DUDE

DUDE

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3607444/Smoking-cannabis-ALTERS-DNA-causing-mutations-trigger-illness-including-cancer.html

>Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other addictive agents have been shown to inhibit tubulin polymerization which perturbs the formation and function of the microtubules of the mitotic spindle. This disruption of the mitotic machinery perturbs proper chromosomal segregation during anaphase and causes micronucleus formation which is the primary locus and cause of the chromosomal pulverization of chromothripsis and downstream genotoxic events including oncogene induction and tumour suppressor silencing. Moreover the complementation of multiple positive cannabis-cancer epidemiological studies, and replicated dose-response relationships with established mechanisms fulfils causal criteria. This information is also consistent with data showing acceleration of the aging process by drugs of addiction including alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, stimulants and opioids. THC shows a non-linear sigmoidal dose-response relationship in multiple pertinent in vitro and preclinical genotoxicity assays, and in this respect is similar to the serious major human mutagen thalidomide. Rising community exposure, tissue storage of cannabinoids, and increasingly potent phytocannabinoid sources, suggests that the threshold mutagenic dose for cancerogenesis will increasingly be crossed beyond the developing world, and raise transgenerational transmission of teratogenicity as an increasing concern.

Fuck, I'm high right now

I don't know what you're school taught you as a kid but pretty much everything mutates dna.

Going for a walk in the sun alters your dna. Outdoors should be illegal.

THC shows a non-linear sigmoidal dose-response relationship in multiple pertinent in vitro and preclinical genotoxicity assays, and in this respect is similar to the serious major human mutagen thalidomide.
Give me a break. I don't even smoke weed, but comparing it to thalidomide is retarded fearmongering and a gross over exaggeration.

Much better than your faggy ass whisky

>Alter DNA

Superpowers when?
Also
>Study
>University of psychology

DUDE

weed also helps stave off cancer, according to another study.

believe nothing. do what you want.

good thing I vape

>pOt

LMAO am I right?

Good thing I only do meth, dodged this "weed" bullet

Nigger

>acceleration of the aging process by drugs of addiction including alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, stimulants and opioids

DUDE WHAT?

>Weed is killing you as it keeps you alive
>Tfw iron man 3

>dailymail

Kek dailymail

>wanting to be a calcium deficient skeleton
I bet you don't even thank mr skeltal daily either

>dailymail

was probably some testing done on rats that lived it enviroments saturated withcannabis smoke for their entire lives. Of which offspring compared to normal offspring is shown to have a slightly increased risk of cancer.

Or as dailymail would kindly offer to transelate for you:
>Smoking cannabis alters your DNA,causes spontaneus leg-amputations by the body and decreases the time until the heat death of the universe

Basically this

If you aren't doing something you enjoy you might as well not even be alive