Just got drug tested today was positive for thc...

Just got drug tested today was positive for thc. Was hoping I’d passs even though I smoked an 11g blunt lasnight along with 6 other blunts with 7people that I had just met. Parents aren’t that mad just are going to do random tests from now until I move out. Great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_ThfoEL5f0
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Acid-base_DXM_extraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do fucking drugs unless you have your own place

your a idiot

>smoked an 11g blunt

that's not how you spell "I robbed a convenience store"

Apparently you are too

Did you know you'd be tested or was it by chance?

how old are you?

why the fuck were you tested in the first place?

time to stop smoking weed and start doing dxm. far superior high, cheaper, and you don't smell like shit

So not only did you smoke a lot of weed, you also have no knowledge of how long that shit shows up on a drug test?
Your parents might be right in keeping you on a short leash, you seem like you'd fuck boiling pasta without adult supervision.

You're like fucking 15 years old would you get the fuck out of here

kek
you can't be serious

Not understanding the irony in his post.

You're an actual retard. You're useless to your parents and society. The world would literally be better off without you. Consider suicide.

surprised they let him on the internet unsupervised

by all means keep smoking weed and get kicked out by your parents dumb stoner faggot

/thread

Weed is such a fucking unproductive drug

>hurr durr rappers rap weed drugs

Get a fucking hold of yourself, make something of yourself instead of wasting your money on a useless 4-6 hour feeling that isnt fucking effective.

gram blunt
Do you know what a gram is? Do you pay $50 a gram? It's a really good price.

That shit fucking sucks to be high on first off. It's fuckingg bad for you. It's something that every 14 year old kid has done because they can't get acid yet. It's for children

>trying this hard to sound hard on Sup Forums

once you've built up a tolerance it only lasts like an hour and a half unless you smoke 20$ worth or more

I've smoked every night for the past year and a half and my life has never been worse.

Motivate me to quit, user.

Aren't kids this dumb suposed to get high whit dxm

tell them you misunderstood the purpose of the test

>weed sucks to be high on.
Inorit
Do meth like a real adult
smokes mid

>That shit fucking sucks to be high on first off.
wrong

>It's fuckingg bad for you.
wrong.

but you think smoking 7 blunts in a single night is good for you? hahaha

> It's something that every 14 year old kid has done because they can't get acid yet. It's for children

HAHA you literally just described weed you stupid fag

>O NO MY LIFE IS STUPID AND SUX
Get over it user. Stop being such a pathetic child and get ahold of yourself. If your life has never been worse then make some changes.

Drug testing is an illegal search and seizure of property but your parents can kick you out.

>Motivate me to quit
>Hi I'm user. I'm a debt to society. I can't handle stress so I buy a little green plant for an outrageous price illegally. I dont give shit back to society. I need someone else to help me quit.
Neck

nope, mid is impossible to find where i live. i did dabs until the point i quit because i had to smoke stupid amounts to stay high

That is a copout lazy people use to be lazy while high.
Unless you are smoking shit that couch locks you, there is plenty of opportunity to do manual labor stuff while high.
Heck some of my best home cleaning has been while stoned.
I wouldn't get high while at work though, that's disrespectful of my coworkers.

Bro, if you're serious, don't quit cold turkey boi.

Cut it down from every night, to every second night, to every third, so on so forth until you dont feel the need to do it anymore

>illegal search and seizure of property

By all means ive gotten high in the past, shit, I build a fucking shelf accidentaly

Who told you this? Your shitty stoner friends? Hurr durr cops can't go through your car man it's an illegal invasion of privacy. Hurr durr they can't test you, it's illegal.

Rofl, you fucking drink cough syrup to get high shut the fuck up you absolute moron

What a waste of quads and life you turned out to be.

>you fucking drink cough syrup to get high

wrong again, my retarded friend.

i extract pure dxm from various products because i know chemistry.

>drink dmx recreationally and you too can be dumb enough to give a shit about gets!

Acid and mushrooms are so much better than weed. Always enjoyed the times I've done them, was never really impressed by weed. Just alcohol but for people who like to be edgier.

do coke suprise um

Sup Forums is that way kid

>smoke 7 blunts a night and you can be dumb enough to reply to the wrong person!

So you go through a process to do a shit tier drug? You really are retarded.

it's okay little tard, you got your dubs, now scootaloo on out of here, I think mom is calling you for your tendies.

i wouldn't expect a complete brainlet who smokes weed to be able to appreciate what dxm is capable of.

>extract pure dxm
lol it's probably the same shit opiate abusers do
youtube.com/watch?v=1_ThfoEL5f0

I haven't smoked weed in years kid, I did that shit before my 20s and I don't drink fucking cough syrup to get high like when I was 14. Dumbshit. Get a life

>CWE

nope, it's a lot more involved than that and requires the use of solvents among other things

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Acid-base_DXM_extraction

not that a brainlet would know, lol

it's already been stated that i don't drink cough syrup.

keep up, retard

I have failed dt for two months and havent smoked in three. Faint line but its there

>posts a link about mixing cough syrup and lemon juice to make 'extracts'
>lel

This joint is a piece of shit

It's the same fucking thing lmao. You try making it sound less retarded than it is by saying that "you know chemistry" when anybody can look up how to do very basic extractions without any education on how chemistry works

>mixing cough syrup and lemon juice to make 'extracts'

that's not how it works LOL

nice 3rd grade reading comprehension

I'm not even the same user, faggot. I don't need drugs.

>It's the same fucking thing lmao.

wrong, retardo.

cough syrups contain thickening agents, sugars and other shit that are removed when you do an acid base extraction

not that a brainlet who can't read would know

I genuinely feel bad for you dude, you're actually this fucking retarded lol

>no argument whatsoever

>no u!

I love how you call me retarded when you use that stupid shit recreationally. Retard's drug. It doesn't take a fucking genius to do that and I don't know why you think you are so smart for going through a process to do a shitty, shitty drug

>hurr durr I only smoked 7 fucking blunts and I still failed my pee test the next day waaaaht?
obvious bait

i'm calling you retarded because you are spouting bullshit that is factually incorrect

>Retard's drug.

lol and let me guess, weed is a thinking man's drug? give me a moment to finish laughing

> I don't know why you think you are so smart for going through a process to do a shitty, shitty drug

i never claimed to be smart, but i'm smarter than retards like yourself, and the evidence of that keeps mounting with every ad hominem you use

I don't even like weed dumbass. That dxm shit fucking sucks. Anybody can extract it. You're just a dumb druggy that thinks they're smart because they looked something up online.

>I don't even like weed dumbass.

then you really have no excuse for acting this dumb

>That dxm shit fucking sucks.

your opinion is what sucks. good thing you're retarded so it's safe to discard that opinion.

>You're just a dumb druggy that thinks they're smart because they looked something up online.

oh look, another ad hominem

i think i've lost more brain cells talking to you than on any drug i've done

have a great night user :)

Hahahahah talk about "ad hominem" the irony.

nothing wrong with weed but if you cant have a good time without it youre a faggot with no willpower or real personality

I vape THC distilate. Gets me stoned off my ass and has zero scent. Pretty rad.