Just spoke up for how I felt for someone first the first time

Just spoke up for how I felt for someone first the first time.

To abbreviate, they didn't feel the same way and cut off contact from snap, Facebook, etc and even irl despite us being good friends before I said anything.

I need help on how I can get past this awful feeling known as rejection, and what this could mean for my relationship with this person because they were a good friend before I spoke up.

I know a majority of people here are underage or basement dwellers, but some real advice would be appreciated.

Photo is of me, I don't normally have a buzzcut.

You look like you beat children for fun

You are a jew that's why

Was it a guy?

Ironically enough, I help coach at children's swim teams.

fucc

You deserve it for having Facebook

No, it was a girl.
I hate Facebook, I use it for Messanger however.

For what you can do to get over it: there's a few different things you can do. The main one is find someone else

For what it will do to the relationship: There is no relationship now. You told them, they don't feel the same way, you go your separate ways. Next time make it clear from the beginning and you'll have saved more time and hopefully heartache

bro, fuck it and move on. easier said than done, but trust me, dont sweat it.

youre not ugly, you dont seem like a complete autist, and she not that special.

yeah i know, never met anyone else like her. most perfect woman on earth. im 33 and ive met that girl 5 times. 2 of em became relationships.

again, dont worry. move on. breath.

>unironically posting pictures of yourself on Sup Forums

There's nothing you can do. If you truly love them you're not gonna be able to switch off quickly. Go smoke a joint with some friends and go do dumb stuff with them, it helps a lot and actively trying to get over it makes it worse. I would know.

Also this

why would they break off ALL contact with you? what did you say or do that would make them that uncomfortable?

because.......she's.......a.......cunt

Do you really need to ask this question? OP looks like he's barely 18, you know how stupid cunts are at that age. Either way she's doing him a favor.

You lie. It was a dude.

You deserve it for not being able to spell Messenger.

this, jew face is jewwy, dont blame her for running as far away as she could, next time don t be a jew

checked

I was lucky enough to never have that happen to me, but it really isn't surprising. Like said, if she's the type to do that in the first place, she's doing him a favor anyway.

It sucks right now. It will suck later. It will suck years from now when you run into her in the world,

The difference is how you handle it.

I meant she's doing him a favor because she's not going to waste anymore of his time since she's not interested. This is why you never become "friends" with girls you want to fuck it takes too fucking long and there's a strong chance you'll get rejected anyway. It's better to go for it early

You look pretty good, albeit kinda young. Do you think you come across as a beta bitch, or perhaps just "spoke up" like a beta?

you young fags are all the same. build up this relationship in your head like it was meant to be or some shit and then fall off a cliff when it doesn't work out. as soon as you find another girl you'll forget about this uppity cunt so fast you'll laugh about it later.

What if I want her to fucking die?

that's not a jew, that's a slav

Reading these is sometimes more painful than watching the worst gore vids out there.

I just got dumped because i was apparently to pushy and my bestfriend turned out to just be using me for drugs and a ride cause he didnt have a car. So i just drink and smoke my pain away. Also music helps.

1. though luck, it happens, dont get down over a bitch. seriously
2. you look like a fucking autist. Maybe if you fixed yourself you wouldn't have got rejects
3. you in your current state cannot get a girl. seriously. please make some serious life changes then try again.
4. btw you probably weren't really "friends" to begin with

>doesnt know what unironic means and is trying to hand out advice even though they are completely and utterly fucking retarded

:(

>sunglasses inside
>fingerless fucking gloves

Dam op im surprised she's not sucking your dick right now

How old are you?

checked and kekked well played user

Wow, I didn't even notice the fingerless gloves.

Yeah, you're a fucking autist OP. Kill yourself.

how old is op

I'm 18 heading into College, about to turn 19. I'm sorry for having such a baby face, as well as the buzzcut. The buzzcut was to support my buddy who was balding at the age of 19 and he was incredibly uncomfortable about it.

Thanks, classic Sup Forums at it again.

I'm not gonna defend the fingerless gloves, they're a retarded fashion choice. The sunglasses however, I was just outside when I took that photo.

Oh man. I'm in a similar situation
I can't get her face out of my head. How do I stop thinking about her at all?

You engage in activities. With your mates, coursework, whatever helps take your mind off it.
Pursue hobbies, different women. Don't come on too strong though, it would make you seem desperate. Just pursue with outcome independence.
I was in love twice in my life. When the first one ended, I thought I'd never be whole again. I looked for reasons to kill and hate myself. Until I realized I was becoming my own enemy. My brain was plotting against me. Try out meditation. It helped me more than you can imagine.
You are strong enough to be hurt. You can take life's knocks user

Me too, can't get over my ex.

Funny thing is that I wonder if the girls I go on dates with are the girl someone else can't get over. I'll go on a date and think "this chick sucks, so boring, my ex was really special". I wonder if some guy out there thinks that this girl who I think is boring is special.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could date my ex and not think she's the best thing since Jesus invented bacon.

fucking kek

fuckign an-hero for the fingerless gloves bro

My ex wasn't really all that user. She was flawed. But I still loved her with all my heart.
I'm sorry about your break up user. I guess you can depend on tie to heal wounds that you can't yourself

checked

feel better OP

I like that you responded to
And got a similar post number

They'll split your pretty ass like firewood in prison, boy.
Just an hero if you're that edgy over it. Or stop being such a fucking pussy and accept that you aren't entitled to other people loving you. They either do or they don't.

If you want my advice, OP, stop jerking off so much. I can see it in your eyes.

Holy shit, lol.
I did get a similar post number
fucking illuminate confirmed

Top kek
trips btw

the only thing painful about this is how ugly this bitch is and how sorry this faggot is for obsessing over her

declaring your feelings to a girl never works. she must feel it not hear it. and you must learn to feel it when she feels it

Yo. Not an underage/basement dweller or retard that thinks they're better than everyone else. I recently did the same thing and completely cut this person out of my life, happened a few months ago. It was hard at first but now I feel great. It's so nice not to have that feeling weighing you down all the same. Also I met someone pretty soon afterwards. So I guess what I'm saying is this: We find people when we stop looking for them. Just focus on yourself for a bit and just talk to people you don't normally talk to. Give people a chance. Hope this helps

see a dermatologist. get accutane, it works.
work out, get muscle.
stop being a pussy and a pushover, you were probably like this girl's girlfriend. women want a man, man. also you look like you will get more attractive as you age, so don't worry about it bro. you'll bang plenty of chicks and fall in love with much better ones too who won't ghost you like this sorry ass ho.

Based off of your physical appearance and wording, you appear to have stage 5 faggotry. This is a very serious condition, and I recommend using solitude and illicit drug use to escape from the feelings that come along with stage 5 faggotry.

rage/vent over the internet
that's what i used to do before everywhere banned me.
as if calling people faggot pieces of shit over text/voice chat in games is something that's sooo dangerous it requires the revocation of purchased content.
fucking greedy cocksucking motherfuckers

This. No seriously, anything beyond this is useless info.

Keep talking to different women, reach puberty, and don't worry about women until you grow up.