/comfy/ thread

/comfy/ thread

Post what you're doing, how life is, etc.

Currently sipping on this, though my fave is ipa.

Watching MASH while sipping johnny walker that I stole

Plus i got my mosin sitting next to me. So i feel pretty damn safe too

inb4 beer snobs roast you

drinking a miller lite and listening to bombay bicycle club

Taking a shit bitch, gonna pinch in off soon and head to the shops to get food xoxo. Patrick is a faggot.

Getting drunk off of Coors Light. Bud light is worse in my opinion

Thanks for your opinion. We appreciate it.

You're welcome, friendo

Just finished up a store-wide wine tasting. Now currently enjoying like 20 different high end cab blends that were left over. Also jamming out and getting weird to some Bleep Bloop

Chillin listening to music and drinking Busch. Gettin drunk tonight boy

Drinking some Ultra and playing WW2

Laying in bed. Wish I had some weed or a beer or two. Or both. Watching Seinfeld

Wanna talk about alcohol and estrogen? I should post my man tits from 20 years of drinkin and scare you faggits straight

Do it. It'll only make me hard and want to jerk off

Do it faggot! No balls!

ok do it

Drinking vodka while watching Batman (Adam West) with my .44 on the table and my sawed off Mossberg at my side. GSD is lying on my other side. Very comfy

Tell me about your mosin, i have one as well

At work bouncing around channels on Twitch.
Life sucks right now, my best friend committed suicide and I'm trying to cope while dealing with assholes complaining over the phone

Nigga bleep bloop whaaaaat?!?! hello fellow bass head, I didnt think any of the b tards even knew of this music.

i mean its a trash tier beer but whatever works for him. my opinion doesnt matter, nor does anyone elses.

>with my .44 on the table and my sawed off Mossberg at my side.
is tonight the night youll finally do it?

Jim Beam. Trying to optimize a database query and frustrated af.

Talk to a therapist m8. Seriously, losing a friend like that can really fuck the rest of your life up.

I cant upload a pic cuz i got slowed down to 2g...

Nah, on saturday night the niggers get wild around here

pussy-ass bitch

Sipping some Weller 12 Yr and watching the Arizona/USC game

oh i see.
are you a nigger, are you trying to control the animal within?

Just chillin, drinkin some jameson and ginger ale, playin runescape and listening to tipper.

I feel like I may have to. Now that he's gone I don't really want to live in this city anymore. He was the only person I really spent time with. It sucks even more cause he just spent the last two weeks at my place and everything seemed fine

im sorry man
any idea why he did it?

watching some besiege videos, just ate a BLT, and browsing Sup Forums
weather is cooling down and its finally to the point where i need a blanket when i sleep so thats good
have a few days off work so no responsibilities rn
only thing id change is that i want some weed

I'm a white guy in a town of about 300 people and most are black. Most are ok but the ones that hang at the liquor house get drunk and wild. I'm controlling the animal without

No idea, I know he was going through a rough time. his mom kicked him out and left him hanging everytime he needed help. I told him if he ever needed anything that I would have his back even if it was my last. I just dont understand why he didnt come to me and say something

I live for cold-weather sleeping
too comfy

playing xbox games in my pajamas with bepis + coconut rum. and i got my 14 inch barrel birds head grip scattergat handy

Movie or tv show. This is important.

Yeah, is it the TV show after it became "the alan alda show"? That sucked

Dont isolate yourself in grief.

Drinking magners and watching Zelda 1 speedruns
No work tomorrow either. Life’s ok

In Australia Light beer means beer with fuck all alcohol in it. So this whole time I thought all the Bud Light shit in America was just piss weak college cunts drining fuck all and being drunk off nothing. Now I've been to America a few times and realise it's light coz it's low carbohydrate. In Australia that's called a dry beer. Weird how we all speak english but it's all completely different.

I'll try my best not too. Shit just sucks man

Great week at work, rewarding myself with 3 norco's, a nice jack and coke, a joint, and as many cigarettes as i damn well please.
joining me to watch a movie is the pup. feeling good about life.

Long week. Got playlist on shuffle and drinking Captain Morgan and Pepsi

Did a great SYLSS mix a couple years back but I haven't heard anything since.

American light beer also has fuck all alcohol, its piss

100mg tramadol
800mg ibuprofen
For Tootache

Also playing my latest pawn shop acquisition, a Washburn

Well,now tha Australians are pissed off

This is quite possibly the chillest thread on Sup Forums