You fucking neckbeards have ruined Rick and Morty

I think OP is a good baiter

nice copy pasta

>gifted classes
Also known as special ed

kek

To be fair...

These are winter boots

Imma genuine USA born and raised Paddington bear!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

cocaine and cocaine accessories i tell ya hwut

Fucking Halloween sales man.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Yep

post tits

Gonna do a little experiment later on tonight, Morty. Now, if I'm right and I always am never forget that, I-BRRRRUUUUUPPP should be able to open a hole, a hole, Morty, in the time AAUGGH space continu-UKKK-um. That will propel the Earth back ONE WHOLE HOUR. None of these normal every schlubs are BRRP gonna notice the difference, but we both will.

Now, also remember that Science can be like A-UUGGH girlfriend where one moment she's nice and the next minute she's a Bitch from Hell. So, there's also slight chance, just a slight BRRRP chance Morty, that instead of a timejump, the Earth gets sucked, I mean REALLY sucked hard, into a Black Hole and everybody dies.

But, I'm willing to take that chance. Life is a random accident, nothing matters, and we're all going to die in one fashion or another.

So, hold onto your nutsack, cuz things are about to get all Doctor Who up in this PLAAAAAAAAACE!

this is literally me

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Had I a set of tits both you and I would be much happier

thanks dude for reminding, I'm gonna watch scanner darkly again

I'm literally Smokey
me and my friend (Lewis) smoke weed all day long
i plant my own shit in the back yard

Read the book too. Philip K Dick's best, especially if you've been immersed in drug culture before

I may not be the strongest, may not be the most skilled and I may not be the best looking, but I always got your back and try my hardest!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

This is me..

relatable

so you like to suck or get suckd?

Meursalt from "L'Etranger"

too lazy to get a different picture without text on it

no.
they said the same thing about big bang theory
dan harmon is just a fat depressed person, not a genuis
>watch his periscope

Even with dubs, this is why we can't have nice things.

I love you!

Lloyd

Riiiiiight

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Praise Lord emperor trump you filthy mexicans.

Nobody posting on any social media of any kind is a Rick.
Anybody posting as Rick on Sup Forums is an uppity Jerry.

he never said this

Honestly, me

Now that's what I call bait!

anyone who knows that meme knows musical.ly kicked off the cringe, a woman. Always a woman there to fuck things up.

It almost never fails, pic related 99% of women

3/10 made me reply

You're a franchise destroying faggot too?

>personnel

Someone tell me this is a subtle joke in the copy pasta and not flat out stupidity?

My wife seems to think we are similar, I don't think I'm near as bad ass