OFFICIAL NAPOLI v JUVENTUS MATCH THREAD

The return of Gonzalo 'Two Pizzas a day to keep the competition away' Higuain edition

Starts at 20:45 CET

NAPOLI (4-3-3) Rafael; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Strinic; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne.

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Marchisio; Lemina, Pjanic, Mandzukic; Higuain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b271M6BFzro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pooventus
>piguain
>poonic
>pooffon

Fuck anime

Go Donkeys!

good post

good post

meh post

good post

also good post

Good edition

good post

poo post

Luigi cannot believe what he's seeing

SENTI CHE PUZZA

god poost

Pjanic assist tonight, dubs confirm

>sky go works worse than streams

You failed almost as hard as Pjanic himself!

Is Turin worth visiting?

>tfw Higuain WILL score

Do you like egyptian relics?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=b271M6BFzro

stream where thanks

Rolling for FK goal

Don't have anything against them, but I don't like them enough to cross an ocean to see them.

do you like jew monuments?

>played against Napoli twice since the transfer
>scored both times

happy 420 or whatever nerd

Do you like niggers and gypsies?
Apart from that it's very nice

No Dybala, Sandro, Alves, Cuadrado

Allegri is attempting to play 5d chess and tire Napooli for the first hour by playing boring muscly football before subbing in the actually good players once they're tired

I was considering watching this but Juventus are boring as fuck. Convince me otherwise.

CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA CHEDIRA

lol

>napule

KHEDIRA

NAPOLECANI ALREADY COMPLAINING

Thanks for the advice m8s, looks like I'll stick with the normie tourist places like Florence and Venice if I ever get back to Italy.

>napolel

JUST

>juventuswinslol

(YOU)

Sarri (Napolel manager) is like Rodgers on cocaine. He doesn't believe defending is easy, he doesn't believe in it at all. There will be goals

wew lad

I was joking lad, it's the best city in the north west, definitely worth a visit

>nabbulè

it was merely a jest, Turin is actually very nice
Venice is shit, avoid at all cost

When did Khedira become so good?

>Napolel defence

what does the naples dialect sound like

never
crapoli defense makes him look good

Paul Pogba.

Lelelele

see

When Germany won WC he was literally the best IF on earth. That was three years ago though.

Ragazzi, I was away. I need a quick rundown on wtf is happening. Where is Dybala? Alex Sandro? Is Agnelli in jail already?

Napoli 0 - [1] Juventus
Khedira Goal

*bullies you*

Is Serie A officially the most /comfy) league lads?

>it's a juvewinslol episode

shut up Arturo

if you're a juve fan maybe

>Where is Dybala? Alex Sandro?
both benched
Juventus have to play Napoli again midweek for the italian's cup

*remind you about denbts*

hilarious

>tfw too autistic to recognize Italian shitposting

See you in Torino lads.

*gets blown up on a terrorist attack*

when he started playing as striker

*has money*

You wouldn't want to get into a fight with this alpha

*delude yourself into thinking you're not T*rk*

>*im only with him because he go moniyy xPPPPP*

*baits weakly*

Yes it is Laudrup, but it's no longer the center of the footballing universe like it was during the late 80s to 2000s.

I'm pretty sure most Italians and Serie A fans would prefer the glamor to the comfyness, am I right?

Comfy as no surprises ever? sure

>juve wins
>roma chokes
>napoli scores a lot but goes nowhere
>fiorentina and inter think they can finally reach champion's league but end up sucking
>Milan hopes next year they'll finally be bought by someone
>Lazio tries but ultimately fails

I just described the last 5-6 years

*teleports behind your fullback*
pssh...nothing personal kid

I can't believe this fat fuck Higuain can perform on top level FUCK

that bag of pasta is the best advert i've ever seen on a football pitch

>be pro
>be fat xd
why is he so fat i been saying that for one year now

Yeah I know the table is pretty predictable, but I just find the games in general to be comfy as fuck compared to the other leagues

Gonzalo, I'm putting you on a 10 cal per day diet

he's not really fat though, that's just shitposting by people who think athletes need to have 0.00001% bodyfat and know nothing about sports
so basically /fit/

>yfw Higuain chooses to spend his late footballing years with Hamburg

empty libraries do tend to be quite comfy

You mean 10 calzones right doc?

Some rich foreigner or Middle Eastern emirate needs to buy a second-tier club like Fiorentina or Lazio and turn them into the next Chelsea, Man City, or PSG. Shake up the aristocracy with some nouveau riche shekels.

Higuain is trying to build momentum. Momentum is mass times velocity and running faster isn't as appealing.

>hamshit

are Napoli the shortest team in Serie A or is that only their fowards?

I unironically love this song

ayy
Pretty much this, watch him demolishing De Rosso like he's a little schoolboy

a better solution would be having every team build a new modern stadium they also own instead of playing in these rented stadiums from the roman era

did higuain ever get robbed whilst living in naples?

Just making time for local footy, this Napolel looks like a poor version of Guardiola's Barca

he was their god there

If Napoli held onto Piguain, would they have the best attack in Europe (after MSN) with a Mertens/Piguain partnership?

they probably are, the only really tall guys they have are Koulibaly and Albiol and they have a number of manlets
even their keeper is a midget

Do you just save every goal juve score?

I have 5 u$ on Napoli lads... am i fucked?

So far Juve and Roma have modernized or are modernizing their stadium right?

Will Milan build their own with new Money?

San Siro is just too big man

RARE