I bet none of you have swung a hammer, turned a bolt, sweated or bled with your labor. Sick...

I bet none of you have swung a hammer, turned a bolt, sweated or bled with your labor. Sick. And you dare call yourselves men, sitting behind a desk. Dare call yourselves by your nation, one built by physical prowess, courage, masculine fortitude. Sitting behind a desk, shaking hands, looking your best, doing... what? Conversing? I have several engineers in my family. Doctors, too! Careers and jobs are doable with average intellect. Oh, cool, so you've done that? Nice! Where's the muscle? Where's the forward drive that is needed to progress humanity? Dare call yourself a man in your handsome suit and tie...? Cute. I look good in one too.

Is this a new copypasta or is Op just a really big faggot??

I seriously doubt you have too kiddo. Only insecure people need to blow their own horns.

trying to create a new copypasta help me bruh.

haha. the guy in the pic is me. checkmate.

You're jealous of all those who actually took advantage of the education they were given and made something of themselves. Enjoy your shit construction job, dumb ass.

b8 but I work at a power plant so wrong

I'm a diesel mechanic. I can tear apart a series 60 Detroit in the time it takes you to put your girlfriends toaster back together. So eat a dick, handyman.

lol top kek as if i'll be working construction forever? oh by the way, when you can't fix your faucet and your wife is like "omg, my husband is useless" and i'm there at a party, and i can fix it, and suddenly you're parenting my kid, you'll understand.

uh dude i'm on your side. did your brain turn backwards?

Is that why everyone on the internet mentions their engineering degree?

Nope. Just read that you think nobody on here turns bolts, swings hammers and bleeds for their job... and I'm refuting it.

>filename
>hANDYman

>their engineering degree?
>>>
> Anonymous 11/04/17(Sat)21:23:59 No.7500530

My post was directed toward six figure desk wimps, not laborers.

I did blue collar work until it destroyed my back

Machinist reporting. Engineers are fucking useless tits on bulls. They have no practical experience...hurr, let's put a 9/16 hole in a 1/2 dia spacer...sure. numbers on paper don't always translate to real life capabilities, no matter how good the person or machine.

Im an aircraft mechanic though

My tools are likely worth more than your parent's house, kiddo.

Yeah, the guys doing work aren't bitching online, they are out DOING FUCKING WORK.

If you're out working on a Saturday night, you've made some poor choices.

Is diesel worth it? I work at a small independant shop right now, mostly working on Toyotas owned by old people, millenials, and women. We get a handful of Fords and Jeeps, occasionally a diesel pickup. It doesn't seem too different, and I've heard diesel techs get better pay.
Could you explain some differences between the average auto and a diesel? What it's like working on diesels, pay grade, etc?

Pretty much.

Millwright here.
I think people in general have lost their general mechanical/electrical repair skills because there's fewer and fewer situations where it's applicable.

lol this 100 times over. I'm a pipe fitter in Northern Canada and I don't think I've ever worked with a engineer that did his job right. Always have to babysit them and correct dam near all the specs on ISOs they give us.

Agreed too.
"Lets put the hatch on this mixing vessel in a spot where it can only be reached with a ladder"
"Lets make it so the owner has to take the front wheel off to get to the battery in their car"

I'm a union Steamfitter/ welder. I've turned wrenches on nuts and bolts the size of grapefruits

Good diesel tech jobs are great. Working for Kenworth, Peterbilt, Etc... generally, the clientele is more big companies than it is private owners, so pay is different. Think between 30-50 $hour
Unless you're like me and are working for a trucking company that fixes shit in-house, then your pay is likely to be terrible because they won't pay for skill, they just want warm bodies to save them money

>Dare call yourself a man in your handsome suit and tie...? Cute. I look good in one too.

terrific, you will look good at funerals

Today I was working on my boats alpha one gen 2 outdrive with a mercruiser 4.3 v6. I got to the point where I found out I need a 1 5/16 wrench to fix the alignment. Debating on buying the tool and fighting it or just having the yard do it. Boats. It's like working in a car engine but less space and more expensive.

I've rebuilt one of these before, and I fucking hate ties; they're nothing but a giant symbollic phallus worn by business-"men" to serve as a constant reminder that they're owned by someone else.

I'm also wearing a dress right now, so I don't know if I can call myself a man either; but I'm okay with that.

I lift houses with jacks and giant jenga blocks for a living.

come at me bro

I design mansions, then live in them

He has a point.

I prefer to be fucked by hard working men while they wear their dirty workgear and toolbelts than some dude who is afraid to get his tie dirty

Yes

I built my own house.

