youtu.be/d9zrVVlLWCQ
youtu.be/Sa34BC9s0YE
youtu.be/Hhq2c7Q3PnE
youtu.be/6xgOwDDvMPU
youtu.be/zjxcAaOQvjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello, pledgeling.

Ffs

Haha good one op. You're so creative to post this.

But that's a completely respectable black man right there. He should be the prototype.

good one

youtu.be/d9zrVVlLWCQ

At least he lost his virginity, unlike you. Cuck.

Somehow those averages preclude Andre 3000 from being an exemplary human being and a role model for black men?

Sometimes I understand racists and sometimes I think they just hate all of a certain group because it's easier than the concept of individuals within trends.

ay

cunt, lol u actually got me, havent seen this one before, fucking kill yourself

YOU CUYBNT

fuck this thanks

What has she done?

the income chart proves that SAT scores are influenced by social status A LOT, thus disproving your whole superior race theory

sdfdsfdsfsdfs

This is pure madness

Wrong. Indepth study puts it on how much adult vocabulary is used during a childs early years as to how well they retain and use information. Wealthier people tend not to chimp out at their children.

1/10

meh.

but white are richer than niggers but chinks are richer than whites so chinks superior

fuk u

Ok

got me =/

Sauce?

Seconded
Source?

There's nothing funny about eating healthy, user. You wouldn't want him to have a potassium deficiency, would you?

I lasted the time it took my shitty internet to load the bottom half of the image

No.

This is so shit

fuck

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from AHS and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personal, pledge. Mwah! Smoochies

Check

youtu.be/Sa34BC9s0YE

Dubs chek'd
Pledge crowned
Trips checked
Pledge crowned
Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

The cap should read:

"My mother said that she didn't love me and my father left us for another family".

Sleep well Hamid

didn't even register she had eyes, user. All I saw were nipple eyes.

get

rollllllll get

sorry brah

fucc

Rorlflf

Keked lma

it's like, you must be mistaken, you MUST want to look up coca-cola.

>It reminds me of google safe-search (kek)
>Or that one where someone searched white people stole my car, and google autocorrects to did you mean BLACK people stole your car

> 8080
Nice

youtu.be/Hhq2c7Q3PnE

youtu.be/6xgOwDDvMPU

youtu.be/zjxcAaOQvjY

This is a YLYL not cringe thread. Fuck after cringing im beyond triggered.

Level of triggeredness: raging feminist

f-fuck

May the lord save you, boy.

everyone save this immunity dog, its tried and tested works

kindly go fuck yourself.

die

fuck you

Kys

fuck you

Fuck u op

So close

stupid cunt

Fuck you

I saw her tits first
I always look the tits

That dog, lul.
>breh, how did you let this happen

Not momma

The live-action Attack on Titan looks amazing!

DUDE REPLY OR ELSE LMAO

1 second because I wanted to read the caption