Young nigger couple moved in next door in my duplex

>young nigger couple moved in next door in my duplex
>they have been stomping feet and clapping hands all night and rapping like a bunch of jungle dwellers
>5 month old son is trying to sleep
Should I call the cops on these nogs and be done with it?

just join your local kkk and hang them out side

Call the cops. Don’t confront them. They can’t be approached with reason. They’ll take any form of communication as an insult and a personal attach against them. They really are fucking stupid and horrible to be around.

man up and tell them yourself.

This won’t work. Niggers can’t be reasoned with. It makes them frustrated and hostile. Don’t believe me? Try it yourself.

What state and area do you live?

In other words be a coward and bite your tongue or go snitch to the cops. Stand of for yourself man.

>Young nigger couple

Don't worry, the "father" will be gone in a couple months

Lol true

You clearly don't understand how shit works.

bich fuk yo raciss ass fugly ass cracker baby bich

Go talk to them and if they refuse call the cops. Simple as fuck. If their hostile fine because it gives you a good reason to call the cops and they won't blame you.

your hood is fucked, time to move.

>they won't blame you

o rly

This will just let them know who called the cops and they’ll be even more shitty. How does no one understand you can’t just politely tell niggers to be quite?

The cops won't. What i mean is if your neighbors are assholes to you and openly hostile it shows the cops you are in the right even more.

This dude obviously speaks from experience, aaand it is true enough, nogs usually can't be reasoned with.

Dont do this op, niggers can not be reasoned with. Even with a gun pointed at them. Call the coos and hope they shoot those spooks

next time you leave, your wife will be raped, your son will be dead, and your TV will be gone.

Nigger detected

This, spot on

call the cops

Y’all are just a bunch of stupid fucktards who cower online so you can feel better about how shorty you are

this
they get enraged immediately when confronted with any sort of dilemma they caused, especially if your white

if niggers can afford to move into your duplex, you're due for an upgrade. if you can't afford better housing than niggers, you deserve the inconvenience of living with them.

> oogabooga-ing all night
So go home and have a country music jamboree during your lunch break

Calling the cops isn't a bad idea but I would confront them first

Clear out your side of the duplex of valuable, pack up your family, pets, what ever is valuable in your car and leave everything else, pull the gasline, find a way to blow up the duplex and kill them. You won’t even be there. :)

How many times do you needed to be bitten by an animal before you avoid all contact. Call the cops and keep calling until they get evicted.

Nope, I have done it, and it leads to nothing but constant non-stop harassment and intensifying of the issue.

There's really no course but to have them evicted, it's gonna be a long month, since that's usually the eviction period.

no, don't say shit to them yourself. you pay taxes for nigger control, just pick up the phone.

This. You have to stay one step ahead. Once they move in, it's all over for that place. Bite the bullet and get while the gittin's good. Don't wait until it's too late and something bad happens. You can't fight this kinda shit. It's all stacked against you.

Smear poop and olive oil on the door hinges. That should drive em out

tell them first then call the appropriate authorities. its one thing to have unknowingly inconsiderate neighbors and its another to have neighbors who actively hate you. you both have to live their for whatever period of time and itd be best if you werent hostile with each other.

Be a man. Wait a few weeks until the sheboon is pregnant, then the nigger will leave and you can make a move on that hot black ass and raise a beautiful black baby.

don't do this OP, this makes them feel welcome.

Spray them down with soap and sunscreen, they hate it.

what you need to do is to set up a chain of events leading to them either

a) ending up in jail
or
b) getting evicted

let the other neighbours be the ones to do the dirty job.

Op here. Honestly feeling this option out.

100% yes, it probably will only silent them temporarily though so you might have to do it a few times

10/10 would raise black baby...

...nailed to a flaming cross...

Get a fog machine, spike it with some zyklon B, gift it to the neighbors for their next bongo party.

>be me
>be skinny white guy
>black neighbors blasting donks at 3 am
>yell out the window to turn that shit off before I call cops
>"say what, bitch?!" etc.
>repeat myself
>"get your ass over here" said neighbors
>proceed to have a conversation about how
>that's their culture, been doing it for years
>they say I'm new to neighborhood and
>say I don't run shit
>"we respect you coming out here though"
>"you seen Gran Torino too many times"
>they turned the music down
>shared some food
>offered some weed
>now we're cool
>ymmv

real recognize real

I have a hard time believing that they would treat a white guy who isn't a degenerate the same way.

I told them I am a college student with early classes. They made fun of me but recognized my complaint as legitimate. I'm just suggesting that OP talk to neighbors first before calling the cops. They're not going to fucking shoot their next door neighbors. Be reasonable and tell them they're keeping you up. It's not a tough situation to deal with if you're not a racist autist.

your faulty logic is that we should treat them as human beings

Good one, you edgy loser. Assholes exist in every color.

yes. but all niggers are assholes.not allwhites are.

you cant reason with poor and stupid people, an especially not niggers