Find a flaw

find a flaw.

it has the company logo obnoxiously large on the face of the watch

the flaw is that it's a watch
get your shitty advertising out of here

No day of the week complication

its not quite as good as a casio and yet X`s the price , you are paying for a name not a quality , you therefore are dumb as fuck , well done

It's like $300... which is a lot cheaper than I expected it to be and now I'm tempted to buy it, your shilling is pretty good user.

People will think you have more money than taste.

>no log

company logo and name right on the front

>not a kinetic watch

the sideways date looks retarded
too much going on with the 3 smaller faces, too busy, not simplistic enough imo
looks like its worth about $5

oh shit on my way to bed, hit up Sup Forums for fun. saw this. lost. cheers rando commando you won it for me tonite. gg's.

its cheaply made over-priced piece of crap. Dont buy it. 300 dollars for a cheap quartz movement is ridiculous

It's a cheap, shitty watch and by wearing it, you instantly become a massive faggot.

its an armani watch, its fucking quartz.
you pay $300 for a watch that ticks.

I don't understand how people like logos on clothing either but they actually buy that shit because of the logo

i hate the ones that are just a blank t-shirt with a giant company logo on it the most. it's like you're paying them to advertise their shit

Sadly it's hard this day to get quality clothing without logos, t-shirts are easy, Jeans are not that hard too
>I buy Levis jeans because they actually use real denim on most models and have a good fit but I cut off the little red logo thing on the back
But finding a jacket that fits me with my extremely long arms without logo is litteraly impossible, set aside a quality one

Probably made in China

>black watch
>not a working watch

Its not this