Question to all people who openly use the word "Nigger" on this website:

Question to all people who openly use the word "Nigger" on this website:

Would you call a Black person this name to their face? If so under what circumstances would you use it in person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQsueylvDU
i.4cdn.org/gif/1509849433839.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1509849484617.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep.

if they truly act as one.

yes
if they looked like one

No can't say I ever had a reason to say it to them but I have definitely said it in public to friends venting about why I hate them. I've been approached by multiple black women about it, surprisingly most of em are polite until I tell them why I feel the way I do. Black men just give me nasty looks.

Would you be able to defend yourself following the ensuing rage?

yea

While I recognize that there is a difference between a nigger and a fine upstanding black citizen, I feel that using Nigger is the opposite direction we want to go. Using such words serves nobody but the user, and lets the listener know that you dont respect him. If I disapprove of behavior, I'll say something detracting, but not obviously meant to hurt. All people, black or white, respond better to respect than to mindless bashing.

I have very few interactions with blacks, but I always end up saying the same thing them, "No sorry, I don't have any cash on me"

I've been drunk with my black cousin and one time I called him a nigger when we were gaming. We just kekd and kept going. Also had a black crackhead give me permission to say nigger for some reason. His friend later robbed me and him for crack.

I don't and I wouldn't because it's not worth getting to say a special super curse word if every black person who hears it will suddenly have a vendetta against you.

I would never say nigger around a black person only because I don't want my ass kicked. I don't consider myself racist but boy do I love saying nigger

Trips of wisdom

>Would you call a Black person this name to their face?
If he's being a nigger, sure.

dubs. must be true

Considering the fact that they are by far the group that commits the most violent crime, making them violent isn't really clever.

Live in a stand your ground state and I carry a gun. Damn right I do.

stand-your-ground doesnt hold up if you intentionally provoke your victim.

Intelligent negro = Black man
Stupid negro = Nigger
If said negro act or say something stupid I would address him appropriately

Never because in reality i'm a scared ass pussy white boi and know they could pop a cap in my ass

why do all the wise posts get dubs.

>intentionally provoke
kek

The people who take offense to other's insults are niggers.

Learn to control ur damned self, nigger.

lol again

What a black person?

That's why you make sure only your side of the story gets told isn't it?

I'm sure the person you gun down has no friends who will testify against you.

I have.

Once I broke my foot and dislocated 2 toes. I went to the doctor, doctor comes out to see me, he's a nigger

>Hi doctor, please, I need painkillers
"You can have codeine later, first I will put your foot in a cast"
>Dude, i'm not fucking around. I broke my foot 3 hours ago, i'm in agony
"First I cast your foot"
>ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

so, i lay belly down on the table, he lifts my foot and puts the cast on, pressing my foot down. By this point, i'm in so much pain I want to vomit. I'm literally seeing red. It's so painful i'm crying, nd punching the table.

"user, stay still"
>GET ME SOME GOD DAMN PAINKILLERS BEFORE I HIT YOU
"No."

he pushes my foot down harder and keeps plastering it

"But you will hate me if I get this wrong and your foot sets badly"
>I ALREADY HATE YOU, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>My mom stands there with her jaw on the floor

He plastered up my whole foot, and didn't even realise I had 2 dislocated toes. I had the cast cut off a week later and had a moonboot put on my foot, and that's when I found out about the dislocated toes. Plus, my foot WAS setting wrong, on an angle pointing out to the left.

I went back to see a doctor to get painkillers, and he came out and called my name. I sat there staring at him, shook my head, and asked reception for someone "more qualified" from now on.

4 years later, he's still a doctor. I don't know how.

We'd have to go to their basements and listen in. They learned their lesson, whites are too soft and cowardly to even make eye contact. It's funny how whites voluntarily act like slaves to the black man

The fuck is it to you?

Blacks are generally more adept at fighting than whites, fear prison less, and have a looser connection to future-time orientation, so provoking them is not worth the effort. What OP implies is that this reflects more poorly on whites than blacks, but I'd argue the opposite.

If a person flies into a physical rage over a word, it's a sign that they have less ability to navigate the current Western landscape (ideas and words over honor and fists). It might serve them well in developing countries, but it's a detriment here.

In short, enjoy your physical prowess in a ghetto. I'll enjoy my discretion from my $700,000 home.

