Goodnight sweet prince, enjoy hell

Goodnight sweet prince, enjoy hell

twitter.com/AP/status/735219087362641920

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/735219087362641920
youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what needs to happen to every racist piece of shit including the ones who post on Sup Forums.

termina la pared Pedro

Whats his mailing address?

>twitter.com/AP/status/735219087362641920

Good. There's nothing more cowardly than killing innocent people.

At least we kill our murderers, unlike Mexicunts.

good, fuck him, he fucking ruined everything by brandishing the Rhodesian and Confederate flag, giving the fucking libcucks more goddamn ammo

Fuck off mexico. Your cartel literally cuts peoples heads off. You don't deserve to have a civil discussion with us on Sup Forums.

Niggers aren't even people

I absolutely agree. Most whites should be hanged, and I wont miss em

fuck this guy, he deserves it

>have a much shorter sentence until death, isolated from other niggers
>spend much more time in jail until death, not isolated from niggers
I would be happy with the death penalty.

I love boobs

reminder that he only shot black people to get more media attention.

he literally lived with a black guy and was planning to shoot up a college before he found out a racist angle would get him more media attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk

I am not a Christian, so I do not understand why he would be going to hell? Is he not a martyr, would he not be accepted into the heavens?

No shit they're seeking a death penalty.

Who expected anything less?

They cut the head of other cartels.

I stand by what I've said, racist pieces of shit need to be hanged in the streets, regardless of race.

>seeking the death penalty for animal cruelty

The fuck

Why cheese?

Invasion of the normies

The better part of this whole deal is that the vast majority of racist people are men, if we killed racists we would have an excess of women to feast upon.

We'd be solving the world's race problem, and getting women in the process. Isn't this a based plan?

Fucking this

>Dylann makes a jail house conversion and goes to Heaven instead, the nigger butthurt ensues there

How long till based Ben saves Roof from the nigger DOJ?

fish like cheese

Shill thread, sage

mexican rats like cheese

hes gonna be in heaven with Dorner and uncle Adolf :'(

Your country is owned by the cartels, Juan.

Why should we not hang your disgusting kind in the streets?

What about people who want to hang people for opinions?

>tfw no Sup Forumstards on the jury

Could you imagine the nigger butthurt of a hung jury?

The only reason why I would support this, is that otherwise they would probably put him in general population, and that would be worse than death.

There are no good options here, but death penalty is a better option than seeing the headline:
>Dylan Roof raped to death in prison on first day.

>implying he's going to hell

I am firmly against the death penalty.

But in this case I am for it.

RIP Bro
You tried to fight the degeneracy but they have won.

but you will miss welfare

"Waaahhh I'm butthurt people don't want me in their country because I'm a 3rd world piece of shit"

fuck off

>Your country is owned by the cartels, Juan.
Source?
>Why should we not hang your disgusting kind in the streets?
Because you can't and won't do it.

Nothing, fighting low IQ racists is a worthy endeavour.

Just because they're seeking the death penalty doesn't mean that they're going to get it.

He'll be freed in the upcoming race war.

Whos that again?

Lol don't act like your government isn't owned by the drug lords.

I respect Mexicans a lot more than blacks, but you guys can't handle the bants and get way too salty.

Just keep your illegals in your country and everything will be okay :^)

You need a source for the Mexican cartel war?

Gave his enemies the greatest ammo he could've by killing a bunch of nobodies.

Greatest self-defeatist right here.

How the media took the tinniest detail from the case and ran it into the fucking ground. Legit the dude had a confederate flag on his license plate next thing you know it's a war against the flag and it's getting pulled off of state buildings. The media decided to focus on legit the smallest detail for no reason. It was retarded.

>shitlibs are suddenly in favour of the death penalty
What went wrong?

His government is owned by the drug lords. Guess who owns them? America.

I would like to keep him alive long enough to establish some sort of handling or grooming that would partially explain his actions and damn some outside figure. My belief is he is a highly suggestible person who was "nudged" to help out Obama's case for perpetual greivance. Aside from that I'm all for hanging him on the same tree as a nigger rapist.

BUILD WALL YOU FUCKING SPIC!

> Rhodesian and Confederate fla

It was a South African flag, not Confederate and it was photoshopped on that picture. Guess the religion of the first person to publish the photo after the event.

this is what should happen in response to murder. You just need a fair and sensible court to determine if a killing was cold blooded murder, regardless of the motive, in which this case was without question.

Thanks dad. We learned from the best.

He deserves it, he killed a bunch of old black people in a church. He's a pussy little bitch and you just need to look at his face to realise he has an IQ in the retarded range, and that's probably genetic.

What possible reason could you have for going after a bunch of middle ages and old people attending a church service? It's little cunts like Dylan that give a bad name to things like nationalism, white pride, and being right wing.

we should petition that the death sentence in america makes you as bad as saudi arabia and shame the courts into letting him live just to fuck with the niggers

You're a walking fucking meme. He killed grandmothers.

