Racist gamers literally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/stellaris/addons/europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(chimpanzee)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688751838&searchtext=african
mega.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zFYKNtHQx8
youtube.com/watch?v=37EVHIw7o8A
trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/05/19/letter-from-the-community-manager-may-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a single player game, what is the purpose of taking out an addon that affects no one but the player

saw this on 8/pol/ earlier

the "all-European" mod will be DLC

Fucking Swedecucks. Now I have to hand-remove all the nigger names.

You can't just "pull" a video game mod from the internet. Someone will just reupload it somewhere or remake it. Welcome to the free market.

How much more of this white self-hatred can Western Civilization take?

>pulls mod that makes everyone white
>mods that make everyone black are still there
SWEDEN YES

It is not a single player game.

I got this mod, its not like they can take it off me. Kek

>Buying non-Indie games

Shit like this is why you're not supposed to support big name developers.

I suspect chimpanzees will make it into space before niggers will.

>I suspect chimpanzees will make it into space before niggers will.
allready happened mate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(chimpanzee)

Redistribute pl0x.

Just makes them look even more cucked than other regular swedes. Nothing is stopping anyone just downloading the mod from a 3rd party source and using it.

The mod creator revealed his power level on the mod page.

Trump isn't president yet, guys. Keep your heads down.

I meant with a rocket that they will build themselves.

What subreddit was this?

You know what he said? The only thing in the descripton that isn't in that image up top? "No more multiculturalism" That's fucking it.

In Sweden you go to prison for saying something so offensive.

Fuck this racist company.

>european of course means white
Since when European must mean muslim or african?

You don't know how mods work

>pulls white-only mod
>suddenly provokes a wave of white-supermacist mods
Was the creation of retributory white-supremacist mods a part of your plan?

Making a political statement in a mod is still pretty dumb

How does a dev remove a mod? Was it on their company website or something?

WHITE COMMUNITIES (AND WHITE FAMILIES) ARE ILLEGAL GOYIM

EVEN IN YOUR GAMES

The mod still exists, don't have link though, it's hosted somewhere else. They had it taken off the Steam page

>Steam
I forgot about the workshop. Glad I pirated that shit.

It's only been pulled from the Steam Workshop. It's still up on other sites, if you want it you can ask the thread on /vg/. It's just them curating what's on the steam workshop.

That's not a political statement though. That;s what the mod did. It removed multiculturalism. Leaving only monoculture names and characters.

this fucking scam game, 2016 and only uses one core of my procesor, creating lag and unabling me to finish any of my games

i want my money back you damn swedes

Meanwhile, this mod remains up:

>One Race Humans - Africans

>This mod replaces all non-african ethnic portraits with their Sub-Saharan African counterpart for roleplaying purposes.

>Known Issues: The eye meshes intended for different races tend to clip

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688751838&searchtext=african

This doesn't affect me much since I use the waifu mod for my custom races (pic related) but I'm going to download it anyways out of principle.

>2016
>Stll buying games
>From cucks nonetheless

this is true

"no more multiculturalism" is what he said. "no more multiculturalism in this game" is how it should be interpreted. yay rhetoric.

It's still bullshit. There are plenty of hitler and Stalin mods for civ 5, yet somehow the idea of Europeans being the only humans in space is just too much.

>Known Issues: The eye meshes intended for different races tend to clip
>niggers in charge of computers

I was actually really tempted to buy this earlier this morning.

Not any more though.

How easy is it to change portraits for things yourself?

No idea. The potrait pack came from a mod on steam workshop which was super easy to install. It seems paradox is okay with all white people mods so long as they are anime girls.

Pirate it, bro

Spite them by enjoying their shit, without giving them shit.

God I wish I downloaded this mod before it was pulled. All my Common Wealth of Man leaders, scientist and generals are black women.

Good thing Asians are "minorities".

I look forward to making a pack which changes everyone in to anime dictators

Don't worry, all this will do is make a flood of copies, reuploads and maybe even better made ones.

Its r/cuckoldry

Is there a jew mod? I want to play as a race of jews that successfully destroyed the white race, then purged the rest.

Honestly the most hilarious part about that mod is that people were requesting it literally the second the game was released.

I'm really fucking tired of the 'cuck' bullshit because it's getting massively overused at this point. But, to be honest, this made me laugh.

Before this happened, I had already refunded this shallow game.

how can I do this after some hours played on it
pls i fell for the swede debauchery wat can do

isn't it also racist to force other races onto people, if they wouldn't have an understanding of race / racism and everyone was equal, then 10 whites would be equal to 5 whites 5 blacks, but it doesn't seem like that.

Also if some people just feel more comfortable with whites around them, what is the fucking matter?! Let them, you dictators! Yes dictators, it's nothing else. It's forcing your standing point onto others, dictating people that your point is the only right one and everything that contradicts it has to be silenced/removed.

It's like with dogs, i feel more comfortable around certain breeds than around others.
This also goes for cats birds, fish...
Humans are also just animals, no exception and it has been shown time and time again that it does not go well if you try to force different groups together.

It fucking angers me that such fuckers just cannot keep out of other peoples private lifes.

Can't you just go to you retailer and request a refund? Or maybe replace it with another game?

Dude, they're just Swedes. They don't know any better.

