What would you do to stop the gays?

What would you do to stop the gays?

good reply

not let them marry apparently

don't let the balls touch

not let them breed with women so that they can't reproduce :^)

Absolutely nothing

They'l just get other gays pregnant.

Touch my balls.

well shit, i'm out of options then
may as well let them keep it up

You people dont know how to stop gays. Probably the jewish pills and fluoride turning your brain to mush.
You have to kills gays, KILL.

Gay culture
Straight culture
White culture
Black culture
Rasist culture
Rape culture

A) respect all
B) destroy all

Pick one

B) Destroy all:
-Gay culture
-Black culture
-Black Rapist culture
-Jew culture

Vote No.

See if you pick and choose from the list, then you are a racist.
That's what thinking is call from the left.

If you're a leftist, the question shuts you up. Cuz stupidity.

Mixing cultures fails all the time every time!

Speak english you dumb nigger.

I am comrad. Maybe you take you head out of your ass.

Why stop the gays? plenty more bitches for me with them out there. Also, who would fill those glory hole stalls in random men's bath rooms? Those faggots love sucking dick and Glory Holes are easy gay denial and a free orgasm.

Hapa retard detected.

Because you are one

As long as any culture isn't breaking any laws, they should be respected.

If you can't peacefully respect other cultures, perhaps you are the actual problem.

Post more submissive femboy shit God damn it...

if it threatens my culture i can't respect it

I honestly don't care about the whole "you gay or straight" thing because it isn't a 1 and 0 situation, it is a spectrum. I am not ingo muscly or average dudes but I like girly boys, and I thoroughly enjoy biological women and will most likely end up with an actual woman. At the same time I won't rule out girly boys nor would I lose my shit if I woke up with a gay man sucking my dick at a party I passed out at, especially if he was a bro I have known for a while, I'd tell him to finish me off because I'm not looking to get blue balled.

They broke the laws of nature.
Also broke the laws of simply existing.
And broke the laws of not being gross.

Yo the fucking propaganda is so ridiculous. You mean to tell me that the antifascist group is as fascist as a fucking Nazi? Granted they are extremely retarded but is being antifascist inherently wrong? I mean I would argue that til I'm blue in the face. Nazis as we know were evil and disgusting morally devoid lunatics and any semblance of those morals still looking in society today is a fucking problem. While on the extremist side, Antifa, seems to be the only group willing to oppose the old ideology with force. So why not let them fight it out? One way or another they both will end.

There is "Yes" or "No" there is no "Maybe", that is a cop out for faggots.

That's call DEfending yourself.

OFfending is what disrespecting people do to cultures they hate.

It's a meme to think Nazi's can't be matched in how bad they were. Any group seeking to shut anyone's free speech is as bad as any other group that seeks the same goal.

the only Yes or No is if you want to.consent or not. Anyone denying that there is a spectrum is a homophobe that is ashamed of their own sexuality.

Betas must settle for faggots and die without offspring, while real men get the females and pass their superior genes on.

There is only "Faggot" and "Not Faggot".

And you have been appointed the ultimate judge on those people.

How did you and you alone achieve such awesome responsibility? , and does this type of position pay well?

i don't give a shit as long as you're not trying to destroy my culture

unfortunately though some cultures exist just to do that

Who decides "inherantly wrong" ?

You?
Can we see your qualifications?

What is more manly then being so desirable as an alpha that both sides want your dick? I cannot think of anything more alpha than dominating other men just to get your rocks off and still having women drop to their knees for you. why do you think wolves mount each other for dominance, and they still produce off spring.

homophobe logic, stop being afraid of your own sexuality user

I watched rick n morty so I am very smart on the subject.

this

Agreed, and I'm not trying to destroy any culture. Just trying to provoke thought on the subject.

Nothing

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Faggot detected

this is indistinguishable to Sup Forumstards

hello homophobe.

>hello homophobe

> Antifa, seems to be the only group willing to oppose the old ideology with force. So why not let them fight it out?
Because supporting traditional family values equals to being literally hitler nowadays.

Goodnight, faggots.

Not a rick and Morty fan. Not since season 3 became so politically biased.

Better check that Crystal ball again.

I hate gays, yukky.

Connect genital sensor devices to all genitals and if gay activity is detected, the device will explode killing both gays.

just saying, people are posting gay furry stuff while shouting down others and calling them faggots.

There isn't anything wrong with them, they want love like anyone else.

Hey, I wrote that thought provoking text.

I guess it didn't make you think. Well at least I tried.

screaming faggot at people on a Sup Forums thread isn't provoking thoughts

>Not a rick and morty fan
Brainlet confirmed.

Mix lube with some nasty ass shit
All buttfcuking homos should be down in a while

Love is a fleeting thing lost to time and circumstance. A worthless concept, like life or happiness.

I did not scream "faggot" at anyone. I think you have me confused with another user.

sleep well

that's just nibi

also the word 'homophobe' doesn't make sense if you're not actually afraid of gays, which would be pretty weird unless they're going to kill you

and yet all humans seek it, no matter how hard the denial.

then post your provocation.

it also encompasses being afraid of.being gay yourself, even if it is only a little.

i mean, you don't have to be afraid of yourself unless you have uncontrollable self-destructive behaviour

Not me, im not human.

Very insightful.
Any other gems you would like to present to these proceedings?

Human enough to have the same basic needs on an emotional level

socks look weird on paws
like they dont look like theyd make him any warmer

love that artist, he has my domination fetish down almost to a key. "game over, you've been bred like a doe"

I dont have emotions. I just simulate emotions.

I'm sure you're all the rage at the emo table at your high school.

Having "Fun™" and "Comfy™" is also a sign of a brainlet.

My response
# please follow from there

I sat alone at highschool.

the only problem with your logic is that if antifa gets their way, they will end up as that new fascism. Live long enough to see yourself become a villain and all of that stuff.

Society decides who is wrong, and if the vocal minority become the new majority, the new minority will take the old's place. it is a self feeding process.

let me get you a small violin

>eating at high school and not going home to eat

Never used these words.

>>Having "Fun™" and "Comfy™"

Lost

right in the childhood

>antifa

I dont use emotions so I dont appreciate music.

Yeah-huh, what ever you say chief.

Sound like mob rule.
No laws
Completly tribal mentality.

Is that who you really are?

pls explain more

Do you?

humans are tribalistic by nature, what i stated is fact, reinforced throughout all of human history, read up on some cultures or hell just look at our own within tbe last 100 years.

look up "Furfragged" on the googles.

enjoy music? thoroughly

hello fellow music lover..i also lover music

hahahahaha never knew that image came from him

Enjoying music is a sign of being a brainlet and a homosexual.
Music activates areas in the brain that were inactive. If you weren't a brainlet you wouldnt need music to activate all areas of your brain.

Checkmate homosexual faggot-gays

i really love domination stuff, and that artist is great at it. he plays on the whole "apprehensive male becomes willing cock slut" aspect of things.

uh-huh

Old man who sucks the life force out of young men with his penis detected.

Humans have evolved into a society. Where laws govern the jungle side of humanity.

Some people, liberals and niggers mostly, think these laws are shackles on humans. While mostly white people think society is a good thing and obey the laws to keep sociatal order.

Cause with out society See pic

not incubis stuff, just males getting fucked so good they become sluts. this is definitely my fetish

but humanity can never have true peace and there will always be strife in any society formed.