Virgin here

virgin here

im in the middle

how do i get a gf?

Draw a line between you (in the middle) and one of the spare girls. Or all of them. It's that easy

Fedora, my friend.

talk to women you find attractive.

You cant, buy a doll.

i find these attractive, but they dont want me.

make it to the top 30% or buy a fleshlight

Stop giving a fuck. Strive for greatness in things you love. Don't look for a principle, for an explanation of how women work. From "Woman's mind: The Manual", page 1347: "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

I'll give it to you easy:
>find a hobby and don't be autistic about it, do something productive
>life feels so much better when you're bloodpump is healthy, don't sit in your room, stretch your legs outside once in a while

To explain it even better:
>when you feel better about yourself
>bitches feel better about you as well

Those women are employing excellent ambush tactics, concentrating their fire at the front of the column to halt its line of advancement. They will then be able to spread their fire among the remaining bottled in forces.

Kek

this is how

make a reddit account and get loads of upvotes and guilded posts then you can show it off to girls you like and they'll think you're cool and popular and famous

you have to be top 20%

>naturalselection.jpg
there is no shame in deferring to the expertise of your betters, this is how shit gets done

What is wrong with you? Ugly? Spergy? Broke as fuck? Just don’t know how to talk to bitches?

im just very average. girls like above average.

>girls like above average
That’s what people who never get girls say. If you know how to talk to them then you can get a nice girl. Some bitches want money or a guy with abs but a lot of them just want a strong man. If you can be interesting and confident then you can get laid.

the new average is channing tatum level though, you are below average
lift more or take steroids, its your only option

Not true. I’m kinda fat and I still get girls. Stop believing what other spergs write on the internet.

Lower. Your. Fucking. Standards.

confirmed 100% working plus do this and you will be above the average of the mass of shitheads beta guys fucking your chicks right now

yeah, you get the leftovers
you're a fuckin chump kid

When I stopped getting laid I started eating less and hit the gym. 3 months later and I'm down 30lbs and I'm back to having to pick which women to fuck.

there's something wrong with that diagram.

basically it says a 10/10 female is virgin at least like a 0/10 one.

Ask yourself: If i was a chick, would I fuck myself?

Do some aging. Its easier with aging. Lots of dudes that were in those top tiers let themselves go (usually because the reason they are in those top tiers is because they work long hours to make the money).

In your teens and 20s the whole gender imbalance is way lopsided to favor girls as a whole. That really changes with age and becomes more and more dramatic as you get older. Being a single woman at 40+ is VERY hard, where as a dude its pretty easy.

Lol keep telling yourself that faggot. Don’t be mad that I have the courage and the skills to get girls you are afraid to talk to.

Also never underestimate women in broken marriages. The hottest and easiest women you will ever fuck will be married to total out of shape dickwad dudes.

i fuck the girls you brag about getting, you are getting my leftovers you fuckin retard

age op?

nop upper its a fucking standard

Imagine this as well. When you are young there is no serious time issue for women to start pairing off. They will fuck around, have fuck buddies, date lots of dudes, but the urgency isn't really a factor.

Imagine if space aliens came down and said that everyone has 1 month to find a partner, and they may only have one partner, and if they don't find one they will be fucking vaporized.

The most attractive 30% of both groups will find each other very quickly. However with the rest leftover you will likely find someone very quickly. So as long as you are not in the bottom 20% of dudes.

There are a roughly equal number of males and females on this planet. I am the most average looking guy around and yeah can't say I have fucked a perfect 10 (if they even exist) but many 7s and 8s. It's all about attitude and confidence. Talk to girls you find a little attractive the cute 5s of the world not ugly just average real girls. Be funny interesting work out little don't have to be some gym looser just enough to help with your own appearance of your self more than girls opinion of you. It's 2017 to literally so many girls on online dating you can literally just play the numbers game. Personally I prefer meeting and talking face to face I see a girl I like i talk to them. But if a little shy or whatever just match every girl on every dating site you can practice what to say how to be interesting and fun.

