twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link?

best frame in the video, meme guaranteed

MAGA

youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=46m48s

Fast forward to 46 min 48 sec

Stupid niggers

>MAGA
Honestly surprised nobody starting thrashing those niggers.

i.sli.mg/FrUxnp.png

here is a link

share it

Milo has a horrible fashion sense and haircut.

I agree, this was still one of the best days ever because of him so I thank our based fagot

I got one of them!
twitter.com/michaelisaiah_

Sorry if some of the lines and stuff looks shitty, but i did it in a hurry

>twitter.com/michaelisaiah_

lmao nice, a whistle isn't gonna help this dumbass in courte

Magnificent

up

twitter.com/Matthew_Paras
twitter.com/femdotdotcom

twitter.com/prometheansol

>twitter.com/Matthew_Paras
>journalism
>doesn't go to northwestern 15 mins north

Why did it took so long for someone to do something? Jesus Christ

I know I was surprised myself, so I knew I had to make america great again. Probably bi-stander effect

embarrassing why didnt the white people do anything? They just sat there

Poor little white boy

Someone shop him tube riding a horse.

The black supremist blends into its natural chaotic environment

Here we see the black supremacist notice the object of noise amplification and reach for it. The WHITE MALE is unsuspecting.

The WHITE MALE starts to notice the monkey shenanigans (they like to steal things)

The WHITE MALE starts to realize that his noise amplification device is being swiped by the misinformed african American girl

that looks is literally the exact same one as the little girl holding the nog doll.

The WHITE MALE realizes he has been defeated, NO FREE SPEECH FOR YOU WHITE MALE

Man these fucking monkeys ruin any chance of black republicans ever surviving a race war... I feel like I should just kill myself now.

there is still hope

Preventing black people from chimping out is a hate crime desu

Hello could one of you anons describe what happens? The site youtube load very slow for the internet connection of me

Rear your kind in, senpai

Bunch of Cameroonian nationals rushed the stage and beheaded Milo

This is the far cunt shrieking about its her HOME

>So Milo is talking at an interview at a University
>Milo claims there might be a protest
>Milo starts to talk truth about political correctness
>Enter white supremacy group Black Lives matter
>BLM members swarm stage making loud noises blowing whistles and shouting DUMP TRUMP
>Girl steals guys microphone out of his hand, also slaps Milo in the face
>BLM tries to shut down the event
>Black student named Katie something comes up, makes moving speech on how black people like BLM shouldn't be racist. Feels.jpg
>Katie girl tells blacklivesmatter to BTFO beuatifully, BLM members shout racist comments at her.
>Milo keeps his mic, makes witty hilarious HIGH ENERGY comments and BLM members are BTFOd
>Crowd over shadows BLM chant GLORIOUSLY
>BLM gets rekt
>Police won't arrest them though
>Milo walks into the audience instead so they can hear him, since police didn't do anything.
>School makes Milo and audience leave
>Milo decides to take audience to protest in front of the School presidents building, so much HIGH ENERGY

Then the video continues to the protest, its great. You really need to watch it to get the full essence of its greatness. There is so much gold in it handed on a silver platter thanks to Milo. God bless that based faggot.

He was right.... All along.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS HOMO

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

AI! No Cameroon would do such a tragic thing if what user said is true!How do you know they from Cameroon!

please shoop him in Sup Forums he was that one dindu that cornered that one dreads having hippie in a corner with that one bitch talking about it's her culture.

do it faggot

BLM is a black supremacist group, they have done many similar protests in the past year

Because he is one of the most interesting figures to come out of the right in a long time.

He alone is hitting the road baiting all the BLM/SJW's. He shows up and lets them make fools of themselves. Its almost too easy.

Even Obama has caught wind of this campus safe space cluster fuck of retards shutting down guest speakers... and spoke out against it.

Milo's Gayness gives him the ability to speak out and say things a straight white male couldn't. His minority status protects his ability to push the line further.

He is a paradox to the left. They have no answer for him. He helps rally MAGA and BTFO's bernouts and shills. What the fuck do I care where he puts his dick when he is alone. As long as he puts it publicly up the ass of feminists, BLM, SJW's, Im going to support that.

What more could you do to this fucking thing that it already hasn't done to itself?

