Dude rap isnt repetitive, youve got to listen to it for the lyrics and the bars, its not about the beat bro

>dude rap isnt repetitive, youve got to listen to it for the lyrics and the bars, its not about the beat bro
>every track is just rapping about how rich and sexually active the singer is

hiphop is about the beat you ignorant virgin lmao

Listen to Ugly God

this

Do you even go outside OP lol

probably not lmao

>anime
opinion discarded

stay braindead

fuck off normies

hip hop is mostly about the beat. stop being an ignorant virgin that's still mad he wasn't invited to parties in high school (or college, which I doubt you go to)

get a life faggot

nice samefag virgin

lmao @ ur life literally

he's already btfo user let him die kek it's hilarious though

i initially thought the beat was number one priority but i went through a phase where all i was listening to was the rapping i would make the argument that that's all that mattered.

This thread is why hating rap is a meme that more than half the word ascribes to. The nigger culture in rap literally bleeds like a cancer into everything it touches, especially discussion of the "music".

Please return to your containment website, WorldstarHipHop.

wow huh you posted an inspect element screenshot I guess youve got me beat

OP isn’t sexually active cause he can’t feel the beat

or prefers little kids because they're closer to his 2D cartoons

wow bro keep replying to me :)

literally wasn't even bothered to read all of that nobody goes to worldstar anymore lmao

>WSHH

is this 2015?

some monkey talking about his jewelry over a drum loop is not music

Just read what you just wrote and tell me it’s not a meme

nice b8 m8
listen to The Ziggurat and Songs From The Mall

This thread is a disaster.

rap is not music. it's talking. that's what it says. "rap" means talking in meter. It has rhythm. It's not music. It's OK. there's nothing wrong with it, it's just not music. People who are great at rap aren't great musicians, they're just great at rap. there's no road from rapping into music. Music is something you can get better and better at, I don't think you can do that with Rap. I don't know if rap has that kind of space to it which leads off to an infinite number of possibilities. music does.

OP it helps to appreciate hiphop if you can feel the bass rumble your balls... How are your balls? You have to have a sufficient sack to get the full effect

Jerry copypasta

>It has rhythm. It's not music.
So drums aren't a musical instrument?

pasta

it's literally five year old pasta you fucking newfriend Jesus

nope

OP may think this post has him BTFO but it’s actually accurate

OP has been btfo all thread

I literally don't listen to rap because I dislike black people lol.

true

>an entire genre that literally requires you to be off your face on lean to tolerate

the absolute STATE of modern rap

maybe listen to something other than the generic nigger rap

$uicideboy$ rapped about being poor, until they weren't, and how they'd rather do drugs than have sex with dumb bitches