Your knowledge on using tools is likely worth less than a caveman's ability to start a fire, kiddo.

If you're chillin on a Saturday night feeling good about your career, you've duped humanity into making you rich and have made a negligible contribution for huge gain and are (most likely) worthless in the grand scheme, congrats!

Welder/Fitter

I build high capacity pressure vessels for oil fracking. So fuck off

Your pasta sucks.

Architects draw pretty pictures to get pretty dollar bills, you should thank your lucky stars that you don't have to feel a drop of rain to do your living, you'd probably go into the fetal position. You're the reason movies like Saw are practical, people living the high life that don't deserve it end up getting shafted because they couldn't rub two sticks together to save their own mother. Take your girlfriend on a camping trip. She'll leave you.

Brickie here. Quit waving your cock around like you're big shit, Mr."handyman". Come back in 5 to 10 years when you're a tradesman.

Thanks user

No you don't. Lel.

Even if it is a copypasta, still has a point.

Apparently you've never stood on your head fixing a sewer pipe, or spliced an electrical line in the dark in 180 F conditions after spraying gallons of ammonia with the threat of getting fired.

Pussy, let me know when you've EARNED your wage.

I've been to hell and back, and i'm finally earning my worth. Let me know when leaning on your shovel has finally paid off. Little cunt.

People like you do what i tell you to do because i have the vision and you don't. You are just the muscle. People like me drive progress, people like you just build it, as easily replaceable and forgettable as a light bulb.

Don't be a millwright like me.
My top 3 worst jobs/jobsites
3. Cow Hide processing plant.
Cold, wet, everything is covered in animal runoff, and a unique, horrible smell, not quite like anything I've smelled before
2. Concrete plant;
Contracted to rebuild a chute used to unload railcars full of powdered lime. Came out with chemical burns all over my body.
1. Pork rendering plant.
100*F and 100% humidity. A mix of smells, mostly rotten meat, ammonia and cooked pork. Every surface, and i mean EVERY surface is covered in a slimy mist of grease that hardens into a varnish like substance. Maggots everywhere.
All of this in the normal line of duty.

>Let me know when leaning on your shovel has finally paid off. Little cunt.

Ok I won't lie, I've gone through many labours and this line made me laugh. But in all seriousness I don't know what you're trying to prove. You're just dick waving and being cunty.

People like you THINK you drive vision. You're hired based on your college degree, order a few people around, and bam, you're hot shit. That's pretty cool - but - you don't actually have "The vision". If you did, you'd be somewhere else than here, you'd be leading the world. Guess what? You have the vision of leading a few people, and you're mediocre at it. Your books lernin has given you the illusion that you're some kind of higher being, that's kind of sad. Do you know what you are? You're someone who's been fooled into thinking you're better than the masses. I'm not even sure what that means. But one thing is certain, when probabilities come into the equation, you're most likely somewhere in the middle. Don't let yourself think you're the top of the top; the best of the best. There is, and always will be, someone out there who is better and smarter than you are. And for that, your opinion is null. Don't care who you are, or what you do, you're probably not smart enough to be making your claims.

Checkmate.

Fine, I am kind of a dick. But i'm pushing for us laborers. All i'm trying to prove is that laborers are just as smart as desk wimps.

>There is, and always will be, someone out there who is better and smarter than you are. And for that, your opinion is null.
>There is somebody out there smarter than everybody in this thread

Pack it up everybody, we're not qualified to shitpost

Pack it up everybody, tough guy has no response. Tell your girlfriend to give me a call when you can't figure out why the light bulb is flickering.

Idiot.

I actually don't think I'm hot shif, I am actually pretty humble towards alk and treat all with respect and I don't think I'm better than them
And yes there are many who are smarter than me or better than me in any particular field.
What I take issue with however is this idea that physical work is more honorable than desk work. That we move forward because of gun toting forest hunting rednecks who didn't care to goi to school and wants Trumpl too magically save their jobs. That you shouldn't need an education.
No we all mover forward together, everyone being as essential as everyone else. Smarter people get paid more because there are fewer of them.

>Shit pasta
>Shit bait
>Shit thread
>OP eats shit

And the autocorrect fails me again

I wasn't the guy that post was directed at, I just thought the point you tried to make was colossally stupid. And talk about not having a response, you just tried to shut down someone else's opinion because "there's someone out there smarter than you". Sounds like a pretty fucking weak argument to me. You're not speaking for labourers, you're making us look fucking retarded.