Guys watch out! We're currently under the antifa revolution as of yesterday and they've taken all the government...

Guys watch out! We're currently under the antifa revolution as of yesterday and they've taken all the government buildings in every main city!

Oh.. they didn't? oh a handful of basement dwellers stood outside crying about the cold?
oh they left.

Another exciting promise by antifa, the collective of 18 year old sissy pedophiles who always get their asses kicked.

Anyone have video of any antifa cringe from yesterday? Of course there's some somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iOyOGsWrOM
dailydot.com/layer8/antifa-pedophilia-poster/
thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign
gothamist.com/2017/10/31/mike_cernovich_stole_my_photo_lied.php#photo-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you retarded?

haven't we reached the point yet where Sup Forums should just be combined with /x/?
just call it /consp/

EU fag here.

Some shit I will never understand

bought them bullets for nothing.

let me guess, it was her turn. cry more
If you fags took traps off Sup Forums maybe there'd be a compromise but until then deal with it
and you shouldn't it's nothing worth mentioning, worry about your mudslimes
I know such a shame

Wow, Mike Cernovich is a real big deal to these pieces of shit. LoL. I hope they do rebel and I hope they all get tortured and killed slowly. Pure stupid.

yes and they couldn't even get the date right
The 5th dammit! they couldn't even get the fucking date right!
Also do they realize gui fox was a Theocratic Monarchist? you know? an olden day facist that tried to end democracy in Britain by bombing parliament for "King and country".

These people are the stupidest fuckers I've ever heard of, it just takes a google search and they couldn't even do that right.

WHy are you guys so scared of antifa?

What exactly do they mean by no pedo bashing

Whats funny is that they wanted to kill antifa and these bitches never showed up, they were afraid of that small group

Hahahahaha pathetic right wingers

well clearly if you say anything against pedophiles you're just a dirty bigot agest, are you an agest user?!?! ARE YOU A NAZI

Have a (you)
was there myself in a main city, they cried for an hour couldn't handle the cold and went home.
sure thing kiddo

Wasn't that a thing made up by Sup Forums or Sup Forums to get gay people and liberals to associate themselves with pedos?

youtube.com/watch?v=5iOyOGsWrOM

Yah, that's called damage control. They tried and succeeded against people not as invested in the stupid shit.

If you have time, watch this. They make it clearer than you think

lol I saw this on a buzzfeed quiz where you had to guess if something was real or fake news

this is fake fyi

yeah that poster was a fake

Had a psych class about 2 yeas back; the faggots want to count pedophiles in the same group as fags. As in, "Not a mental illness but a sexuality". Hope they do, cause that's the cement to covered their aids infested coffin.

>promise by antifa
m8 the whole "ANTIFA IS GONNA REVOLT" shit was cooked up entirely by far right media like infowars. You're basically shitting on this loose knit group for not adhering to a threat someone else made on their behalf.

>lol i saw this on a buzzfeed quiz...
>buzzfeed
you can't actually be serious right now
again see It really wasn't but you're trying though so points for that

So do you have any proof this is real or are you just going to keep pretending?

and here's your sad attempt, but I guess they're all alt right just dressing up to frame people, we live in the matrix and obama is a lizard person

Yeah m8 buzzfeed does a bunch of these retarded as fuck quizzes that are fun to do when high af.

That image is fake. You got faked out.

>provides proof
>"are you going to provide proof...
sure thing kid, move on

Uh. The far right cooked this one up, just like JADEHELM15. Good job getting suckered, dumbass! Oooh better watch out, Nazi punches are gonna get ya!

yah man CNN told me hillary won and she's in the white house.
Totally legit! I saw it on the news!
lol ok

What are you talking about? You people just begin rambling when people don't go along with your bullshit. ANTIFA is as much a group as anonymous is. It's just kids taking a label. The bullshit about an antifa revolution was always fake news pushed by infowars and the like.

