Fraud general

>ITT memes, pretending to be footballers

What's up with this guy? I know he is playing a pivotal role finishing 7th, but surely the serie a can't be that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=2h8kWPNxEpk

wops are desperate for something that could change the ongoing humiliation that is their league, national team, culture, cuisine, nation, and language

hungary why you always gotta hate

>it's the hungarian obsessed with an 18 year old again

He seems like a big guy

no team should start goalkeepers younger than 20, even less big clubs, or clubs who pretend to be big

this nigga commits too many easy mistakes

we have literally zero (zero) horse in the football race, it is a great position to spot memes

the real question is who profits from this guy being hyped?

>footballer who has very little experience struggles in the role that arguably benefits from experience the most
Shocking

raiola

>the pogba money is literally channeled back to 4chin shills

how many dimensions that guy's chess board spans i dunno

>

how many olympic golds have you won in hockey? because we've won one in divegrass

Kek, based Laszlo roasting Donnameme again

GIUSTO

lulz Iit must be terrible to be canadian

>milan
>big club or pretending to be big

nigga you wat

are you serious?

the ball was fired at him, at shin height. hardly the worst error i've ever seen. he is also about fucking 17 years old

get a fucking grip.

>olympic soccer

>le cb should attempt a pass everytime no matter what
this cancer just won't quit

Awful control but what a stupid retarded dumb pass back to the keeper. Just put the ball out of play you dumb cunt.

The defender passed the ball quite quickly and the ball had a bad bounce, not to mention it was a pass targeted in front of the goal. Coaches should drill it into their players to not pass to the keeper unless it's incredibly safe of they aren't in a position where the ball can roll by and go in the net.

They do, actually. At least in my experiencie here in Argentina, when you're young, coaches in minor leagues teach you, not to avoid passing back to the GK, but to always do it aiming outside of the goal, in case your pass goes too strong, or the pitch is fucked up, or the GK just drops his spaghetti.

he's probably berlusconi's 9th second once-removed cousin or something

EL JUSTO

At some point your defense has to actually DO FUCKING SOMETHING lads.

yet the US has never won it (or anything internationally to begin with besides a CONCACAF youth tournament and the Gold Cup)

>_ _______ ____