Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBo_6TfgIhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello

Soraka's horse cock

Hiya MFF

How are you?

Slow tonight

jesus christ man...

I am sorry if I confused you, friend.

AW YEAH, THE FREE BUMP BRIGADE IS HERE

Post Soraka penis my dude

Nigga calm down

You're cute

I have a brain tumor

ADORBS

How long do you have to live my dude?

idk its stable right now but i constantly live in pain could activate anytime wear as then the risk would be cancer

Well shit... do you live a normal life? That must be tough to live with

i try too i guess I got a gf which she is amazing but i feel bad because I live in pain because of my head and I was abused as a child so i feel like i complain too much

consistency.

Well clearly she and others care about you, so enjoy that

I'm positive you don't complain too much

more consistency.

consistenciest consistency.

I have 99 Constitution

yeah i really enjoy that i dont know its been rough but i've always been the sorta go with the flow kinda person i guess whatever happens happens

I treat cancer with radiation

That's not a bad way to look at things, I'm much the same way.

Any plans for the coming week?

I watch a lot of movies, I like "Drive"

I also like quite a lot of movies, why does Drive interest you?

hmm not really i gotta look for a job wbu?

Got any job experience?

I'll just be working on the ol' grind

I liked the ending, it was pretty cool, if you seen it you'll know what I'm talking about.
I also liked "The man from nowhere" I recommend it.
Any movies you surgest op?

youtube.com/watch?v=kBo_6TfgIhQ

Step out of time, know that you'll find

There's no sorrow in places where your heart has a say

nope just getting started pretty young but im hoping someone takes me

i've been livewatching aikatsu since the first episode

I have and I do!

I haven't seen the man from nowhere, I'll watch that

I couldn't suggest anything unless I knew the genre you were interested in

Ah okay, well then everything is open to you

You should try for office/administrative jobs if you can, those look good on a job history. Basic customer service is also good, teaches you how to interact with people

Good job

yeah i wanted too go for like a cashier job maybe where i can interact with people cant do anything office related i got pretty bad depression and anxiety where it affects my heart so i gotta be careful

>posting best idol

Good job.

Also, I started with a cashier job too. It works well to introduce you to those kinda jobs, I'd go for it

I'm interested in every kind of movie, for the record I shamelessly admit to like "Lalaland". I have a preference for science fiction and dark movies tho, but not excessively.
What kind of movies are you into op?

yeah just something simple and easy i gotta focus on my health before i really get out in the job world i feel stuck in a rut and feel like im not doing life right if that makes sense? sorta like a personal journey

I getya

Hmmm... I'm a shameless lover of cheesy horror and comedy. I'm a huge fan of Mel Brooks

I absolutely adored the new "It" movie

I was here.

My friend works in a bookstore, you could go for something like that! The only way to get out of a rut is to propel yourself out of it!

Hibye

Oh you're staying

Why not say a few words?

I prefer to let the pics do the talking.

Unless there's something specific I want to point out in actual words.

yeah i've been trying still am just got some things that haunt me still wish i could get over them

You shouldn't post pics without meaning. I'm sure your words will be interesting enough to illicit a response

Very well.

is me, pic taken 2 months ago.

Things such as? I'll try to help you through it if I can

Is that a costume or did you actually serve?

just pain makes me feel like a burden i feel like i cant make my family proud because i dont have a job and i feel weak/haunted from abuse

>Mel Brooks
That's good taste muh nigga.

Yeah I saw the new "it" was bredy good.
Speaking of new movies, did you take a look at "Baby driver"? Was pretty good.
I'm a big fan of Nolan, Tarantino, Kubrick and Scorsese.

I'm more attracted to traps than women

Everyone has something special that makes them valuable

/sentimental shit

You can overcome that, it only makes you stronger if you do. Go out there and prove you can be useful

I fucking loved Baby Driver. Probably one of my favorites of 2017. My favorite movie of all time is Scary Movie 3, closely followed by Kung Pow! (pls kill me)

I'm a trap owooo

im trying its just hard but i am trying i suffered with a lot of identity issues i just couldnt understand who i was i still dont its confusing btw can i ask why are you a trap or how did you get into that?

A little of both.

Mostly the latter.

I never have a chance to wear it other than for when shtf, which never happens, so I just put it on once every while for the hell of it.

I know it's hard, but nothing worth having comes easy.

I'm not a trap. I'm a normal male that lives as such, sorry that was just a joke lol

I have plenty of trap/trans friends I could ask for you tho if you want

Well hey, +1 respect man. I have multiple family members that served. Not me because I'm a fucking pussy lmao

Got through college for free because of my dad's service, actually

>Got through college for free because of my dad's service, actually
How come you get to piggyback off someone else's misery?

Dumb luck, I suppose. I don't think he was miserable tho, he was a SEAL

Yeah, I loved baby driver too, I rewatched like 5 times while showing it to my friends. My favorite scene was the chase on foot with the synchronized music "focus hocus pocus".

If you liked scary movie 3 you should check "Shaun of the dead" Edgar Wright is a good director too.

I dont have a favorite movie ever, I really liked Inception tho, maybe that's the one.

i guess and oh my bad i was just intrested lol but yeah im working hard too become the best me

I play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively

Edgar Wright is a poet.

