So, what happened to the antifa uprising?

So, what happened to the antifa uprising?

It was made up by the alt right.

There was no uprising. Trumptards just wanted a new boogeyman last week to distract from the Mueller investigations.

Oh. Bummer.

good chance a few the main people who get people together or make plans have been told about the alt right sharing bomb making materials and still may have others out their trying to 1) bomb antifa 2) make it look like antifa

not really, it was basically just a really low energy turnout. Like 50 people showed up in each city. In Austin like 30 antifa were outnumbered by about 200 pro-Trump demonstrators, the Trump guys were all laughing and having fun and singing the National Anthem while the antifags sat around looking dejected, it was pretty funny.

libshits have no serious long-term motivation and can't maintain persistent effort especially when they encounter the slightest difficulty, so they're probably going to all go back to their dorm rooms and smoke pot for the next 8 years.

This sounds more realistic.

How are libs simultaneously a threat and harmless at the same time?

Who said they were a threat?

>antifa uprising
So no civil war eh? Alt-right's skewed world view was touting it as “bigger than anything the likes of which we’ve ever seen”.
Anyone with any sense knew it was just distraction from the Mueller investigations, and as expected, it ends up being nothing more than a handful of trolls from both sides
>mfw

I would assume because libs are more than one person. Walking down the cell block at the local penn, I could point out inmates who are dangerous and those who are harmless, but they're still all called inmates

On the 3rd the police were going nuts in my city, I saw them roll out one of those large police vans right down one of the main roads near me as well as patrol cars and k9 suv's running everywhere. I can only assume those In my city they got rounded up and jailed ahead of time. Helps that they were getting tipped off everywhere.

Really lucky for them they stopped or had low turnout, because everyone I know was ready for them, and well armed.

And really... I really don't know how these snowflakes thought they were gonna start a civil war when they run for safe spaces the second WORDS start getting said. Can you imagine what the fuck they'd do if bullets started flying their way?

Like I think these ppl need a break from the internet to realize not everyone who trolls you is "THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!". They really make mountains of of mole hills.

>distraction from the Mueller investigations
wait, so you're saying Hillary Clinton was behind it then? because she's the only one I can see needing a distraction.

>invent an imaginary boogeyman
>decide to protect against imaginary boogeyman
>imaginary boogeyman never shows up
>protection was successful

>alt-right logic

Their ideology is a poisonous threat. They want free housing, not to have to work, full idealistic communism basically and every abstract degeneracy normalized. At the same time, they also want to marginalize or even denigrate white men as some sort of penalty for perceived past wrong doings...

They have also said on multiple occasions, that once they eliminate whites, AI and robotics will be developed to replace them. With a straight fucking face.

>imaginary boogeyman

You would know considering you call anything that disagrees with you, makes fun of you, calls out your stupidity, or simply disproves you alt right, nazi, or trump supporter.

sure, just like with right-wingers I could walk down the ward at the local insane asylum and point out which patients shit themselves regularly and those who would eat that shit but they're still all called crazy as a shithouse rat

I hope you're trolling/joking, though sadly you're probably not and really believe this shit.

you sound dumb

oh yeah, unlike Trump, I'm sure she's REALLY worried about getting impeached! She's so worried that they've decided to investigate the Trump campaign and not her own because you know ... Evidence. She must be shitting her pantsuit right about now! Really worried that the FBI is coming down on her hard, yep. Get your head out of your ass, son.

lol I wasn't implying the inmates were libs, but I'm glad you made that connection and that it ruffled your feathers

Well, actually not because I necessarily disagree with them. Alt right is ACTUALLY stupid and that's why I call them stupid. Just like Trump, he's said a few things I agree with but that doesn't mean he's not an actual old moron with dementia, he IS indeed an old moron with dementia. Just calling a spade a spade, stupid.

>straight
>assuming face's sexual preference in current year

>evidence
kek

Right??? I mean, $100,000 in ads from Russia bank accounts. Cmon. It's obvious.

>shitting her pantsuit

Done every day

Its always funny when people get this polarized and are like

"LIBS ARE MELTING RETARD SNOWFLAKE LIARS"

"YEA WELL RIGHT IS ALL RACIST AND BIGOT AND STUPID!"

"NO LIBS!"

"NO THE RIGHT!"

Its just autistic to read

I took a gay ass right-winger post and just made a joke post you stupid fucking faggot

Lol. You realise that was antifa trolling the fucking nazi faggots yeah?

Alt righters jump at everyone who dares make fun of them.

Just look at this comic by Ben Garrison. Most of these people have just said “Trump’s bad”or have done some fucked up shit.

Actually I'm a left-winger. I just happen to work in the prison system and, since that's an area I'm familiar with, used the cell block as an anology.

You fucking cuck.

when libs attack themselves so they can say they were attacked smh

The left can never accept responsibility for their failures. Always blaming the opposition.

Certainly he didn't realize that at all.

George Soros wasn't getting his money's worth out of them

It's SO obvious that there's enough evidence to begin an investigation, amirite? Oh no, my mistake, it's Trump not Clinton that's being investigated! How the fuck did that happen? It must be a conspiracy by Mueller, a republican, who was installed by republicans to take out the republica- oh wait wat?

FACTS: There is evidence enough for a republican led investigation to investigate Trump. There is no such evidence for a republican led investigation to investigate Clinton. These are actual facts.

>muh alt right

Kys

ask Sup Forums they made it up and dumb fucks believed it.

$0.02

I know that there is a republican led investigation LOOKING for facts. I did not know there were already facts that needed investigating. That's what a fact is, right? A theory someone investigated and said, "yep this shit is real" and hit it with a red rubber FACT stamp

>These are actual facts.
You posted this where your sources should be.