Should i shave?

Should i shave?

no just work out

i think you should. post timestamp and shave for Sup Forums

show dick

I've thought about it
I don't know and if they come out thick?

No
be proud of your manfur

thats a myth, if thats true nobody shaves

I do not do it
I'll think about it

don't think about it. do it, i guarantee you'd love it. i shave myself all the time

What do women prefer?

I think women will be turn off by that hairy part around your bellybutton

Eyyy! Same hair pattern as me
Fuckin hate it.

Shaving is too much work, buy a cheap beard trimmer, put on a low setting and trim it.

haha I do not know
Photo please

Hairyfag here. I've tried that but the hairs become spiky and annoying.

Op you can probably do a laser hair removal.

get dubs. timestamp and shave ok?
Roll

maybe

I haven't experienced that, try putting it on a 2 or 3 instead of the lowest setting

Or maybe it just didn't bother me. Idk, seems like the best compromise

No, women love that shit

I knew it ...you're a girl?lol

lol no hairy bearish dudes are hot

But if you're going to remove hair you should at least wax it. Shaving is just futile and does nothing to reduce future hair growth. Waxing over time kills the follicles and lightens the hair.

If you're straight though I think most girls would prefer the hair, but you can trim it to keep it looking nice and clean.

my torso is hairy, but my penis does not have a hair, I do not know if that's what you want to say

You can trim all of your body hair if you're already trimming your crotch. It probably would look weird to have short pubes but long hair everywhere else.

It would be like shaving your butthole but having hairy ass cheeks, it's weird lol

hahaha, I do not know, it works for me

It would look better just to trim it all. You don't need to keep it all the same length but you don't need to like draw attention to your dick. Dicks usually all basically look the same so it's not like yours is some super special dick that girls haven't seen before.

What you think?

Isn't your foreskin supposed to retract when hard?

No. Fucking. Way.

Be proud of that shit OP. You're a man. A god damn man. Men build bridges and design cars and make rockets. We are supposed to be hairy.

You look awesome BTW.

it's supposed, but I do not have problems with that
Should I have surgery?
correctly

>Should I have surgery?
I dunno it's probably okay. Does it actually lift off your penis? I know some uncut guys like when you lick under the foreskin

I don't know if I need it

Yes robert, please shave.

Your dick looks okay. Plus foreskin has more natural lubrication so sex is a lot easier.
I always prefer uncut guys if they keep it clean. Just don't let it get gross smegma. But no, your dick isn't "that" special

I keep it clean