How can I kill myself without fucking it up and managing to survive somehow?

How can I kill myself without fucking it up and managing to survive somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Z5mEB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink Bleach.
But that would be extremely painful.

Thank you for your suggestion,I’ll try to livestream when I go through with it

Thermite

Also, I don't think anybody has ever really done this and had it covered. You want to go down in history? Rip your head off.

Don’t waste your life by killing yourself. Have fun with it go Get a fuck ton of credit cards and have fun for a few weeks then rent a expensive ass car and just drive it off the Grand Canyon or something cool. Don’t be a pussy and just kill yourself the boring way

Hell yeah

Holy shit man you’re right! I may as well do some stupid shit while I’m still alive.

Combine the two.Tie a rope to the cheese wire.
Drive car off cliff with wire around neck.
Rip head off and slam dunk it 200 feet below.

Holy Fuck

12 gauge slug, aim backwards towards the brainstem

maybe one day if i have to kill myself for some reason which i dont want i'd get a bunch of bank loans and spend it all then shoot myself when they call me saying "give us our money g"

Or you could just not commit suicide.

that's an expensive way to die but i'll consider it

>expensive

not really. You can find used single-shot shotguns at pawn shops for around $100.

thank you for the info!

Look up the alt.suicide.holiday methods FAQ.

Jump off a building that is at least eight stories tall. Preferably, do this when there will be no witnesses; you don't want to be rushed to the hospital.

Sleeping pills and carbon monoxide poisoning.

My plan is to scotchguard a small tent, go camping, and burn some charcoal on a small grill inside the tent. While I'm drunk, and using sleeping pills, and probably doing nitrous oxide.

Jump off a bridge, but have a rope tied around your neck so you are stopped just before you hit the water; if you're lucky your neck will break.

Go on a cruise, and jump over the side with some weights strapped to your legs and handcuffs on your ankles and wrists.

Figure. it. out.

Or just go to a country (Switzerland? Sweden? I don't remember) where they'll allow you assisted suicide if you're depressed.

Good luck.

1. Nembutal (with proper preparation, i.e. taking anti-nausea medication during prior two days). Painless, no mess.
2. Gun shot to lower rear of head (brainstem), ideally through mouth. If using handgun, use big bullets (e.g. .45) to make sure. Painless (?), messy.

thank you, this helps a lot.

Listen to the song 5000 Ways to Die by Nerfherder.

It lists, literally, exactly 5000 foolproof methods.

Slug or buckshot to the brainstem while standing in waste deep water wearing a weight vest.

Most painless way:
>OD on heroin or fentanyl

The fastest way:
>OD on heroin or fentanyl AND take a massive dose of whatever benzo you can get your hands on

Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad. Buy as much heroin/fentanyl as you can, take benzos ~20 mins before, make the most concentrated solution you can, inject, and you'll be dead in 20 minutes.

To you, it will start out as pure bliss on an order you've never experienced before, and then you'll of black out and never wake up.

Someone I know personally died this way recently. I'm comforted to know they died peacefully.

inhale water while submerged? would you drown?

>pic related

What an actual fuck..
Wanna die become a whore or something or call someone who know you suck dick

This is very hard to do and you can easily survive if you fuck it up.

This, go out with a bang

imgur.com/a/Z5mEB

suicide helmet.

electronically fired multiple shotgun shells at your head simultaneously from different directions

Who cares ur gonna die... Fag worries about the price

This is retarded. 4 or 5 drops will not be enough.

You need about 60mg to reach the LD50 for Nicotine in an adult human. You'll need at least 10 drops to achieve the LD50, and to ensure you did the job, you'll want a much higher dose, so double that again. 20 drops of pure nicotine in someone's coffee would ruin it, because nicotine has a pretty bad flavor that anyone would be able to detect at that dose.

Just put fucking fent in the coffee, don't make this complicated you fucking assclown.

>Nembutal
thank you. I'm sorry for your loss

sounds like a great way to induce vomiting

this is how you get caught

no, not nembutal. Nembutal is not a benzo, it's a barbituate. Get your hands on Xanax, it's everywhere right now. Other true benzos are widely available. Hell, you can go to a psychiatrist and get a script for benzos for depression. It shouldn't be hard to get access to heroin too. If all else fails, order it from the darknet. It's pretty easy and you don't need to give a shit about legal consequences.

Why deny yourself a few moments of sheer bliss at the end of your life? Nembutal won't give you that. At least enjoy your death if you're convinced it's what you want. Let your last moments be happy.

Look bud, just tell us your problems, don't kill yourself.

For you

yeah,i'm not going back to impatient.

Dude i call bs on all these because its easy as fuck to make chemical asphyxiatiants and op is a pussy

I have limited money and supplies. I am kept closely under watch by my family,as I've fucked this up before.I'm trying to either do it quick or in an unnoticeable fashion

>implying asphyxiation is an efficient way to an hero

so many things can go wrong with that, and if you're found within an hour, you can be saved. don't bother with asphyxiation. if you really want to die with zero chance of being saved, this isn't it

is this really the easiest, most painless, quickest way?