I love Shaun of the Dead!

I think History of the World Pt. 1 is my favorite, if I had to choose. Or Godzilla 1954.

Well good! I hope you continue to do what's best for you friendo

DID YOU JUST WALK UP? SLOWLY? AND DOWNSMASH?

Every job is equally miserable.

Just because someone was one MOS/vocation doesn't mean he was more or less miserable than another.

Every job in there is hell.

yes

graduated highschool halfway through sophmore year for a few different reasons, then proceded to do fuck all with my life up until now. I'm still doing fuck all but I also did it until now aswell

Nice, have you seen John Wick? Maybe best movie by Keanu Reeves after Matrix (in my humble opinion).

I recently watched Mullholland Dr. Haven't finished it tho.

Eh, he came out of it okay. He's a great dad, even though we aren't biologically related.

WOOOOOAHAOAOHAOHAOAHAOOOHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHH

So you're at least smart, what do you want to do with your life?

I haven't, unfortunately. I should.

I love the Arnold Schwarzenegger action movies

im still not entirely sure but im at a crossroad where I have to decide dreadfully soon, I get told im handy alot by friends and family due to the fact I like to help them with anything from engine problems to computer troubles for free, its nice seeing them light up after the stressful problem dissappears before their eyes but I dont really think mechanic is my thing and computer/electronics repair sounds better but still not entirely appealing. Oh well, atleast I actually have a choice here and im not just completely stuck with one path.

Ian?

You sound like someone who's good at solving problems. Critical thinking will get you anywhere you want to go, it's up to you to decide where that is.

Idk if I should be honest and say yes or be sassy and say who the fuck is that

>"I want a bass teacher! Bass is awesome! Woo, guys I have a bass teacher, I'm happy!"

Fuck you, dude. My dad's still dead and you're still an asshole.

Ryan?

I don't really have an excuse other than I'm sorry. I signed up for lessons irl tho now that I have some money, if that means anything.

building a godzilla suit

You saw my emails, I'm sure. You could have just sent back a "Hey man, nevermind, but thanks for the offer!" Fuck me. I spent a week fuming over you ON TOP of the shit I told you in the email. I'm an easy going guy, though, so thanks for that, at least. I fucking wish you success and shit. You prick. "Ex Dee."

tell me something about you, OP.

Yeah, tell me something about you, OP.

I am super fucking antisocial, me reaching out to you was a miracle. I am really, really sorry that I hurt you. I didn't think I would have that kind of impact on anyone online. I go through periods where I just will not talk to anyone unless I'm forced to. I'm so sorry, I an genuinely crying irl right now because I didn't ever think I would hurt someone like this.

I don't do this

show me your demons, I'll show you mine.

Yeah, Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis movies are bredy dope.

You really should check John Wick, both movies are high quality entertainment. Three movies in your list now kek, I really recommend the man from nowhere tho, has good action and a lot of feels very dark too, korean movies in general are pretty good.
No, I'm a Spic southamerican and my name is José

Oh, sorry.
I know someone with a very similar taste to yours.
Which is a good thing.

Not to nitpick but aren't the countries that the slur 'spic' apply to all in North / Central America

I will definitely watch the man from nowhere now, thanks for the recommendation

Oh, Jesus. It's not that big of a deal. Just. When you ask someone for help, don't just disappear! Tell them why or something! I'd have been happier with some explanation even if it was "My bass spontaneously combusted and I'm entering witness protection. Good bye forever." I also got all pissed at myself afterwards and was like "Shit. What if he's going through some shit and I'm just being an asshole?" You're good, though. I'll take your apology and feelings as sincere and I'll forgive you. There. That was easy. Don't beat yourself up over it. If you want to atone, you can answer a tiny question for me, though: What's with the anime personas? There's like 5 of you guys and I don't get it. Why do you use an anime avatar? Is it something to do with your antisocial behavior?

so that'll be a no. cool.

You made it seem like that big of a deal! :(

I need to work on communicating, I know. I'm bad at it. Even though I work in a job that requires me to talk on the phone all day, I still fucking hate talking sometimes. I try

There are way more than 5, my dude. It's a looooong history on Sup Forums. I started using this avatar, if that answers your question. Avatars help hide yourself, I suppose

You asked for a demon, I gave you Azaroth. It's a demon.

"There's like 5 of you guys"
Cute.

oh, it's you.

Fair enough. Sorry for being an ass to you. I felt taken advantage of, and right after losing my father and shit, it made me tip over into "Oh, I'll show this motherfucker what I think of THIS!" I appreciate your answer. I have work in the morning, though. Have a good night and I wish your threads and Claypoolean goals success.

And you just now realized?

That's pretty good, I desire good vibes to you and your friend. Btw, do you have any movie recommendations from him or maybe you?

Dunno, I heard it applied to al people with Spanish origin.

Yeah, sorry abou your experience with that user, whatever it was. That movie will fit the thing if you have any feels left to let out.

Thanks for all the you(s) everyone, you are good people.

It's not your fault, you had every right to be upset. I was an ass, that was my fault. Have a good day tomorrow and thank you

I've attempted suicide twice. That's pretty much the most interesting thing about me sadly.

I am curious, why does Alice's swarm dislike you and other people from animu?