying their demographics. Our's are going to shit too but hopefully that will end soon. In Canada though, they seem content to become devoid of whites.

If we could we probably would. Problem is the UN wouldn't recognize it.

Ours are already shit m8. Majority of kids under 5 today are non white. Boomers are inflating our numbers. The only way it gets fixed is bullets but I think whites are too cucked for that.

Yes, we would be stupid not to. With annexxation the US would have greater access to land, mineral, oil rights. The Canacucks would have the full might of the USAF USARMY USN USM.

easy trade.

Okay okay.

I thought it was under 14, already, not just under 5.

No statehood. Territory or district only. We don't need a bunch of cuck canadian voters fucking things up more.

Yes please. Please senpai. PLEASE

THIS, please liberate us President Trump!!!

To pull that off though Ukraine and Byelorussia were made nominally independent.
Despite being entirely controlled by the US at the time, Japan and the Philippines got seats too anyway

We'll force the UN to recognize it or tell them to get the fuck out of our country.

Well there ya go.

I have more in common with Americans than I do with Canadians. Especially those fruits out east. Dude pakis lmao.

Never. They're more liberal than our liberals we'd never remove the Democrats. Now if we took Western Canada minus most of British China I might be for it

>Implying you wouldn't send them to China

This, deport the chinks.

>Trump becomes president
>deports all of Hongcouver to China
>Frogleafs sent to France
>everyone in Ontario genocided
Now it's worth it

I still can't believe the phillippines were part of the US for a brief time. That's now a nation of a hundred million people.

When I'm president I'll annex mexico

Yeah, I know that feel too sometimes

What happened to you the last time you set foot on the Queen's land?

No, we already took all of mexico that we wanted

Just the west side, fuck the east

Rescue Québec s'il vous plait I hate this hellhole

And fuck it up badly? Trust me, one day Canadians will throw out Muslims, Chinese and Indians and will live great again. Unlike US Canada is safe, possess unique Anglo-French colonial culture, less obese, more educated and amazingly beautiful.

I would like to own a Canadian, so I vote yes

Become an Ab/Sask resident before the big switch.

says mexico...

juice.

Build wall paco

No, we should keep them seperate and try our best to export our liberals up North as fast as possible. Perhaps spread the word to our upstanding urban youth and melanin-enriched countrymen that Canada pays you to be non-white, and has legal drugs.