What's keeping you from killing yourself?

What's keeping you from killing yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

be more original

I'm not a depressed faggot.

the future and the difficulties of kmsing

other people need me

was my parents but now it's the fact I don't own a hand cannon.

My belief in God and the hope tomorrow will be better

fear mainly

It's illegal, and I'm not a nigger.

Laziness and apathy

I want to see the end of some TV shows.

Don't feel like it

this is like the 5th spiderman takeover attempt ive seen tonight. i seriously hope it isnt the same person. fukken sad, sad life.

My mother was very upset when my brother killed himself, and I don't want her to be upset again. I am not going to kill myself, but I don't see how anything is going to get better..

the fact that i have a debt to pay to my parents that i plan to pay off, as they've loved me and cared for me all these years, and when im done paying by debt to them and feel like killing myself, hopefully i'll have found someone i'd have love to spend the rest of my life with, and raise kids with, then die of natural causes, but if it goes to shit, i'll just pay my debt to my parents, then killl myself.
xd

i'm too much of a pussy

and i adopted two kittens who otherwise would've been euthanized so i feel guilty leaving them to be put to sleep if i offed myself.

oh shit i've been discovered

was she upset because she didn't get a chance to make a man out of him?

The mo shit yo piss smell like the mo worse off you is.

not really sure and yet i feel like any moment i could just follow through with the deed

Good Job, fantastic marriage, great family, nice friends, and being generally happy with my life. Try as my depression/brain may, I'm not letting it fuck over a good thing.

Don't do it man :((((

the love of my grandmother.
once she dies, I'm out.

Ok want to experience sex

The hope that I will soon be able to monetize my education and have a life I can enjoy. (PhD, JD)

Do her one last time. For the road.

i don't want my dogs to go to a shelter. one is blind and they will just put him down. ones they die i probably will od on my insulin

i still have my penis to keep me company

Too bad.

PhD in what?

be less pretentious
checked

Naw dude.

I imagine your parents would be less upset about your unpaid debt than your death.

You think I'd risk missing the apocalypse?

lol

You don't know his parents.

Philosophy (ethics)

If they were, I'd understand the suicide a bit more

Maybe they'd be happier if he just offed himself.

"Well, we might not have our money back, but at least that freeloader had the class to end it."

Ur parents wuld be more upset about my dick in yo mommas butt

wait wait wait.
you kill yourself, kittens die, you all meet up in the afterlife.
What do you have to lose??
>too much of a pussy
buy a pistol and aim inside the mouth pointing up

Not a whole lot, girlfriend and famalam maybe, but if I had a gun... Rash decisions would have been made to my skull

So, Dr. Thinkology, which fast food franchise do you manage?

fuck off let him exercise his God given rights.

You sick bastard I actually laughed at that.

there's no "right to suicide"

That's the next step if I fail the bar exam a second time.

you better get some Engrish first

How about you fuck off

Suckin dick

What kinda law do you wanna do?

Of course there is. Why would there be a right to autonomy in every other respect (subject to the rights of others), but not suicide?

hnnnnyyyeeeaauuugghhh what?

get banned kid

because if you really wanna kill yourself no-one can stop you

the fact that I'm not a pathetic attention-seeking wekling

I want to get a health policy job somewhere, or maybe an academic position where I can deploy the PhD and JD in research and teaching. I really wanna get back to the classroom and smack some sense into these kids today.

having a great life

Taco Tuesdays.
Drugs and alcohol.
The knowledge that this existence is only a tiny dot between two large dark infinities.
Fuck it. Ride out the clock.
Unless you have AIDS or late stage cancer, etc then feel free to pull the pin any time you want.

His parents would probably be way more upset about the money they lost than his death.
>muh retairmant REEEEEE SON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cool, I'm kinda considering environmental law
t. envirosci major

I fucking disagree highly. It is a liberty bestowed to all of us who were born without our consent or permission
This
Exactly..?

HAHAHAHA you can't think like a Jew.

I am the favourite of my family.
Guess I care about them

>afterlife

kek

well it's not a "human right" which is what I meant

> alternative
> old tube video
youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8

but that grammar and spelling though.

I'm a mother fucking G. That's what

hahahaha Jew

hey, you tell me

No kidding. I'd be a lot richer and employed by now if I could. If I were a conservative Jew I wouldn't have spent all my leftover student line of credit money on drugs and liquor.

We both know what you meant.

New vidya releases I want to play

and you would have studied studied studied instead of trolling Sup Forums because your ultimate goal would be one thing... money.
Don't worry, I face the same deep seated regrets.

you know why my sorry suicidal thought inclined ass hasn't finally screamed his way to a shotgun blast to the back of my throat?
Because I have two jobs that work for me, I'm in college even if it is a course or two at a time, and I have confidence in myself that I will bury my face in some moderately attractive girl's boobies one day soon as long as I maintain a calm friendly attitude and talk to as many girls as I can within reason.
Even if it's a farce to me now, it's not impossible and I'm going to make it happen.

Too mainstream gotta find a different way to exit the universe

The belief that there is no purpose for humanity to exist and so we can just enjoy our fucking limited time on this planet and do what makes us happy. Like watching movies, getting drunk, having sex, playing games and just like now communicating with other people around the globe. I've been a loner for 5 fucking years and then it just turned for the better. Once I'd seen the bottom, I just wanted to enjoy myself and not care about others. This included spending a lot of time alone at home, but in the end it was a good decision because I ended up with the people I care about now.
tl;dr
Bad times do come and go, but there is always something that makes me glad that I can experience it

A brand new asian sexwife.