THE COST OF ISLAMIC INCEST

WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF ISLAMIC INCEST TO EUROPE?
Islam can lead to serious Birth defects among whole nations over the generations.
With the Refugee inflow will the Pakistani, Islamic Birth Defects crisis also come to Europe. What will happen to public health care costs when taking care of so many Muslim inbred birth defected babies?
"Muslim Inbreeding"
youtube.com/watch?v=hsrE-aNlSw0
youtube.com/watch?v=BlIs4KcItmk
youtube.com/watch?v=nwEthGj1IBQ
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

Other urls found in this thread:

marchofdimes.org/global-report-on-birth-defects-the-hidden-toll-of-dying-and-disabled-children-full-report.pdf
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11458505.Birth_defects_are_the_biggest_killer_of_children_in_the_Bradford_district/
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In UK 55% of Pakistanis are married to 1st cousin. That translates to
"British Pakistanis are '13 times more likely to produce disabled children' says peer"

Some estimates show that this is still a low estimate and about 10% of all British born Paki babies either die or are severely deformed due to birth defects

Top Countries for Birth defects.
According to a global report on birth defects
which was conducted in 2006, 21 out of 22 countries most affected by birth defects per 1000 live births are Muslim majority countries and the following
countries are the ones most affect by birth
defects per 1000 live births:
1. Sudan 82.0/1000
2. Saudi Arabia 81.3/1000
3. Benin 77.9/1009
4. Burkina Faso 77.0/1000
5. Palestinian territories 76.6/1000
6. United Arab Emirates 75.9/1000
7. Tajikistan 75.2/1000
8. Iraq 74.9/1000
9. Kuwait 74.9/1000
10. Afghanistan 74.8/1000
11. Oman 74.8/1000
12. Syria 74.3/1000
13. Pakistan 73.5/1000
14. Nigeria 73.5/1000
15. Kyrgyzstan 73.4/1000
16. Qatar 73.4/1000
17. Bahrain 73.3/1000
18. Jordan 73.1/1000
19. Libya 73.0/1000
20. Tunisia 72.7/1000
21. Morocco 72.3/1000
22. Yemen 72.1/1000

Can this Islamic inbreeding explain the state of Islamic countries? And why they have to come rushing into the west?

>white american saying jackshit about incest
lmfao

hmmm

Riley, is that you?

White Americans don't exist you dumb monkey.

>Sudan 82.0/1000
>Saudi Arabia 81.3/1000
wtf

Shouldn't inbreeding, be illigal in civilized countries?

I thought the OP's stats were bullshit so I looked it up and it's real lol. Look at page 9:

marchofdimes.org/global-report-on-birth-defects-the-hidden-toll-of-dying-and-disabled-children-full-report.pdf

Well according to Islam Sharia law, you are allowed to marry your cousins and aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews etc. The only people that you can't marry according to Islamic law is like sister & brother, Father and Daughter, Mother and son. Since Muslim countries follow Islamic law, they marry in their families a lot. Thus the Birth defects.

you're only allowed to marry cousins, not aunts or uncles or niecess or nephews

>marchofdimes.org/global-report-on-birth-defects-the-hidden-toll-of-dying-and-disabled-children-full-report.pdf
Thanks for the verification. There are districts in UK where the Pakistani population is high and the birth defects are the biggest killers of kids under 18. Of course there are equally high cases of disabilities there. 2 out of 5 kids die because of birth defects there.
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11458505.Birth_defects_are_the_biggest_killer_of_children_in_the_Bradford_district/

First cousin marriage doesnt lead to birth defects. Only if its done through several generations. And many of the pics you posted are not due incest, they are because chemical weapons. Dropped by your country.

Okay. Yes you are right. I was wrong on aunts or uncles or nieces or nephews

We never used depleted uranium in Saudi, Morocco, or half of these Muslim countries indicated for that matter. And yes lmao first cousin marriage does increase the likelihood of autosomal recessive birth defects

Than how come: "British Pakistanis are '13 times more likely to produce disabled children' says peer"This doesn't happen to any other minority. Just Muslims who have high rate of cousin marriage.

Also explain why Bradford with High Pakistani cousin marrying population has such high rate of deaths because of birth defects?

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen someone post.

Bad job, you suck. Go spend your time doing something productive.

>South Korea

What happened?

He's not wrong: Muslim nations are over-represented in world rankings for consanguinity and birth defects.

dunno. herbicides from the war maybe?

Why? Are you Muslim? Well if you are you should discuss this issue rather than just saying that it is stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4

>And yes lmao first cousin marriage does increase the likelihood of autosomal recessive birth defects

very Barely though and I mean barely.

you mean to tell me I just need to fuck a muslim girl to get a rare pepe baby
>time to impregnate a sandnigger

Why do you know so much about incest, Mesut?

kek, MUH ISLAMIC NON DEGENERATION

Every Bavarian does know, Boris.

Why is Kyrgyzstan is almost an Afghanistan tier country?

Just adopt your retarded little brothers already, they are suffering in every aspect