W̢̪͕̦̼̦̹͐͐ͩͤ̉̇́ĥ̩͉͓̜̳̤̈̔ͮ͊ͤ̀ͨ͞ͅa̢̞̻͓̜̯͗̑̈́̒ͮ͛̀͜t̵̫͙͇̂ͯͧ...

W̢̪͕̦̼̦̹͐͐ͩͤ̉̇́ĥ̩͉͓̜̳̤̈̔ͮ͊ͤ̀ͨ͞ͅa̢̞̻͓̜̯͗̑̈́̒ͮ͛̀͜t̵̫͙͇̂ͯͧ ̢̜͈̬͕̞̠̠͍͂ͧͅd̡͉͖̬̟̤̩̠ͧ̏̆̍oͧ́̊̆ͪ̄̚͝ͅe͔̦͇ͭ̂͂ͦ̓̚s̶̡̘̖̗̻̗̉ͣ̉̐ ̷̩͍͇̱̳͍ͫ́̾ͨ͐͛͛M̡̟̭͍̱̠̓͑ͭ̀͡a̛̘͚͓̩͒͆ͬ́̉̀͑͝ṛ̸͓̼̰̦̪̍̾̏̽͒͗̇͛s̵̛̮̠̄͗̉ͭ͜e͍̤͖̩̳͓̐̓̓l̺͖̒ͮ̄̀̃ͨ͂̋͡͞l̺̯̿̈̎͒̾͘͘u̡̫̜͓̬̍̽̍̈͒ͦͦ̓s̭͓̪̬̜͔̞͑ͧͣ̂̓̍̀̓ ̸̬͒̇̈̒͝W̻̫̩̼ͩͨͣͅå̸̡͍͍̼͆̚͠l̖͍̜̬ͧͪͤ̿ͭl̸̫̗͖͇̪͈ͫ̾ͨa͇̮̩̰̍ĉ̖̝͈̥̻̜̘͑̐͝è̱̖ͦ̐ͨ̆̄ ̦̠̹̳̝̜̠ͩl̷̫̰̥͇̯̿̿̌ͤͅo͙̜͖̬͑͛̇̀̚͢ͅô̺͍̫̳̗̳̰͍̐̈́̈́̋k͕̖̫ͩ̑ͮͬ͠ ͓̦͐ͪ͐͒̈́͐̓ͩͅl̸͕̠̭͛͐ͪi̟̗̩̩͂͒ͣ͋́͞͞k̜̰̟̙͍̠̩͇͐̈̓̐e̞̼̾̌ͤ̍͛͊̎?̵͉̜̝͉͔̠̂̾ͩ̂̾

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYH5TYvJLFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

A bitch.

just like a bitch

what was in the briefcase? does anyone know?

It's heavily speculated to be Wallace's soul, as in he's selling it to the Devil.

"What does Marsellus Wallace look like?"

this

This

so his soul was gold? also who was the devil... or the metaphorical devil? I've looked into that theory but it just didn't really jive with me

nani?

This, somewhat.
It was originally a diamond, but QT thought it'd be better not to show it, and instead replaced it with a yellow lightbulb.
So the theory doesn't really hold up in terms of what was intended, but the theory fits and makes the story even better.

A light bulb

Yep. It's pretty good. Diamonds are boring, and it's more interesting to leave whatever is in the suitcase to the watcher's imagination. The fact that there's a huge (false) explanation about it being a soul just shows that the move worked. It's what makes QT a unique film maker.

私が今までに聞いたことのない国は何もない。

I came to the conclusion it was his soul. Especially after the showed the bandaid on the back of his neck which it where it would have gotten removed from. Just my guess

Band-Aid happy accident.

彼らは何で英語を話す?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYH5TYvJLFY

I'm just going to the seen in Japanese here

You're the evil man and I'm the righteous man and Mr. 9mm here is the shepard, protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepard and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that but that shit ain't the truth. The truth is: you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying OP. I'm trying real hard to be the shepard.