I had this blister from a week ago and now it got infected. The pic was from 2 days ago...

I had this blister from a week ago and now it got infected. The pic was from 2 days ago. Want to see what i look like now?

Yes mate

yes

Here you go.. it got swollen and i cut it ope to relieve the pressure.

If i put pressure on it pus come out from random area.

you are probably going to need some antibiotics.

looks like you gotta throw the whole hand out fam.

jesus fucking christ thats bad

what caused it in the first place

Dump a bunch of salt and some hot water in some kind of vessel and dunk your hand in there for an hour. Probably do that once a day for a week.

Captain obvious here: you should go see a doctor.

I got i checked already and had tetanus shot, im taking antibiotics. Want me to squeeze?

cut it or you'll gonna lose your hand, and arm, and then you gonna die

why are your fingers so short . how do you get anything done

give it a good squeeze. no blood tho just the good stuff.

It started from a simple blister.

Doctor here. You need to get to an ER or some sort of primary care. You're going to lose your finger if you don't get it treated fam.

Squeeeze it

Looks like you fingerbanged a nigger OP. You need that intibated, drained, wicked and abx'd. ASAP. Once the red lines run toward your core it's a feverish downhill strut from there

true

fucking keep that think tucked awayh

There you go.

You gotta get rid of the entire arm

Could you write RB on a timestamp? Or hand?

Im going back to the doctor after 7 days of antibiotic. If no improvement they have to perform a surgery.im gonna try to film the surgery. For you guys.

My bad cut that side oh your body off

I cant write properly. How about this?

An infected blister that little? What the fuck were you doing with it to get it infected?

RB would've suited better. Cheers OP

Im fixing some window screen with wires and my pliers is a abit rusty. The blister burst open but i ignored it and finished my work. Few days later and voila. Infection.

nice Sup Forumsro

***Voice of Reason***

There is no way to tell what kind of bacteria has affected your fand without taking a culture.

If you have acquired Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus you can die.

If it gets into the bone, you have about 24 hours. If you make it alive, you may have to amputate.

Why not do yourself a favor, go see a doctor and get a cycle of Bactrim, don’t even let them convince you to take any weak shit like Doxycycline.

Good luck to you

Not op but here's my infected ankle from 2 weeks ago. Been open for about a month and half now.

So even when you finished your work you never disinfected it with anything? Alcohol? Peroxide? Just completely ignored it?

lel no universal health care OP?

I forgot to record the scraping process i used the scissors in a swiss knife. I scissored the skin away. It hurt like hell. But it released the pressure so it feels better now. Looks nasty but atleast no more pain.

No more pain only dreams now

Have you tried squeezing it? Are you taking any meds?

I just washed it with soap.. i got scrapes and cuts alot but they dont get infected.

I did once when it first got bad. I wear boots for school because it's required and the bandages came off got super infected, squeezed them and a dick load of puss came out. I just wrap it while in boots and use neosporin and hydrogen peroxide a fuck ton.

Already been to the doctor. Im taking anti bacterial meds and tetanus shot. Im just the type of person that cant resist scabbing a wound.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, OP. I hope it heals and you don't have to get anything amputated.

Is it improving? Im using mupirocin cream.

Yep, you may end up needing antibiotics. Squeeze the shit out of it, get the puss out, and rub it raw with hydrogen peroxide. It's gonna hurt but if that doesn't help by the next day, you need to go to the ER asap.

It's improving decently. When it first happened blood splattered all over and there was foot long streak where my ankle dragged on the concrete. It was super deep so it's taking forever to heal and days I go to trade school it usually gets worse.

Hydrogen peroxide actively prevents healing. Does as much or more harm than good. Look it up.

why do all you dirtbags have MRSA infections that shit can kill you

Shit lol

Leah Gotti