i know right that i can't :^)

Time Machine Modulus.

there are none

gorillaz

death grips sucks, stop conforming to Sup Forums ideology you sheep

thom yorke looks especially cute in this picture

drummer has too much hair

>huuurr duurrr

Comus, Henry Cow, Etron Fou Leloublan, Spirogyra, Soft Machine, Gong, Can, Fishmans, The Residents, Present, Univers Zero, Neu!, Solid Space, The Pop Group, Mercury Rev, Braintickets, Midori, Aksak Maboul, AnCo. Radiohead sucks, user, stop forcing this meme band.

i know only anco from your list and they are still worse than Radiohead

Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band

If you don't know at least 5 bands from that list you don't deserve to be on this board

wtf man get some culture

Brand New

It's a joke, user. Death Grips are so shit that's it's obvious they're joking and that's what the joke is duh

who cares about your too hipster music

the beatles you tard

The original Radiohead did it better

Radiohead still didnt make an album on par to Zooropa or The Passengers.

they've consistently done it so much worse

also isn't the original radiohead Aphex Twin

The best thing about this list is the random japanese shit that's in there because it gets shilled so often

U2 is shit. Go to bed dad

>U2 is shit

But U2 rose up in the late 70s alongside and directly influenced by a myriad of post-punk acts, worked with Eno and Martin Hannett, played shows with This Heat, got Einstürzende Neubauten to open for them at the height of their fame, and their guitarist once made a collaborative album with the members of Can and PiL featuring contributions from Arthur Russell.

Oh and they made great albums in the 80s and 90s and disseminated their influence pretty widely (see: Coldplay, Radiohead, Kanye West, among others).

not him, but U2 made albums The Joshua Tree, wich is regarded as one of the millestones of rock.
Radiohead still dont have an album on that leage, the closest one was OK Computer.

>rock
So garbage?

no they fucking didn't shut up

Nope, Aphex Twin is the original Aphex Twin.

meant for

The Beach Boys
Built to Spill
Can
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
The Chameleons
The Cure
Kraftwerk
Pavement
Talking Heads
Talk Talk
Yes

woah it was so fucking ''hard''
fuck off underage, radiohead is garbage

best band comin thru

literally the best band

>Oh and they made great albums in the 80s and 90s and disseminated their influence pretty widel

This. The influence of U2 on rock is one of the biggest since The Beatles. Radiohead didnt make school yet and most of his contributions since Kid A are mostly stuff from concrete music, electronic bands like Autechre, etc.

>GOATS
1. The Beatles
2. Pink Floyd
3. The Beach Boys
4. The Velvet Underground
5. Radiohead

Radiohead is still labeled as a rock band, so...

This.

nice

Can

move velvet to the top and we have a deal

How about a prolific rock n roll band? Not some mopey shitters that ride Nirvana's coattails until they decide jazz fusion is a thing. Radiohead hasn't had a good album since The Bends. Prove me wrong.