>including the ones who post on Sup Forums
>not realizing he was a plebbitor
>pic related

>someone asks for a source
>respond with 'u can't deny it, u salty, le illegals'
Top kekkerino

You're gonna need to go slower.
How does a war between cartels prove the whole of Mexican government is controlled by them?

>Top kekkerino

Good. I was on the College of Charleston's campus two blocks down when it happened. He almost picked us instead of the church, imagine if me, a 100% pure white man, and a gaggle of 100% pure white girls were killed instead?

Am I hurting your delicate meme sensibilities?

fpbp

>He killed grandmothers.
of robbers, murders, and drug dealers
good

Honestly you can't keep one man in prison but you demand proof of something that has been your defining characteristic since Santa Ana?

therefore, you're not _that_ firm against death penalty. that said: fuck you.

Dude, the Sup Forums ''''intellectuals'''' do not understand that the narcos killed literally themselves to death years ago. I just laugh when they think that there is a ''''war''''' going on.

>trips
kek is trying to send a message

Reminder that SC ensured the deaths of those innocent people with their laws making churches 'Gun Free(tm)' zones.

Dylan Roof proves we need more hate speech laws. We can't let impressionable young white males even entertain the notion of acting against their fellow humans.

>posted from iPhone 6 while blacking a white woman from da club.

he said he did it because black people were raping his people.i doubt you were in any danger

besides the obvious shit that has happened in europe with somalis you have spring break 2014 &15 in west virginia. black guys raping people. vids got leaked and obama put up almost a complete media black out with only random claims from msnbc that there were whites doing it to but no vid with blurred faces

Niggers are literally worthless. You have contributed nothing in the history of the human race and if you all disappeared tomorrow the world wouldn't even blink an eye about it. Yet if all white people disappeared tomorrow the world would be fucked

>Honestly you can't keep one man in prison b
So one billionaire who dug a tunnel is objective example of the whole coherent being controlled by cartels?
>ut you demand proof of something that has been your defining characteristic since Santa Ana?
That isn't proof of the government being owned by cartels.

Yes I guess it's not really productive to argue with people who get their views from memes and prejudice without any real proof.

Fuck off Paco

Whole government*

Auto correct is shifting all over my posts

Blacks = Niggers

There's absolutely NO difference, they're all ugly, stupid and disgusting

Each and every one of them should be killed, they're subhuman trash (And I'm not joking, I'm serious)

why do you take credit for white people that actually make the world turn? you do nothing in your parents basement

Nice dubs. Pretty sure coontown had plenty of posts from Sup Forums floating around on it, I'm hard-pressed to think he didn't know anything about pol.

Also having read his quickly written essay before he got caught, he kinda echoed much of what is said here(and probably coontown too, but I've never used reddit so who knows).

stupid faggot should have killed thug aged nigs

>reddit
let him hang

These people celebrating on twitter have all probably argued against the death penalty at some point in their lives.

you should be grateful, you exist because some white people decided not to kill every single aztec

Oh, so Mexican social and governmental institutions function reliably now? Cut back on the bribery have we? Reduction in the gross domestic rate of manana? Or are you just lying?

Praise be to kek indeed, very impressive trips. Roof was just spreading the truth, so a little nigger blood had to be spilt.

wow, this better bait. Not surprised though that you'd lump Sup Forumssters in with murderers though

But you are a racist piece of shit who posts on Sup Forums

He killed innocent people. He deserves what he did.

Imagine the butthurt if he got off with a technicality

Friendly reminder the Confederate Flag did nothing wrong.

>puerto rican nigger

>American nigger

I thought Spaniards weren't white my dear stormwipe

>he didn't post proof of the earlier claims, and now he's conflating other shit to cartel control of the government
Kek

Racism is a combination of prejudice and power, if stormfags claim that we hold no power, we can't be really racists.

>Israel
>a country that formed literally because everyone hated the kikes so much that we almost got rid of them all

the irony of your post

I doubt you've contributed anything either boyo

Somebody please explain to me what he did wrong.

Fuck this entire board. Every past nationalist creatures would be disgusted by you r9k divide and conquer faggots. Literally faggot neckbeards shouting about muh niggers and muh white wimminz, while holding up the flag of a failed traitorous institution. I hope one day you all come to your senses and realize that the jews are the true enemy, not the other gentiles.

>Grandmothers responsible for grown grandson's behaviors
>as if she still had parental rights at that point

You are incredibly stupid, you know that?

>Racism is a combination of prejudice and power, if stormfags claim that we hold no power, we can't be really racists.
b888888888888888888888888888

Say, your daughter has been in the bathroom awhile, maybe you should go check up on her?