Columbine Thread

Columbine Thread
Your opinion? Heroes or losers? Godlike or pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKeOeSuDTBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pathetic. Losers. Too afraid to deal with life and too cowardly to kill themselves, so they murder people at their school.
Special place in hell for people like these assholes.

Heroes of course

Scum. Why would you praise mass murderers

HEROS. they wanted to kill Jocks which is today's equivalent of Chads. They did the world a favor.

But they've killed themselves.

They had cool trenchcoats

they were just boys trying to find their place.

Cowards. murdering unarmed is nothing to be proud of in any way. These two are guys who simply can not deal with their lifes and the hardship they may contain.

All whites should kill themselves

Cool guys afraid of no-one. Very much in the modern nu-romantic mould. The one throwing pipebombs off the roof who got away still posts on Sup Forums.

I feel for them. They was bullied and didn't know how to deal with it. I would had no issue of they killed the bullies. But the rest they killed yeah that's BS man. That's coward shit there.

need the library tapes

Pre cool dudes

I have more photos if you guys want em.

more pls

The two boys live on in the trauma and pain of the survivors and relatives. They have become immortal in a divine way. Glorious when you think about it.

Never forgetti: the world is a cold cruel place! Nature wants us to lose and so do humans! Including me!

They are all like this pretty much

These were the weapons used

Go on with sharing them then

Pathetic because they could have easily killed 10x more people. Fucking losers.

fucking rekt scrubs

They were the first. They won't be the last.

Glorification leads to repetition... Let's not. Only talk about trash when it smells, or you're throwing it out.

Failures. They failed to be smart enough to pursue a meaningful career. They failed to be cool enough to fit in during highschool. They failed to successfully perform a true massacre. They failed to set off a bomb. They failed to get women throughout life. They failed to enjoy decent music.

Failure is just a central theme of their lives.

>meaningful
>career
choose one. you can't do meaningful things and make money at the same time

None?

I make 85k at 21 and my work indirectly saves lives.

>meaningful career
You american dream munch? No one busted your bubble yet?

bullshit fuckboy, you wait tables like the rest of us undergrads.

They're were just out busting some myths.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKeOeSuDTBo

>butthurt non-STEM fag

I'm not in undergrad. Quit college because it was a waste of time and money. Why spend 50k on an "education" that teaches me nothing I don't already know while I could be making 85k easily?

what did you study in college though?

So you are trying to prove to me that you can have a meaningful career by showing me your proposal mails to became a security advisor?

>Dylan Klebold's spaghettiesque arms

More like DYELan, amirite?

Okay rainman, gonna save the world with all the useless math you're studying? You'll never use it sperglord.

246 toothpicks. 246.

found the nigger

"CS" but I quit in the first semester. Everything's so remedial. I may go for a master's degree at some point in the future. It'll take some petitioning, but most respectable "uni" level colleges in the USA, like CMU, MIT, ivy leagues, etc, will consider someone with sufficient non-academic credentials, like assigned CVE's, top-level certs, career experience, etc.

If you're asking how I got to the point where I knew enough to get this job, I've been self teaching since I was 12.

And offer letter, as in I already have the job and have been there for months now. Never finished a single semester of college, and that's the American Dream to me. Get good at something and be able to be adequately compensated based on your ability - not just from kissing ass at some generic office or being related to the hiring person.

Yeah but you live in Pennsylvania. Try getting ahead in a city like Los Angeles. Easy to make money if you have a brain in the sticks.

They should've grown a pair to accept their fate after the shooting.

I'm in what is arguably the nicest pocket of PA. The median income here is over 75k. My rent is more than the mortgage on my parent's $300,000 house.

I also could, easily, as my field (information security) has a negative unemployment rate - there are more jobs than workers. By 24/25, I will be able to comfortable earn 6 figures anywhere in the country, and in places like DC/LA/NYC, easily 150k+.

comfortably*

They sped up the evolution by killing of what's slowing humans down, religious fags and bullies. They were woke af. Need more people like them in this world

If that’s your definition of godlike, you’ve got pretty low standards

It's still PA lol please give us all advice on how to learn a trade and gitgud fucking arrogant faggot.

So your meaning in life is to be useful to someone who gets more money than you and give you a fraction of his fortune for working for him for the rest of your healthy years untill your body or/and mind start deteorate to the point you are no longer useful so they toss you to the side usually giving you a shitty pention untill you finally die and stop taking space to the surface and starting to take space underground ? Nice dreams american. You outsmarted them all

Chester county?

I don't perform a trade. Most of PA is a shitty slum where you can rent houses for less than FT minimum wage, but I'm in an area where rent on a 1 bedroom apartment is around $1300 a month, no utilities included. Where I live has nothing to do with my income potential.

Yes, Malvern area.

>parents 300k house
" starting from the bottom "

Not quite, I plan to retire at about 35, 40 if I'm a little late,

Credit where it's due - they did pay for the first semester of college that I ended up quitting in the form of a 429 that they put $2500 into when I was born. I never had to worry about not eating when I grew up.

That being said, they have very little to do with why I took such strong interest in my career field from a young age and wee not very supportive early on. They've never helped me with a car or rent, did not allow me to live with them past age 19.

