Genders

Would it physically kill you to learn more than two genders?

Yes it would. My brain is too big and any more knowledge would cause it to leek through my ears. Check your brain-space privilege.

No but it might mentally kill me.

There are only two genders. Anything else cannot be supported by factual evidence.

I know the Unown. Is that good enough?

Yes... I would probably shoot myself before bothering with any of this idiocy.

That's because charmanders don't say "squirtle squirtle!"

No.
But I still won't be bothered with that made up shit.

Who the fuck knows all of the Pokemon

I get past Pikachu and I start accidentally naming Muppets

Would it physically kill you to learn more than 94 elements?

yes, you fucking ableist shitlord

I learned pokemon by choice because i wanted to and i knew they didn't exist. the other is also fantasy, and i choose not to be associated with it. the problem is the tumblerites are insisting we learn it. so i say:fuck you

off yourself you fucking joke

Kek

We should physically kill these fucking defects

would it kill you to inhale deeply when you are put in the gas chamber?

It might not be coincidence that those things look like demonic sigils.

XX AND XY, EVERYTHING ELSE IS DEGENERATE BULLSHIT

suprised this wasnt posted already

all i see are man women and the rest are snowflakes

Lmao those Unown are fake tho

Why is Sup Forums so easily baited? Even Sup Forums would TROLL LINE this thread by 4th post.

It has to be said again: That's because Charmander didn't run around sayiing "Squirtle Squirtle!"

It would be extremely painful

Me

This shit looks like fuckin dwarf runes

no

but there arent more than two, unless you count the MISSING ONE from your list: Chaos undivided

Remembering the names of pokemon is based more on emotional interest than actual context, its the reason you are more likely to remember something that made you angry rather than something that doesnt make you feel anything.

I can count on a Squirtle not to make its pronouns "Charmander", "Charmeleon", and "Charizard", you faggot.

>implying im a fucking pokemon nerd

get the fuck out cunt

Both are equaly degenerate to know if you are an adult.

Kek

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL, MENTAL ILLNESS

Pokemon get classified by there physical appearances and traits mean and women get classified by their traits there's only 2 what's so hard about that?

to quote an user from Sup Forums:
CHARIZARDS DONT GO "SQUIRTLE SQUIRTLE" YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I can read and write Daedric.

am I better or worse than someone who has memorised all those made up genres?

*genders

fuck you phone

Cartoon characters that dont exist are more entertaining than genders than dont exist. Better animation too.

>learning daedric
>the elder scrolls just keep getting worse
why user?

I learned it from Morrowind. So like 10 years ago. How was I supposed to know it would be the last good game in the series?

>in the future SJW have won the war
>identify as murderer
>????
>profit!

oh.

someone post the expanded chart.

>I start accidentally naming Muppets
Lol'd pretty hard.
But any true 90's kid can easily name all 151 Pokemon.

do i physically care about this shit?

"I choose Squirtle!"
"Then I choose Charmander!"
"What? Isn't fire weak to water?"
"Oh no, my Charmander identifies as a grass-type. You're going down!"

Shucks, beat me to it.

But there's only two genders. Just because people are making more of this shit up doesn't mean I have to learn it. Learning it would imply that I care about it or respect them.

pokemon is interesting.

As for gender, there can only be women and men. Others are just gigantic waste of time created to promote liberal propaganda.

Only if they will battle for my amusement.

Is there a part of the world I can escape to away from these people?

What if you have klinefelter syndrome or the like?

Then you're a genetic abnormality. It's not difficult.

Each individual Pokemon looks the same. It'd be infinitely more difficult with these gender dysphoric snowflakes since they come in a wide array of shapes, colors, and sizes.

I've learned over 700 of those because they're more interesting than mentally disturbed landwhales.

You sir are awesome

Both of them are fictional. It shouldn't be mandatory to learn them.

but i fucking hate unknown.

Would it physically kill trannies to accept that they are mentally ill? I hope so.

>tfw chaos undevided

As a biologist I have a hard time discerning anything other than "male" and "female"

I'm sorry dude

It gives validity to mental disorders. It would be enabling social engineering of our society.

I got hurt enough from Oblivion. I learned my lesson. Never look forward to anything.

Pokemon are more real than those genders though

Me and the rest of /vp/.

Pokemon interest me.

Learning about different mental gender identities do not.

Pokemon was more important to learn than kike disinfo

>no trans-am
Stop oppressing me

How about you go kill yourself?

>you'll never be Hellboy

>Would it physically kill you to believe that 2+2=5?
this is how dumb you sound

It helps that Charmanders don't go "Squirtle Squirtle!"

Though I can't remember a all the Pokemon, I won't bother memorizing fictional genders. They're more fake than Pokemon.

I already know two genders. From the biological point of view, that's all genders existing for human beings. Why should I bother to learn any other genders? Do I have even a single reason?

Sorry for my English, I' m still learning it.

But Pokémon are a lot more fun than Tumblr's special snowflake identifications, sorry...

I never played Pokemon.

What kind of edgelord do you think made that one up?
>"Hey man whats up"
>"I am no mere mortal man, no, for my true nature is chaos undivided"
>"ok you big faggot"

Then you're an effeminate male or a masculine female

Male is still male and female is still female.

I do feel a mix of pity and respect for living men with klinefelter's for toughing the worst thing possible out and not just killing yourself when they found out.

That respect and pity is replaced with disgust when they go full degenerate and try to transgender.

Based Russia.

I can't remember 150+ pokemon or the 50+ bullshit tumblr genders. Fuck off Reddit. REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So these "genders" are just as real as Pokemon?

Gotcha.

I stopped memorizing imaginary things when I was 9

Klinefelters Syndrome is a chromosomal disorder that affects males. So that should tell you the answer to your own question.

Intersexed individuals can get a karyotype test that will assist in figuring out the individuals gender, even if they visual gender they choose doesn't match (depending on the severity of the intersexed condition)

There aren't more than two genders, though.

You either have a dick or a pussy or neither. Your feelings are unrelated to your gender. If you feel like having a dick in your mouth, thats your problem /thread

I thought the knowledge that there are only two genders is common everywhere in the world. Was I making a mistake? Is there a place in the world, where there are more than male/female?

Gender != sex
Or so ive been told

>150+
Bitch we're on like 727 now, and counting, and I will continue to keep learning all the Pokémon, while denying the existence of your "genders".

Fuck you.

I'm willing to recognize a third, but you have to be a legit biological hermaphrodite with a downstairs mixup. Like some nighmarish squidvaginapenis stuff going on.

They're fairly rare, but they do exist.

Because pokemon are cool animals to tame and fight with. Genders are a waste of time

>EA in ID.

Confirmed knows nothing about games

I already know the unknown alphabet faggot

how will i ever do it

These could make a fine new gen of unknown.

Male, Female, Genderless, Unknown
Pokemon genders are fuckin' easy.