I planned my suicide for 2 weeks now. I bought the perfect rope, i found the perfect place, etc

I planned my suicide for 2 weeks now. I bought the perfect rope, i found the perfect place, etc...
Today should be the day,. But now that the day finally came, I dont want to kill myself anymore. Why?

depression comes and goes, don't do it today and do some things you used to like doing.

Also try shrooms

Because you're stronger than you thought.

Just do it, its the only thing you can never regret so long as you do it right

So don't kill yourself

Go see your doctor, start an antidepressant for a few months, start lifting weight and running.

Read up on stocism

Because you're not a beta faggot. suicide is a cowardly way out and you obviously aren't a coward.

Find a reason to live

If you ever see documentaries about people who survived attempts, they always talk about how goddamn painful it is and how much they regret doing it while doing it. Especially hangings, that shit apparently really fucking hurts.

I bought 2 bottles of Whisky to deal with the pain

Shrooms are hard to get where I live

I really thought that shit was easy to do, but now that the day has come I really think that killing yourself is a shit way to go

Do it pussy. You are too much of a coward to do it. You never wanted to die. You just wanted attention. Well guess what? Too late to back out now. If you do you will forever be known as a coward bitch. Fucking man up and neck yourself. You should anyway. No one will ever love you. No one cares about you. The works will never know you existed user. Just kill yourself and make it all stop. No one wants you here or anywhere other than hanging from a tree. You're a worthless pile of subhuman shit and don t deserve to live. Kill yourself. Do it. Now. Don't wait. Every second you live is an insult to real humans.

real heros dont talk about it first

A difficult question that gets easier as life progresses.

Now, to understand why you failed to commit suicide is simply down to your instinctual need to survive. You see, every species on earth is here for the sole purpose of existing. We are that desperate to survive, we murder other life sources for their life energy (nutrition). So, we then against our own will often reproduce to justify our existence and survive longer and spreading our genes for survival.

It takes alot more of a person to die than to survive, as you are contibuting to a meaningless existence where you delay the inevitable. Usually, it is a temporary issue with what you percieve or experience but you may eventually see the world through my eyes.

After all, happiness doesn't really exist. Humans will often tell you that is the meaning of life but it isn't. Happiness is just brain chemistry, mainly dopamine which is a neurological process that happens when you eat, sleep, have sex, look after your offspring or exercise all things that are linked to survival and happiness never lasts.

You are weak, just like the rest of us user. You have to beat your bodys defense system and realise that life is not worth it. Why have I not done it? Well, I believe in reincarnation.

Thermodynamics tells us energy cannot be destroyed so it is logical to believe i will reincarnate into something worse like a dear and get mauled by a lion.

Do what you want, its hell.

Live your life, you are going to die one day anyways. You probably realized this. Im sure most people have been to that point.

Amen.

read "Der Steppenwolf" from Hermann Hesse

You want to kill yourself because you want to live

Nigga what?

Fuck forgot to put dont. My mistake

pussy