I attended Columbine High School. AMA

I attended Columbine High School. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many annoying faggots make gay ass jokes about Dylan and Eric to this day?

I always wanted to know, are there any ghost stories that get passed around there?

Fucking tons, you can still get written up for it though.

Prove it faggot.

Were you there before during or after that event

A few, there is one we told freshman that at the center of the school at around midnight the dead students and teacher come out and fuck with shit.

Lol, no my boy. Just graduated there 2 years ago.

unlucky

Nice dubs, You can get in trouble for even mentioning it the wrong way.

anyone ever done a fucked up prank involving the shooting or anything like that?

bro you could have had quads...
why didn't you try harder??

How's security there?

Not when I was there. That would be instant fucking expulsion. The school was so nazi about that shit. Some teachers wouldn't give 2 shits though.

Auschwitz

Did anyone that you know or heard of write some paper on it or something? FFS something interesting had to happen there

Society made them do it.

Did you have any kind of yearly remembrance ceremony?

Yeah, a few kids wrote a speech about it. some of the seniors will go out to their old lockers and fuck with shit.

I have never heard anything more unoriginal

We do an "anti-bully" campaign every year.

Do you still need to pass hide and seek to graduate or was that a one time thing?

fucking lame

Is bullying common there?

kek

Got any more paranormal stories/experiences to share? Columbine is seriously top 5 places I'd want to do a ghost hunt at

Yeah, surprisingly nobody catches on but the school is in white suburbia, its just waiting to happen again honestly.

OP is a liar and can't prove it

Anyone tried re-enactment pranks or attempted to?

Nice fucking trips, and there was one time where tons of shit in the library started getting mixed up, they seriously thought it was the students playing a prank. there was always this weird draft in the cafeteria too.

they seem like bullshit stories that happen at every highschool.. in mine everyone tells freshman our pool is on the roof for the swim team to use in the summer months and shit.. every school has their bullshit rumors they tell freshman

>home of the "rebels"

im fucking ded

I heard all students have to go through the whole documentary before starting school there?

Seattle?

youtube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYE

You're not wrong. we had to watch something called "Bullying and you" And it focuses on that, it's fucking dumb.

Nah, east coast.

I remember reading that in the Basement Tapes that Eric and Dylan said they wanted to come back as ghosts. It would be fascinating if anyone has ever seen their apparitions

I would fucking shit bricks

Huh. Guess it’s a common high school thing then.

You need to be at least 18 years of age to post here

"yeah, lemmie take this song about a school shooting and play it over the columbine tapes, that'll be cool"
"bullying is NOT a joke"

forty keks

yeah, most highschools are 2 stories and have elevators for handicapped students, so it would make sense to some freshman

Besides that remembrance video, how often is the shooting talked about to this day amongst staff and students? And please elaborate on their lockers getting fucked with. How do you know which lockers were theirs?

Have there been any shrines dedicated to that spot?

what's it like to be a part of history and the stupidest thing for a government to allow to happen in the stupidest people in the stupidest country. Smarten up your gun laws ya dumb cunts.

Aye they did that in my highschool you ain't in GA are ya?

fuckin lol

nope, further north
^ this guy thought the same shit bur probably just a HS thing

Yeah, figured but once I saw your east coast post I figured what the hell.

true