Hey Sup Forums can I get some computer help?

Hey Sup Forums can I get some computer help?
I don't know what I did but I fucked up somewhere haha

So I definitely fucked up somehow and i'm not sure what exactly. I tried fiddling with overclocking a while back, but never really tweaked anything too much but in the end just reset all the settings anyway.

Now though when I play video games or watch really long movies my computer will eventually just die, and occasionally it tries to boot itself back up again but the screen goes black and I can’t do anything, but typically it just shuts off.

Other than that it runs fine and in the 10 minutes of video games it lets me play with my normal settings, frame rate and ping. I thought maybe resetting the whole thing might help, just going into the settings and completely deleting all files and letting it completely restart.

However whenever I try and do this, after I agree to reset everything I only get a loading screen for about 20 minutes before my computer completely dies. After it dies the computer does turn back on however but the screen stays black.

Video card is overheating. You need a new card if it is still doing it after you removed the overclock settings.

Asking Sup Forums for help with your computer.

This always ends well.

Tech support checking in. It's overheating faggot. Does it shut off instantly or just the screen and PC is still on?

It shuts off instantly, do you think I just need to replace the video card?

Initially yes, your cpu is overheating though since it just did off. Did you mess with the internals?

De-dust that bitch, grab a can of air and open her up

Your options would be: make sure fans are running and PC has free flowing air around it. Get a larger CPU fan and heat sink grease. Lastly, new CPU.

No internals are fine ima pop it open right now

Guys.... im retarded, my video cards fan isn't even spinning...

>
>Your options would be: make sure fans are running and PC has free flowing air around it. Get a larger CPU fan and heat sink grease. Lastly, new CPU.

I forgot.
You can first download the free program cpu fan to monitor temps and vinyl fan speed. Make sure you did in fact stop overclock settings.

Plug it?

Jfc just replace tim on hsf for the gpu. Dont buy a new card you dumbshit.

fuck off faggot

Op be like is this bad?

>Jfc just replace tim on hsf for the gpu. Dont buy a new card you dumbshit.

Wtf....and you're calling op dumbshit?

you'd rather trust these fags with a computer?

I'm not OP. but this is a random board. it's a autism containment board. OP is autismo, thus he can post here

Yo my computer freezes when i connect to the internet and I tried a billion antiviruses and cleaners and did litteraly everything I could except flashing BIOS because I gave up what to do bro

Why is this a bad solution?

install something to check temps
check your systems individual parts safe operating temperatures
if temps aren't the issue, you likely need a new psu, there are programs which check your voltage ratings, but you're better off using a test kit, or just testing with a better/different psu
most importantly, fuckoff as you could've easily searched anywhere to find this information
asking Sup Forums for advice is how you delete system32
i feel like i shouldn't even have told you what to look for in your issue, as instilling a false sense of security here is a horrid idea.
DO. NOT. TAKE. ADVICE. FROM. Sup Forums
especially not Sup Forums of all places, dumbass. hell taking any advice from people online is just fucking dumb

Did you try to clean install your OS?

If you mean deleting the whole disk and reinstalling windows with a cd/usb then yes

Make sure the power consumption is still down. If your rig is set to draw more power than your PSU can handle it'll just shut down.

Its probably just some water damage OP, it's a simple fix...

I'm learning java from an older text (2011 I think) but using the latest version of the language. Right now I'm learning about the Image class in javafx. The problem is whenever I try to make an Image object, the program compiles fine but I get a shitload of strange errors. From java docs it appears the constructor for Image only takes in url objects, but my text says url and file name are both acceptable. Is it common for newer versions to change up things like this? Also, how do I work with images saved on my pc if in can only use urls for the Image class?

clean up a bit op and shit'll sort itself out

Damn bro and I thought my desk was a mess

I just gotta clean my desktop

What was in those little packets that say eagle and overtime? Heroin?

it takes a url to your file name, even if it's local. so if you ran your program in some dir, and loaded constructor with "image.jpg", it would load that file from the path you ran your program from. constructors for major classes don't often change.

I had a client that was an autoshop....they had a computer that was worse than that one.

But, it was an autoshop...so they had compressors and air hoses. Just stood 6 feet back and blasted the fuck out of that thing.

dude

where the fuck do you get so many spikes?

Ive been using the same one for 6 weeks

And to think that alot of that dust is human skin :/