But perhaps they from Kenya! Or maybe they America niggers. How American niggers get into college?

WE GOT A CLEAR ASSAULT FOLKS, BUT ITS OK BECAUSE TRUMP SUPPORTERS INCITE VIOLENCE

Blacks are deliberately trying to make everyone racist against them.

There is literally no other explanation for this kind of behavior.

i've always thought shit like this was a good thing. it makes people want to distance themseleves from these assholes and come to the bright side.

This, support the faggot

Agreed, hate gays all you want, thats your choice but without him we would not have all of this meme gold

but yeah use this picture, its a clear assault

Where the heck is the yellow pill?

Centipedes are good, honest folk who dont resort to violence when confronted with a loudmouthed redguard.

that dumb monkey with the whistle god damn

Because anyone of another race has class.

We don't do the things they do for a reason, there's also a reason blacks are universally hated by all races.

>Girl steals guys microphone out of his hand, also slaps Milo in the face
Nobody slapped that faggot, she just yelled at him for a minute

Niggers were blocking everyone.

>Gary "Bake the Damn Cake" Johnson
>John "I Killed a Guy" McAfee

but they are oppresseded

Would you wanna be the white person caught on camera stopping 2 black people from demonstrating?

Can you imagine the field day the media would have with you? You'd become a social pariah, completely unemployable.

Milo has put on some mass. He could snap that nignog in half

What a bunch of unlikeable cunts.

Fucking niggers. Lucky I wasn't there. I would've stood up and told that nigger to get off the stage. I give zero fucks.

Gary Johnson is a open borders faggot.
McAfee is a pedophile.

Can I get a morally sound nationalist libertarian, please?

CALL IN THE MONSTER TRUCK!

Stop being a fucking pussy. We're already the bad guys in their eyes. I think if a couple of huge noses got broken because we're sick of their shit, shekels to shillings these mini-chimpouts drastically decrease in frequency.
They'll think twice if it's going to cost them a few teeth.

These security officials are worse than the fucking niggers on stage.

His facial expression isn't even phased when hes slapped, he could have beat the shit out of her but he wouldn't stoop to their level. Good character

Not a single good meme in this thread. Disappoint.

Check this nigga out. Not a good use of his parents money.

It just happened. They are being made

Hold on, does he mean protect them from hurt feelings or protect them in reference to security doing literally nothing?

It's like I'm falling forever and I can't see the ground.

ew what's that scrotum tumor she has

can't tell if nigger or #basedblack

Dank Memes take time and care

Very nice.

Why is the blue pill green

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Does DePaul University not see the irony here?

>safe campus
>admit black males
PICK ONE

Fucking hell, thank you. Sup Forums is so stupidly autistic sometimes. As if someone is so black and white that they'll bitch and moan. Even when it's on the hand that feeds

I think they mean a reenactment of what happened to Milo, they just mixed up gay dudes.

dank memes are being made as we speak

pbs.twimg.com/media/CZiouPeVAAEFTpW.jpg

>nigger keeps saying 'I got all day'

Of course you do nigger...tell me something new

"hey do you want to gather to watch a faggot dying IRONICALLY?"

Up your own ass

Sounds like a threat, we should have seen this coming

have we named this guy yet?

Love the shirt. Over 1400 blacks have been shot by other blacks in Chicago so far this year, and summer hasn't even begun.

Never mind, turns out the account was created just a few hours ago. It's not real

>sharia rose

hmmm I wonder who's behind this

That's actually one of the main reasons Milo took everyone to go protest. Had it been black lives matter speaking and Trump supporters causing the violence and ruckus, the cops would have arrested them immediately. The double standard is the result of complete idiocy and black supremacy

Black lives matter is nothing more than a group of black supremacists that pose as a liberal-rights activist group, and it was created by Soros who is one of Hillary's greatest supporters and is an ex nazi with a history of using social engineering to manipulate groups of people to fit his agenda.

Looks like the jews couldn't get to boycottdepaul.com in time to register it as a sandbagging tactic...let me know when we have some good OC and I'll turn the domain loose to you shitposters.

Be sure to get stuff that will annoy the donors. THAT will get the university's attention.

fanny pack dummy

Someone incorporate this into it

facebook : edward.ward.750

Not yet, by the looks of it