Sup Forumsros I need your help...

Sup Forumsros I need your help, my friends annoying micromanaging girlfriend has access to all of my friends stuff and I changed his passwords and removed her devices from the account and as a joke I typed Sup Forums's url and reddits but didn't press enter and she texted my friend 'oh Sup Forums and reddit it must be user who changed the passwords' and she changed it again. I need to know how she did that without installing a keylogger (I checked). And how do I permanently disassociate her IP/devices with his Google account. She's cheated on him 3 times and acted like she was the victim, I really want to help my friend. How did she see what I typed without me pressing enter in incognito without a keylogger? And how did she change the password if there's only my email as a recovery email (she doesn't know the password) and no phone number.

Kys

i would reinstall the whole system so you can be sure there isnt any keylogger / any other thing she can watch any input go into the system, better get the whole new drive

The problem is, is that my friend doesn't want to reset anything. And I'm just trying to disconnect her, my friend can think of a good excuse as to why she isn't able to connect. And how did she change the password if the only recovery option was my email which she doesn't have access to unless my friend told her my password for some reason?

Run Malwarebytes and change check all installed programs. Remove anything related to keylogging, stuff like TeamViewer where people can control the PC while it's psychically unattended, etc. After that, tell him to use encryption to hide stuff from his girlfriend, I recommend Veracrypt.

How would vercrypt work. And by the way, she basically acts like she owns him so he's going to need a really excuse to not give her passwords

As long as she can't get the password, she won't be able to access the files. Use Bitcoin as an excuse. He's securing a wallet because he wants to invest in it. Bitcoin could possibly rocket up again, making them worth over 8,000$

I hope that's a good enough excuse, and how can I disassociate her from the gmail without her being able to change the password (I don't want to do 2 step verification because we haven't secured his phone) and the only email available for recovery is mine

There could be a back-up email setup. Which she could use to recover the account. Your best option is to create a completely new email account for him. If not, do your best to make sure she can't access it. No backup email, no forwarding emails to another Gmail account. Stuff like that. Also, find some excuse to get her off his email. I don't know what you could say though.

Alright, I'm convincing him to create a new email but he doesn't want to, wish me luck. And thank you Sup Forumsrother for your tech help. It means a lot to get back at this lying backstabbing SOB

Good luck, user

He really should break up with her tbh.
A lying, controlling bitch like that isn't going to be healthy for him.

I've been telling him that, but he said he hasn't gotten around to it or some shit

If he doesn't break up with this bitch, all of your effort will be wasted.

If he's a total cuck rn, give him a talk starting off easy then going hella hard. If that girl is cheating on him, she doesn't give a shit about him and just wants him to manipulate and screw over.

Does that actually work in the picture or will it shame me

> implying someone needing to come to Sup Forums for help would be able to find a keylogger hidden with a rootkit

We're at the point now where writing your own rootkit is pretty trivial.

I'm trying to convince him to do it

It actually works, but it's pretty terrible if anyone is actually looking for your hidden files as you're gonna end up with a huge image that doesn't have the quality or size to match. Best way to do it is to use veracrypt to make an encrypted volume and use an image that is hundreds of MB's and huge to make it at very least plausible and impossible (or very very difficult) to decrypt if discovered.

Does it only work with images? Could just hide shit in pdfs or offline games

Keylogger is so easy to write and so hard to detect. If you want to be sure she soesnt see you changing password, start up system from linux usb. Then change his account password, his email password and delete (set to random characters) email recovery question. If possible deactivate all current sessions (deactivqtes coockies). If there is a keylogger on computer shecwill be able to see his new password tho and if its a device in keyboard she will see everything. So for full safety use diffrent keyboard on linux and use 2step authentication. If his account doesnt support it, you can use lastpass as an external 2stepau. Make your friend delete and stop autosaving passwords, and use a vault to store them, so that he can go full security on them and dobt forget. Last pass or keypass will do. Ofcourse fresh system reinstall would be ideal for keylogger removal tho

Also to hide files just use veracrypr. Doesnt matter if anyone finds the file if it uses strong password and cannot be decrypted

Does she still have physical access to his device?