When they call me kike and we are friends.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

When they call me 'Sandnigger'

So you'd call a Jew a kike or an Asian a slope? That reflects poorly on you and I've gotten into fights over being called a "fucking Jew" before. It's disrespectful and most of the time when someone says it they're already in my face wanting a fight.

If they called me cracker, pinky or any of the other racist white slurs. then fuck yous I will. You don't so my respect I don't show you any either.

I think OP is confused. This is Sup Forums where we may shitpost a lot, but we are not Sup Forums. They're the ones you want, the ones out in the streets wearing nazi uniforms or klan hoods.

Personally, I feel like we should be doing more as a society to make these black-skinned, subhuman monkeys feel more welcome! Some of my best farming equipment happens to be black!

Good ol' basic knowledge of leverage and mounting.

I did many times and when I'm in the hood I say nigga
the worst time I ever said nigger to a black was
I was in jail for drinking and the co wouldn't give me my phone call or a cigarette so I called her the Nazi nigger. five minuets later she brought them to me and gave me my phone call.

Niggers seem to use the word.

Wut? A thinking, logical human being in this thread? I am so happy now haha

I rest my case.

>Talking to black people outside of a retail/service environment
>Ever

My black friend calls me nigger and I call him cracker. Racist's are retarded and so are racist words. Words only hold as much power as you give them.

source?

are you kidding? none of them would have the guts.

>Question to all people who openly use the word "Nigger" on this website:

i don't think i've called anyone a nigger on Sup Forums

>Racist's are retarded
>Racist's

lol

i.4cdn.org/gif/1509849433839.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1509849484617.webm

>Would you call a Black person this name to their face? If so under what circumstances would you use it in person?
Well I don't believe words have inherent morals, it depends on the context. I'm a white dude, yet I've gotten away with saying my nigga to black people in the right context.
I've never used the word in anger though, there is no need to rile up a person who is already preparing for a fight. Then it makes more sense to talk them down.

None of these crackas will call me a nigger. They pussies every one knows this

My nigga.
T. white dude.

Most niggers are obese and weak AF, wtf are you going on about "more adept at fighting"?

Have done and will keep doing

Bahahahahaha
No one on here talks like this irl
They are the "silent majority" for a reason.
No one wants to hear their bullshit and they know it.

Im mexican and have a black friend.
I call him nigger, he calls me spic.
We're cool with it.

I will merk all honkies talk g shit

niggerlovers

probably gay for eachother too tbh fam

Why is a gook riding around with a sword

So i'm supposed to accept your word honky, which is a racial slur, but I'm not allowed to call you ma nigga if you do something I like?

I like niggers. AMA.

Fake

Blacks practice what they preach. Whites don't practice what they preach (muttered under their breath). Whites are cowards.

No, I'm not stupid. Niggers behave like animals and would attack.

The question to niggers is why do people call you that?

only with your buddies close by or a gun I'm guessing.

Calling someone a nigger and them attacking you is not provoking them. They swung first so stand your ground would count.

>
I love how the lefties were saying he was "attacked" but once the truth came out it was the niggers that started it all.

The circumstances for most of Sup Forums would be that they were certain they could get away with it i.e. they were in a large group or they had a weapon.

One on one, they wouldn't do shit.

I don't use nigger much here, but I do call my friends nigga in real life, when it feels like the right word for the situation. I used to work at a place with a black Kenyan CEO (only black guy in the company), and he and I threw around the word nigga all the time. Sometimes people would get offended on his behalf, but they didn't know what to do when he said it himself. It was particularly funny if you got him and this bisexual Israeli guy in one conversation with alcohol involved. Black guy would get worried about bi guy getting offended at "poof", "queer", etc. while bi guy would worry about black guy getting offended by "nigga", "black" etc.

I'm used to call niggers niggers, because its just a neutral word in my language (нeгp).

amazing.

I reject the word just like I reject the bipartisan system. We've been raised to be divided. We've been encouraged to further division. We are discouraged to just be people. We have to be something. We have to accept a label. Fuck labels and fuck the system. I will not use their tools.

I will knocccc all cracker out

What was going on in this?

No you wouldn't, not to his face.

can't spell "Murdoch", either bait or stupid

So in other words, you're a soft bitch.

Thats sad. The nigger killed a black man.

Let me know when Christians throw fags off buildings.

I'm smart.

Why is this fucking landwhale running naked in the street? What's the context?

Yes. As an insult.