I can maybe get away with the carbon monoxide poisoning

Hey so if you want to die, try smoking DMT. If you do too much, it will kill you and it will be a wild ride. go out with a bang

I'm not OP but how easy is it to OD on DMT?
And how expensive?

mmm yes love too slowly drown in my own fluids

carbon monoxide poisoning might work, but it sounds agonizing, and hospitals are pretty well equipped to bring you back if you're found too early

Is that even lethal? For alm I know you just fuck up your Throat twice because you'll throw up. It'll be extremely painful and you will have to go see a doctor, but I don't think it'll be immediately lethal.

I've done this. Worked like a charm.

that's a huge problem

died?

nigger, ive smoked dmt until i was unable to smoke dmt and did not die. you will ascend before you're able to kill yourself.

Why not go die for something instead of uselessly offing yourself? You could die a hero and not become some stupid statistic about autism and suicide rates.

It depends a lot on the quality of the DMT you have, as well as what specific DMT analogue you get. 5-MeO-DMT is the most potent that you can get your hands on, 50mg smoked might kill you. The most common n,n-DMT would take about 100mg smoked to kill you.

Once made Thermite. Too fast, you will get extreme burns which may kill you later but it will probably not be enough to directly finish you off. And you'll have to make a fuckton of it, a kg of Thermit is nothing. And remember to press it, it has to be relatively dense or it won't work.

because someone will notice if I've gone to the local white supremacist rally and call the police

Can confirm. Didn't take anywhere near as long as it says.

you got it

if you're gonna kill yourself at least do something crazy with it. go after some corrupt politician or a CEO fucking up the world. cmon yall be creative here

the dose makes the poison. A single inhalation of 120mg on n,n-DMT will fucking kill you.

That might be hard to do if you're not trying, but if you wanted to do that on purpose, it's entirely possible.

so,that's out of the question.

limited resources make this extremely difficult,unfortunately.

that is so false, youre retarded.

Yup. Made ot for New Year's Eve last year and hoped for some nice firework. Most of it burned down in less than a second and the rest only glowed for a while. Big Dissapointment but still interesting.

>acquire chalk
>find road with Hill and proceed to draw a line straight down it
>park car at top
>tie string to a wooden block
>place block behind a tire and put car in neutral
>walk down hill
>place head at end of chalk like
>pull string

Without fucking it up? Living until you die of natural causes.. The reaper never gets it wrong.

ok so at this point you need to figure this shit out

get $50 together and buy the drugs you need. That's really it. It shouldn't be that hard of expensive. If you want a cheap, painless, fast, effective way to die, it's via drugs, no question. If you don't know anyone who sells them, order them from the darkweb- it's really easy to do. Follow through with it or go to therapy and get better, but you can't stay a pussy forever.

Do something or stay miserable. If you can't find at least some way to do it, you don't want it.

Sigh... I envy you really. When a man loses everything, only then is he truly free. You could be anything. Go anywhere. You could go fight in a war and not even care if you died. You could hitchhike across Asia and ignore all the dangers because you plan to die every day. You could brave the peaks of Everest. Fish the Amazon. Hike to Alaska from Florida and back again! You could do anything! Your freedom knows no end. Good for you, user. I wish I could be you.

Methanole works pretty good if you can get some. Should taste just like Ethanole but a small dose is enough to kill you. Don't mix it with Ethanole tho, that only slows down the process.

I think you mean methanol, and unless OP only wants to commit eye suicide, that isn't gonna work. Methanol poisoning is easily survivable even without medical attention, but has the added benefit of leaving OP permanently blind and even more fucking depressed after the fact. Good job

Why take keys out of ignition tho? Go out with a bang.

yes,this is absolutely not an option

So what's your damage OP? Maybe if you tell us your situation we can suggest a suitable way to an hero

There are several recorded cases of people dying of methanol poisoning, so drinking it like it was ethanol should be enough. A few Cuba Libre with Methanol will kill even the most seasoned alcoholic. And you could make it look like an accident in case that's important.

4 YEW

I did in a prior post in this thread. please refer to that and ask whatever questions you need.

Right. So where are you going to get this methanol? The drugstore? Good luck. Those contain emetics, which are drugs that induce vomiting and intense nausea. I guarantee that if OP tried this, they'd be found and saved, or die with the worst stomach pain they have ever felt in their life. And before you even suggest an extraction, they're usually mixed with acetone, which makes that basically impossible.

Unless they have access to a laboratory with pure methanol available, methanol is not a reasonable option. It's easily survivable, takes a while, and needlessly painful.

go to the top of a 5+ story parking garage. do a swan dive head first onto pavement below. Chance of survival is impossibly small.

buy the biggest caliber gun you can find. build a box out of plexi glass, cover the sides in canvas. make some art by blowing out your brains inside of it. but just buy a hooker first. make last few days good.