>Americans unironically think they're European

Because the perverted devs made all human pops a reflection of the results of cucking in Sweden

Holy shit that caught me off guard. Kek

I've known about Paradox being c*cks for a long time but I fell for the stellaris meme.

Daily reminder to pirate the game and pirate all DLC instead of giving these cucks your money.

mega.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

Enjoy

I solved this problem by purging all the niggers.

kek.

So, now that Paradox is officially in the cuck list? What does that leave?

No one?

Why didn't vanilla Stellaris come with the Arab phenotypes randomly destroying the buildings on their tiles and crashing their science ships into your space stations?

You know, to properly represent multiculturalism.

The mod creator apparently made a video about it: youtube.com/watch?v=6zFYKNtHQx8

how retarded must these cucks be to lack so much self awareness

I may have just come up with an idea for a mod desu senpai

stellaris isn't even worth pirating

this is supposed to be a "4x grand strategy" game yet i got bored like five hours in, what a waste

a paradox employee called the creator "white supremacist"

isn't that hate speech acording to some swedish law and a valid reason to sue somebody?

>memeterialist science directorate
>waifus
Leaf please

It's Sweden they offer their marital bed to migrants , they're in another dimensional reality

Make sure to add a discontentment malus for every multicultural tile, m8.

Because that's realistic.

Black guy here, whoever made that mod is the usual Sup Forums autist loser but fuck Paradox for banning it. I mod Civilization to play as Hitler sometimes. I bought the game, I play it in my own home on my own I can do what the fuck I want with it

Don't request refund for that reason. Request it for "Censorship of the modding community"

Hey black dude. The guy who make it also made one that only had black dudes and black names in it. And another that was only asians.

Guess which 2 are still "non-problematic"

Luckily you can still install mods without Sweden's approval

>there's a mod to make everyone black
>there's a mod to make everyone asian
>there's a mod to make everyone white
>only the "whites-only" mod is racist

maybe the more hypocrisy the kikes show as they enact white genocide, the more people will wake up. The God-Emperor proves that the goyim are starting to shake in their sleep as the globalist jew pours poison into our ear.

but, more importantly than anything

>not playing as alien space spiders and turning the fleshy blood-filled humans into a food source

This mother fucker right here.

Its a shame I don't like any of the Witcher games.

It's funny that they imply whites are indeed superior by removing only that one... when no one was even saying that. They just wanted to play with all white people.

>no one could ever possibly think a black only mod was about supremacy haha what a joke

Actually he's the guy who did Mafia 1 and 2.

His new game they're bitching about is like a medieval European sim or something.

Fucking assholes running this shit-tier of a paradox game. Johan would have never let this happen.

Found the game:

youtube.com/watch?v=37EVHIw7o8A

So this guy isn't behind mafia 3 I'm assuming? I saw the trailer of mafia 3 and was immediately put off by the WUZ and diversity.

I remember almost throwing him a donation for his kickstarter of that medieval game, but I didn't end up doing it. Hope he manages to complete it though.

the addon had a Sup Forums tier description in it in steam and steam asked paradox to take it down.

I agree with your sentiments however white pride is much more of a loaded term than any black or Asian pride movement. It's not inherently bad for it is the exact same thing as black pride as you pointed out however guys liek the Nazis and the KKK ruined it for you. Therefore you must accept that anything white-only will never be cool anymore. I am only defending this because strategy video games are a private thing that everyone mods to do edgy shit. However in general white pride is not a good look anymore, That's just how it is sorry.

that guy does tickle my pickle

Even of you're a normie you would fi d odd having black scientists with chinese names.

>tfw xeno masterrace
>no need for human mods

Witcher 3

addresses issues like racism (it completely flies over SJW heads because Elves and Dwarves aren't black, though, so they must not be "oppressed")
addresses mature themes (SJW don't recognize it because 'mature themes' to them means adding transracial shapeshifting negro shemales who beat up the white Player Character in scripted cutscenes)
bonus round: SJW hate the Witcher because a White-Only Europe is a myth perpetuated by racist neo-nazis. Meanwhile, there's only like 2 black guys in all of Real Life Poland, and they got lost on their way to seeking refugee status in Germoney and getting on welfare

based Poland

Doesn't look like it's in there.

Well I didn't like Mafia either...

Kingdom Come looks interesting though.

Mafia and the Witcher both fell really flat in the gameplay aspects for me.

because videogames are becoming increasingly political with developers actively assisting the state in pushing the multicultural (nonwhite) narrative. I play archeage and last friday know what happened? This shit happened.

massive, unprecedented 'crackdown' and censorship on in game chat and player communications.

trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/05/19/letter-from-the-community-manager-may-2016/

No just the first 2.

>No multiculturalism here!
>In the description for a mod that changes the humans to monocultural
>Sup Forums-tier

Canada pls

It can be played single or multi player. You cant use a mod in multiplayer unless everyone has it.

Can you link please?

Thank you.

Note that in the game the evil humans are white and the good goys are black

>go onto any finnish server on any game
>write SIEG HEIL in chat
>get replied HEIL HITLER, "neekerit vittuun suomesta" etc

>go onto any american server on any game
>write SIEG HEIL in chat
>"you have been temporarily/permanently banned from this server, reason: we do not tolerate racism on this server"

What's wrong with the gaming industry these days?