Why did rockstar/groupie culture die out? Rapstar culture isn't quite on that level

Why did rockstar/groupie culture die out? Rapstar culture isn't quite on that level.

>he wants another guns n roses phase
no please

>rapstars aren't quite on that level
Says the guy on Sup Forums with a cumstain on his shorts. Rappers live like kings.

They got too young

>Why did rockstar/groupie culture die out?
you can thank kurt cobain for killing the whole "badass rocker" archetype and making it OK for frontmen to be all timid and mopey
doesn't help that the last major rock bands who attempted the tough guy thing (buckcherry, five finger death punch, theory of a deadman etc) are all hot garbage

why are you faggots so threatened by blacks?
>muh rock is dead it's all rap now
>muh blacked threads
>muh white genocide
>muh forced interracial relationships in movies and tvs
get laid you cunts and you'll stop being so insecure about your skin color

>you can thank kurt cobain for killing the whole "badass rocker" archetype

Man, I remember that fratbro bands like Blink 182 and Sugar Ray not to mention guys like Andrew WK and Kid Rock happened long after Cobain blew his head off.

Also Oasis helped at the same time with Liam's antics.

Kurt Cobain, the biggest rock star in the world commits suicide and is found to have heroin in his system. Over time, people find out that his wife was cheating on him and his life was falling apart. People realize that being a rock star isn't as glamorous as it looks on tv and movies.

Go to bed Vince, you're too old to be up this late.

>you can thank kurt cobain for killing the whole "badass rocker" archetype and making it OK for frontmen to be all timid and mopey
>doesn't help that the last major rock bands who attempted the tough guy thing (buckcherry, five finger death punch, theory of a deadman etc) are all hot garbage

I think Ke$ha was the last artist to sort of do this, although she didn't play guitar on her albums, only live.

Oh, and while we're at it, fuck you for killing that Hanoi Rocks dude.

Kurt killed that meme

Rappers don't openly date 11 year olds and they're more likely to shoot each other than shove a little kid full of raw fish.

In England it started dying out in the late 70's and early 80's with guys like Ian Curtis, Mick Jones, Morrissey and Robert Smith making "muh feels" and "muh social causes" the biggest thing in rock music. At the end of the 80's the rock badass made a big big comeback, but obviously Nirvanna showed up and Kurt Cobian definitely was not your stereotypical rock star. I know far more about British pop culture than American's, cause I've lived here for almost all my life, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think post-Nirvana the US went back towards "alpha male" bands, but the problem is they were all a bit shit (Limp Bizkit, Nickleback, Godsmack, Blink-182) etc and made it criminally uncool, while over here OK Computer and A Rush of Blood to the head set the tone for the music industry from 1997 to 2007. The last "real rockstar" Britain produced is Pete Doherty, take that how you may. I think the last call for rock music was that big moment for indie at the end of the 2000's (Arcade Fire, LCD Soundsystem, The Kooks, The Arctic Monkeys and a never ending stream of one hit wonder "indie folk groups"), which obviously was not "high testosterone" music before pop and hip hop completely took over.
Personally, I'm fine with rockstar culture dying out. I enjoy music from musicians I can relate to more, and even without that, the quality generally seems better when made by awkward eccentrics. The Beach Boys, Joy Division, The Smiths, Radiohead and Nirvana >>>> Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, GnR, Oasis and Nickleback.

>having sex will make you not racist
>anyone who is racist is a virgin
ridiculous assumptions

>Why did rockstar/groupie culture die out?
it did not rappers have hoes

>You can thank Kurt Cobain for being all timid and mopey
>Ian Curtis existed in the late 70s

the structure of this post is really cringey and self-important. you're just posting on an anonymous basket-weaving meme board please calm down

kid cudi lil peep and lil yachty have ruined the hardcore gangster image of rap too

what genre will be next to take over as the official music of the alpha male

Free form jazz

i can say the same to you and I'm not even that guy

>what genre will be next to take over as the official music of the alpha male
reggaeton

I was going to kill myself anyway.

Some form of chadlectronic music.