Cringe

Cringe

Last one 404d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wHVLixA9mU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here ya go.

I bet she doesn’t have to deal with people calling her a women very often at least.

They're cute. I'd date them

that is pretty mad

these people wont make it past the cleansing

>im looking for waman
>she shows up
>not a waman don't call me waman
???

lol

this one is less cringe and more outright pain

HAAAAAAAA

Yessss ty OP, fking last one 404 before I could finish it

I'm always amazed when people fall for this dumb, easily verifiable bullshit

ken, ken, come on. we talked about this, you're giving priests a bad name

this is clearly a joke tho

To be fair you need a very high IQ to understand the subtle humour of Rick & Morty.

this is actually funny and well done at that

>lol wut

Yes, the cringe is that it's pretty true.

The jews finally got their end game. Am I right fellas xDDDDDD

In a thousand years we'll be looked upon as how Rome looked when it fell. Decadent, diseased, dead without truly knowing it.

>shirt says RUN OMG
pottery

I think I saw this on my Dad's facebook page as he was yelling about the fucking Libs?

I really hate this shit hole that is the uk :l

>without truly knowing it
wrongo - this phenomena is studied and understood.

Well fuck, that's rage.

It's fake though but I found it funny because it may actually happen soon.

stop complaining, it's fine

what the fuck man, this shit didn't used to be normal
crackheads and shit didn't used to have facebook and whatnot or am I just retarded

You're such a fatphobic bigot

>it's fine

shut up womble

Oh my god what the fuck is that?

Got more fat cringe / fat shaming?

It's kinda sad when people like this try to play the victim and say how poor their childhood was. I remember the roads closing and having nothing but powdered milk in the house. It sucked but I've moved on from that. I don't dredge it up every time I want a pity party.

>I remember the roads closing and having nothing but powdered milk in the house.

Ah, I see you were a University student too at one stage.

I'm just glad he cleared the whole thing up and it was just a mistake that he had accidentally copied and pasted the wrong link. Hey Ken, you forgot to delete the link too

At one point, but this was when I was a kid living in the NWT. Winter fucks us up.

Fake and gay

>NWT
Ah, sorry Canuckanon :( Sounds rough, most we had in the north was scum and violent drinking but that's England for you.

She's not completely wrong but it might unhealthy to be that weight and your body can get accustomed to a healthier weight

>doesnt redute the point
Also, you need to pay for my healthcare or else you're a bigot.

at least higher than average, but Sup Forums is retarded and won't admit it and lashes out. don't sweat the dummies.

Jesus Christ.

We have that too. But then again, you either harp on it for excuses or you move past it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wHVLixA9mU&feature=youtu.be

This reeks a bit of larping / false flag but it does reflect their thinking accurately. A fucked-up culture.

Pretty well known reddit troll, not cringe just fake and gay

Wtf this cannot be real life !?!?

Fake and gay

And know that R&M is not anime.

I hope you're right because that made me angry reading it

Run dmc...

Every day I wake up and I wonder if I'm even on the same planet I was born on. Like what if this is just some alien simulation designed to test human perception of reality? Is this a glitch in the matrix?

I hate faggots like these. Can't they just be admitted to a halfway house already? I'm sick and tired of their shit.

Maybe the last thread 404'd for a reason.

What would be the best way to trigger these fags after getting one of these?
My first instinct would be to laugh and throw it away

It filled up to Red, spaz.

oc i posted a few threads ago

R+M is absolutely anime. Fact.

trufax

I'm not sure, actually. I'd probably respond with, "What the hell is this cock-gobbling fagshit?" and possibly read it out loud in a mocking voice. If I had a scrap of paper, I might be tempted to make a counter-card.

>"almost 30"

... nigger what?

Remember honey sandwiches? That was the worst part about being poor, haha

I'm not poor(not even close) and I do that

so misogyny is a bad thing but misandry is fine? talk about being a fucking hypocrite

I didn't do that, but my dad taught me that peanut butter and syrup can substitute a meal.

Same, brother...

All that otherkin shit absolutely crosses the line into mental disorder that should be treated with anti-psychotic medication.

falsifiable*

You're a funny guy user its 4am, i havent smoked weed in 2 days and this comment made me laugh my arse off, thanks alot