Can you please kill yourselves? You're pathetic as fuck.
No matter what you do, you'll never get girls I am fucking because I am handsome and alpha as fuck.
Fucking beta faggots.

> brag
Since when do guys that get laid a lot get mad at other men for getting laid? The only reason you would be mad at what I am saying is either because you can’t get bitches or you have to flaunt money to get laid. No one is impressed you fucking clown.

The only true standards are 1. No crazy bitch. 2. No fat bitch.

Everything else you can sort of work with.

Tactician alert

OP here.

I am not ugly or handsome. just... regular.

even in dating sites, all i can get are obese women, or really ugly girls.

i just want a "regular" girl like me.

Genius

Ha ha ok. You got so much pussy that you are mad at other guys for getting laid. Real pathetic man.

>as if pretty women ever needed to use dating sites

hahaha you look like a pathetic faggot

Nigger what? You obviously never used a dating site.

Closer to the truth

the regular girls are with attractive men, the regular guys get the obese/ugly/insane leftovers
this is how the world works homeboy

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news. But 19 is literally the worst time to be a dude unless you have your shit together. Some guys find a lot of success with women at that age but a huge portion do not. Its a logistics thing. You are a low status male because of your age. The females your age are high status because of their youth. They get dudes of all ages competing with you.

Its no different than if men outnumbered women like 4 to 1. Because at that age there are far more male suitors than there are attractive women.

Do some aging. Those girls that are super hot now, they will change. For the next... 5 years they are at the apex. They are competing with women that they have an advantage on. A 21 year old knows she can out hot the average 30 year old chick.

But at 30 the women are competing with women much younger than them. Every chick I know who is in her 30s, even though they look great often times, tell me that the dudes they are trying to date are all dating younger women.

Well kiddo with an attitude like that it's no wonder you can't. Literally as it's already been said it's all about confidence and you obviously have zero. I left school at 16 as a kisses virgin like you, was a little prick in school and that's what girls saw. Moved away where no one knew me decided to change. Set myself a target of talking to 2 new girls every day even if it was for just a few seconds who ever I thought looked cute. Online thing never for me, but making a 8/10 cutie laugh who I have never talked to before when I'm 5/10 tops raises your confidence. Within 2 months had a girlfriend and wasn't even her that took my virginity

Lower your standards and stop.hitching you little faggot. It's YOUR fault

pretty women don't need dating sites.
they can get sex and even have to choose who and when.

if any higher than 3/10 is on a dating site, then she's a whore searching for money, or mentally ill, or both

Regular girls with attractive men. Attractive girls with ugly rich men.

A friend of mine had a bit of success with getting a plumper chick in shape. She wasn't obese but she was probably 170-180 pounds and he got her down to 140 in a pretty tight package.

The top 5% of attractive women are holding out for wealth. These women are going to country clubs, yacht clubs, and other places where their looks can get them wealthy.

Maybe this is true if they are in school but once they get out they are only going to meet guys at work, bar, or if they are in some kind of club/group. Otherwise they are going to get douchebags comming up to them all the time saying “hey ma you sexy af. Lemme get that number”

jeremy kyle
retards and ugly fucks banging for england , if these social fuck ups can get cunt then so can you
You need a degree of patter and mostly need to just show the fuckers attention , chicks walk around wondering why they cant meet someone , they then sure enough get approached by men who dont give a fuck beyond getting the end wet and sure enough are fucking like rabbits because of it , take notes , work this shit out , go flirt with any and all women whom you just would , make it subtly know you would pork there fuckin brains out if given the nod and do they want a drink or a night out doing something ( ice skating and shit ) , then as long as you are touchy feely its balls deep before you know it

im an old fag

he knows ..... dont subscribe to the morons online , girls like someone who lifts to look at but beyond that they think there shallow cunts self obsessed