Not seeing a post like that. Link to the comment please. I've been ITT for a while and I don't recall an explanation

I'll be 'saved' before i could execute that

I don't see how, just drive your car in. park on the top floor, get out and immediately jump off.

>I have limited money and supplies. I am kept closely under watch by my family,as I've fucked this up before.I'm trying to either do it quick or in an unnoticeable fashion

ok now you're just being evasive. no one is going to be able to stop you if you're in a tall building or some shit and suddenly make a break for the edge. You're probably not surrounded by the fucking Secret Service 24/7 so there really is nothing physically stopping you. Your issue is not ability, it's willpower.

It sounds like you don't really want it and are making excuses for why you can't go through with it. That's your brain's natural defense mechanism trying to keep you alive. It's also a sign you don't actually want to kill yourself.

So get it together. You've had plenty of excellent suggestions ITT for ways to do this. At least one of them has to be doable. If you don't actually want to kill yourself, then stop slow stroking yourself to your own misery and fucking commit to going to therapy or some shit. You're not helping yourself by doing nothing.

yet he'll still pick up the souls of the weak, like the scavenger he is

holy shit what thats sick

first take a whole bunch of pills, then chug a liter of vodka, then while standing in a bathtub and holding an electric toaster plugged in shoot yourself in the head make sure you use proper angle to take out the brain stem not just blow your frontal lobe or blow half your face off or some stupid shit, so that when you fall the toaster drops into the water electrocuting you. Also probably a good idea to rig up a noose thats already taught at standing height

you're right, but I'm trying to push through so I can fully commit,I apologize if i seem to be evasive.I really can't afford to be noticed though.

>Revolt Against the Modern World

Hey I'm reading this book right now. I'm on chapter 11 and should be done later this month.

look dude, think of it this way, you're going to die no matter what. And as far as science is concerned, there is no afterlife or reincarnation. When you die that's it. What would make you happy besides dying user? A girlfriend, a real friend? Money?

A follow up post: I've already read Ride the Tiger, A Handbook to Traditional Living, and plan on reading Julius' Introduction to Magic after the current work.

I genuinely do not understand what risk you have of being noticed. The instant you get your hands on those drugs, you can do it in a park on the way home if you wanted.

If you're some kind of NEET shut in, fine, but otherwise, you probably will have some reason to leave the house. No one is watching you. And if they are, leave your damn phone at home. If you don't want to be noticed, then it's not hard to fall off the face of the earth for a few hours. That's all you need.

If you're being confined at home, just climb out the window or take the dog out or something. There is no reason why you cannot do this if you're not being held against your will, and given that you're posting on Sup Forums, I doubt you're being confined to the point that you can't get out.

Stop evading. Figure out a way to get out of your house, get the drugs you need for it, and do it.

On the flipside, if you're evading because you're scared, then you shouldn't be doing this anyway, and you need to enroll in some kind of program or something so you can get better. You have two options: life or death. Pick one and get on with it.

There's a third option too: do DMT but not in a way to kill yourself. Or try LSD or shrooms or something. Why not? At the very least, it will help you gain some perspective and figure out what you want to do, and my guess is that you still haven't really decided if you're going to kill yourself. So do some drugs to gain some mental clarity.

I would strongly recommend DMT because it only lasts 15 minutes, so the risk is almost non-existent. As a bonus, you can buy enough of it so you can try it out first, then decide if you want to kill yourself by OD'ing on DMT. It shouldn't be hard. You'd really only need an hour alone to do this, assuming you can find DMT. Once again, try ordering off the darknet.

I was in your position once, and I chose to do drugs. I figured some stuff out and felt like I could go on. But the drugs helped me make the decision. So if you can't decide and find yourself making excuses, do drugs. It'll help you decide if you want to kill yourself or not.

Just supposing your scared of heights does that mean you dont want to kill yourself or your scared of heights like a little bitch.

Damn this recipe brings back memories. It was from the Anarchist cookbook. Total bullshit though

either. that's not a good analogy anyway, so it really doesn't change my point at all.

Just do it or stop prolonging your misery and get into treatment. If you're ready to kill yourself, there are ways to make that happen that are totally free and require little effort on your part. Slit your wrists in a bathtub if you're that desperate to end it.

On the other hand, making excuses like this tells me that you don't want to die on some level. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but you're not doing yourself any favors by prolonging this and making excuses for why X isn't doable. Especially since this is Sup Forums, and you could perfectly well just be a fucking troll or edgelord 12 year old. You don't have to do any of this stuff and you certainly don't need to explain to anons on the internet why you can't do something. The fact that you feel compelled to explain to us why you can't do it is telling.

Take my advice, and do drugs. Sort yourself out and decide. If you decide to kill yourself, great, then do that with the knowledge that /you/ chose to do it. If no, then the opposite applies: you can feel comfort knowing that you /chose/ to keep living. That's on you bro. But right now, it doesn't sound like you've chosen to do anything, and you're stuck.

get 23 guns and a Las Vegas hotel room
the rest should come naturally

too soon