He imagines himself playing his favorite songs in front of his former high school classmates

>he imagines himself playing his favorite songs in front of his former high school classmates

hahaha what a l-loser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVahuS9hk_s
youtube.com/watch?v=YabK7uMy0N8
youtube.com/watch?v=GM9hY0j08xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delet

I used to imagine myself conducting pieces that I heard in band that I loved :(

youtu.be/WVahuS9hk_s

>sees post
>flashbacks to high school
thanks user, you just ruined my fucking day

>he imagines himself crowd surfing
yeah..

>Implying 90% of the people on mu aren't social rejects in 9th-10th grade

This is still a shit feel

>he imagines forming an influential midwest emo band and playing basement shows across the country until they break up

>he imagines himself in a band going across the world

i tried improvising keys in my school talent show. it flopped completely and the music was terrible and i had a bad time but people clapped a ton after and told me they loved it but it was out of pity and they were just too dumb to know how bad i fucked up and assumed i was just a misunderstood artist when in reality i was a nervous asshole who didn't prepare and floundered for like 8 minutes. nightmarish desu i would hate to go back and have to live that again. the teachers knew i was garbage though.

>he imagines himself blowing a buffalo's penis while an afghani spider tickles his prostate.

experimental talent show

>he imagines himself going to a party with other famous musicians

>"Haha stop messing around user-kun, just take the pic already! we gotta get on the road now or we'll be late for our first gig!"

Is it literally /ourflick/?

>he imagines himself happy

>he imagines himself with Grimes alone after a succesfull tour.

delete please

please stop it

You guys are fucking losers, holy shit

I did it and it was awesome.
There weren't that many people at the talent show the first time I did it, and I thought I bombed because I wasn't as good as I was in my bedroom (it was my first live performance ever), but everyone loved it and word of my performance spread like wildfire, especially after it got posted to youtube.
The following year the amount of talent show entrants had doubled and so many people had showed up to watch that the school gymnasium capacity had been exceeded. Every 12-14 year old who participated told me they entered because they had seen me. The audience kept shouting my name in between performances by other kids, and when I finally came on I had to wait to start playing because their screaming was louder than the PA system. At the end of the show the audience was still shouting my name so I decided to play the song I had played the year before, and the response was incredible. Some were even singing along to the instrumental. Then I graduated.

The funniest part is that what I played were some original instrumental hard rock songs on guitar and they weren't even particularly good. I just happened to be the only person doing anything like that. In the land of the blind one eye is king.

I imagine myself playing What Would I Want? Sky

this whole site is a den for losers and you come here to post all the time because they are the ones with actual personalities

delete this

>trips of truth
i've actually imagined this scenario. it wasn't sexual, but the romance was real

Lmao, way past the mark. I haven't been visiting Sup Forums regularly for more than 2,5 years. Right now, it's just 4am and I gotta pass some time til I have to get going.

And really, this conflation of self-deprication while continuously shitting on everything with 'personality' is the reason why people on here are such losers in the first place.

bud if you're on Sup Forums at 4 am it doesn't matter where you're goin you're definitely not normal

>playing covers for other people
pleb as fuck

you're an angst addled angryboy who is desperately overcompensating with transparent plays at egotism because he isn't where he wants to be in his life right now. i know it, you know it.

you're not fooling anyone, dork.

>he imagines himself sharing his music over social media and getting continuous praise

haha nerds

delet

I did it and it was awesome.
There weren't that many people at the talent show the first time I did it, and I thought I bombed because I wasn't as good as I was in my bedroom (it was my first live performance ever), but everyone loved it and word of my performance spread like wildfire, especially after it got posted to youtube.
The following year the amount of talent show entrants had doubled and so many people had showed up to watch that the school gymnasium capacity had been exceeded. Every 12-14 year old who participated told me they entered because they had seen me. The audience kept shouting my name in between performances by other kids, and when I finally came on I had to wait to start playing because their screaming was louder than the PA system. At the end of the show the audience was still shouting my name so I decided to play the song I had played the year before, and the response was incredible. Some were even singing along to the instrumental. Then I graduated.

The funniest part is that what I played were some original instrumental hard rock songs on guitar and they weren't even particularly good. I just happened to be the only person doing anything like that. In the land of the blind one eye is king.

I have no idea how this got posted again.

Fuck you lol :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=YabK7uMy0N8
>ywn

If my last.fm is any indication then my classmates are already listening to the same shit I'm listening to. I've seen them get together and play ITAOTS and MPP and even Spiderland. Your taste is honestly not as special as you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM9hY0j08xc

Behold everyone, the coolest person on Sup Forums

>he imagines himself releasing an album that becomes an influential international hit, both critically and commercially
Fucking losers

Every musician has done this. As well as most other people who listen to music. Your standard for not being a loser is too high, and that's to your own detriment.

The ones who actually manage to make influential hit records are the ones who wanted it the most and obsessed over it the most. And had the right connections. And a bit of luck. But first you have to want it, and you have to have faith that it will happen one day.

>he conducts imaginary nardwuar interviews with himself in the mirror and imagines the viewers being impressed with all of the obscure records nardwuar gifts him

comes with an OST!

>he imagines drowning in pussy thanks to his knowledge of music production

>He imagines himself evolving as an artist and imagines critics discussing his artistic growth and the controversies over what album of his is best

>tfw i played guitar while my friend who i see as a father figure sang to one of our favorite songs
>tfw i dream about it happening again

one of the happiest moments of my life desu

fuck

do you do the voice too?

just go out and form a band faggots it's not that difficult

>tfw ywn JERdk

This movie

STOP

of coursh