Saying "I CAN'T EVEN" is not proof, you jack ass.

I asked a simple question, and you answered with that incoherent sentence, so I guess that answers my question just as well ^^

>I have nothing but my fake images please believe me or I'll shitpost due to lack of an argument
You consider yourself intelligent but fall for blatant photoshop. Like, not even good photoshop. I could probably post some fucking pictures of riots in other countries, say it's antifa, and get your ass to believe there really WAS a revolution yesterday because you fags are this gullible.

>that pic
tfw no hot communist antifa bf

that flag was a plant btw

The post was not fake. There is a video here showing the protest.

dailydot.com/layer8/antifa-pedophilia-poster/

LOL even more proof, but let me guess. doctored? plant? more excuses?
Confirmed antifa is a nambla pedophile ring.

There is an entire video on will chamerlins twitter of them carrying this flag.
Let me guess, the next excuse is it was a plant.

And if it was a plant you're telling me they're too stupid to not see what bannor they're holding?

Antifa your damage control isn't going too well, might want to rethink some strategy's here

welp I'm convinced, I already didn't really like antifa. Now I guess I'm what they call ""alt-right" because I don't touch kids.

Fuck this world

Share it pls, I want to see, but I don't do normie social media

see and it's right on that page, a whole video.
But let me guess someone saw buzzfeed told them that's fake therefore HURRR IZ A PLANT

What happened cucks? =^) did the actual video footage scare you away.
Awwww a little too undeniable now you kid touchers.
You guys should get jared from subway to sponsor you! top kek

Huh. Interesting. The article itself points out a lot of problems with this theory though. Namely, that Antifa isn't a "group" that requires membership, and that anyone can show up pretending to be Antifa with whatever sign they want, and there's no way to prove or disprove their affiliation unless you identify the people holding the sign.
We should identify the people holding the sign.

and I'm guessing you're the same person to shout down anyone who isn't left of stalin and shout nazi at everyone for an hour.
ok mate

>I'm guessing you make assumptions
>I'm
>guessing
:^)

thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign

from the photographer who took the picture of the banner that OP posted here

gothamist.com/2017/10/31/mike_cernovich_stole_my_photo_lied.php#photo-1

guy posts a whole video on them chanting and holding it Post's pictures and an alt-left journalist going on about who really cares.

sounds legit.
an 8 second video of them holding it and chanting vs. the "honesty" of some 4th rate internet journalist.

Nope.jpg

Oh wow look.
It's exactly what everyone thought it was.

the antifa revolt nonsense was never anything more than nonsense.

butthurt right wing trump fanboys with wet dreams about having power they'll never actually achieve irl

Supposedly it was an Alt-Right plant.

However, you'd think with that many legitimate Anti-fa around, they would immediately notice the large "NO PEDO-BASHING" and "NAMBLA" logo on the poster... nope, instead they helped hold the sign up for a photograph and now they're trying to act like the victims.

see shut down before you could even post, keep trying though

>implying much of the ruckus about the """revolution""" wasn't spread by Sup Forums niggers who wanted to discredit the commie faggots

yah you would think, I mean wait LOGIC?! NAZI WE HAVE A NAZI HERE WHOA GUYS WE GOTTA STOP THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST

>posts nothing
>lol shut you down
Wow

>Implying implications are we?

they did notice. the banner was up for all of a few seconds before people caught on.

read some of the accounts from the protest

Yeah the only people who showed up to oppose the protests were a handful of fat fuck ancaps btw. They left almost immediately. Other than that we garnered crowds of like 350 random people that came to see us and news crews that came to interview us. Why do people get so fucking triggered lmao, black bloc protesting is a good fucking time

>so short sighted you can't even read the post and follow that post's link.
It must be hard being that stupid

I don't even think you're following the conversation anymore haha.
Altright b t f o

You got that right m8.
Constant Sup Forums shilling is really nothing new on Sup Forums.