Just a few years ago I was homeless and working min wage jobs because I hadn't learned to interview well despite my extensive technical knowledge.

It's unfair to say that I started from the bottom, which I why I never said it, but my case is certainly no example of affluence being rubbed off across generations. My parents are big savers, are financially conservative, and have always made it explicitly clear that I would not be able to just mooch from them in life, and that I'd have to develop the means to be self-sufficient one way or another.

You will never have enough money to stop working at 35,40(there will always happen something that will dry your savings) with only a few exceptions which are all ether immoral either opportunities made with connections. So if you are telling the truth you are most likely a part of the problem or fed with a silver spoon. If you were to study macro economics you would understand....but you outsmarted me living the amuricant dream

I swing trade BTC and tradition financial instruments. I have achieved a 63% return YTD. I put 20k a year into investing. Even on my worst years I expect to be able to do around 20 - 25% returns, as backtesting through the tech bubble and housing bubble show.

+20K per year capital
+20-80% per year

you do the math, genius.

godlike heroes

funny
The whole school was CHAD! This is them!

Good job amerifat YOU are immoral by ignorance. Btw dont give away such information so easily... With a little luck i could take everything in your bank acc

Your pay is shit, and $150+ in any of those cities is shit. Stop trying to impress broke high school kids faggot.

Adjusted for age, I'm in the top 2%.

It's tough to troll when you're trying to convince someone of something empirically and provably wrong.

You could not. Again, I work in information security. I personally use hardware 2FA tokens on my email and banking and have instructed my bank to not perform any communication with me over email or the phone. You're welcome to try to take the 2FA tokens from my apartment, but you'd leave in a body bag with multiple rounds to the chest.

the insecurity is real with this one. stop trying so hard, nobody but gold digging whores care about how much money you have.

I'm just arguing with fags who think top 2% is shit, that's all.

You sound pretty jealous user, flipping burgers isn’t enough for you?

Not even sure why they were bullied.
They look decent and I don't think they were near socially awkward like today's Sup Forumstard.
Besides the 90s were pretty cheesy so you got away with a lot of shit.
I bet someone made a personal crusade and mobilized his bully friends against them.
Like Manson said, he'd like to hear their side of the story instead of telling them what he has to say.

I guess they are on the upper left?
But this guy rather looks like a perfect victim to me.

Pussies, they needed a gun to feel right, like a worth something persons. And grafomans of course

They were gods of the edge

They're absolute godlike heroes. If you think other wise, kindly fuck off the Sup Forums.

i'ts really never been replicated since.
it's pretty amazing.
a group of people go around killing.
then they all commit suicide.
nobody backs out.
nobody surrenders.

I feel as though they will forever be idolized by closeted like minded individuals. They were clearly mentally ill and unprepared for the real world, so they decided to take away from those who did have the tools to be successful. They serve as a reminder that envy truly leads to hate and cowardice finds courage behind a gun.

Godlike fubar losers. Epic attention whores, yeah life sucks and is full of shit, but simply be the bigger asshole and rule in life. Instead of wasting precious bullets for those morons around you and then take the easy way out. Pathetic.

what do you mean? they surrendered every time they were put down for being pathetic losers. They were so short sighted that they couldn't see past highschool. couldn't find a way to better themselves. instead they hated everyone for not being fucked up losers like them. so they did what every pathetic faggot who was horrendously bullied in high school does. gets behind a gun. usually its them joining the police force so they can "BE THE BULLY NOW". but like i said, these cucks couldn't see past high school so here we all are. Btw hello loser cucks who believe they are heroes. I used to stand up for people like you being bullied all through school but i see now that you deserve nothing but death. you being picked on was most likely an immune response from the organism of society reacting to the cancer that is you. Just slit your wrist and save normal people, the economy and gun owners the trouble. sinceerly, a Proud Canadian.

TL;DR

Go cry somewhere else

How could someone bully Dylan? Eric was a pathetic manlet, but Dylan looked like a bully himself.

pussies for shooting up a school

Being pussy depends on mind not on a look.

Ain't cryin southern swine. I'm laughing at american losers with no future. What are you doing today besides Sup Forums LOSER! lol ttyl

Both were edgy and strange. I mean, if you wear a trench coat like that, you provoke to be bullied. If they had behaved normally, nothing would have happened to them. They've brought this on themselves

It's crazy to think if they would have been better with their bomb making, their toll would have been 500-600. Nobody would have been able to top that high score.

KMFDM hat, pretty cool dude would befriend

Are you still crying? Good.
You don't even know how awesome my life is.
Today I fucked 2 girls at the same time. Have you done it? Doubt it...
I don't judge you. I understand you'll never be as successful as me because you were not born with good genes like me. I am so thankful to the nature for my genes.
Okay, I've got no time to write more because I have to date this hot chick after 10 minutes.
Peace :)

Is he the ultimate chad?

i was a high school freshman when they hit the scene. it was a big deal. jocks were shitting themselves that every weirdo kid was a potential death sentence. my school was public so we had a quite a few niggers that loved to bully this one poor autistic kid, they stopped immediately. those 2 did a lot of good

Jocks are pussies.

found the white college liberal