Would you rather use her pussy mouth or ass. Replies get replies

Would you rather use her pussy mouth or ass. Replies get replies

I always go for the triple. No reason to stop my ways now.

I'd sex her vagina then decapitate her as I cum in her.

What order would you do?

Mouth, I want that pretty face to look at me the whole time

ass then mouth

Asshole

Oral, vaginal, anal, oral is my usual trip route.

Got pics of her sucking s hard cock

Nice. You guys post some now.

Post what?

how? i don't even go outside. i don't even know a girl to get pictures from her.

> A stripper that my wife and I used to tap.
> my wife used to tap
wut

Use her slut mouth to be my cum receptacle

Mouth, she looks like she'd make my ears bleed if I let her talk...

I wish.

Mouth for sure

A picture of a girl for people to say what hole they would use on her

I'd start by cleaning the house. I'd put on some really good music. I’d pour her a nice glass of wine. Then I'd cook her a really nice dinner. After we’ve eaten I’d pour her another glass of wine and tell her to go relax on the couch while I do the dishes.

Then I'd go in and give her a foot rub. As she relaxed from that I'd pull off her undies and kiss my way slowly up to her pussy, moving around the area gently with my tongue and mouth and my hot breath until she was so wet I'd actually hear her squish a bit when she lays back. I’d take a deep taste of her and she would moan.

Then I'd push my tongue really deep while my finger gently touched her clit. I’d slowly and gently flick her clit with my tongue. I’d look her right in the eye and show her my finger. I’d say “lick my finger exactly the way you want your clit to be licked”, and I would slip it into her mouth.

Then I'd start to finger her while I ate her. I'd reach my finger waay in and up, searching for her G spot. I'd eventually get her to cum really hard and squirt all over.

Then... I'd do whatever the fuck I wanted to her for the rest of our lives, because I'd OWN HER.

she have a fuckable face... but i wanna breed this bitch so bad, so i would go with pussy

Mouth. Those lips look like they were made for sucking cock

I'd stick it in her ass, but facing a mirror so I could see every little bit of her face as she squirmed

I'd go with mouth for her, I wanna see her choke on my cock

Mouth too, i would love to drop a hot load in her fucking throat

great idea, would love to cum deep inside in her ass and watch her face while doing it

Ass. I'd love to watch it jiggle as I fucked it

Pussy and a huge load in her titties

who is this?

Pussy for sure. I'd fill her up

A friend lol

Mouth. I want to cum in her hair and smack her pretty face

I'm still gonna go with pussy. U wanna knock her up

How about these?

Mouth, I want to see her pretty eyes while blowing me

Ass. Idk why but i want to go raw on her asshole

Ass. She looks like she'd love it

Can I have her instagram?

Mouth

srsly tho would really appreciate instagram.

im not giving up

I'd fuck her in the ass till shes broken and ive came three times. Then i'd fuck her in the face. Id jam my dick all the way down her throat and finish there.

Fe