Im finally here after a year of hard work and losing alot of weight to become more feminine. After shaving, waxing...

Im finally here after a year of hard work and losing alot of weight to become more feminine. After shaving, waxing, trying to look more like a trap I've finally gotten really close.

But I'm one step away. I'm considering buying a skirt, panties etc. Those sort of things.

But something inside me tells me don't, so here I am in this dilemma. What do Sup Forums ? I really want to go through with this and I know I'll feel good but at the same time I have a feeling in the future I'll regret it feeling like a degenerate or something of the sort.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HfNKFvHtA3g
youtu.be/I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pics first obviously

>falling for the trap meme

Show off yourself

do it faggot
Sup Forums demands it (and boi pussi pics)
let us judge and fap to your filth!

rich perverts will take you in i promise

Dont take hormones and youll be fine, if you do that shit is irreversible.

I don't and neither do I plan on taking hormones. From what I've heard its terrible.

You will regret it. I dressed when I was young. It was nice while my body was young. I looked better than most, I even had a few pics I won't be able to get off the net circling around here. But time goes by so fast, I'm telling you. It all happens in the blink of an eye, and then you're 28.

Everyone changes, everyone matures, that includes your body. You will start to look unattractive as your face becomes more masculine and your cheeks puff slightly, and your shoulders broaden and your skin hardens. Your libido will fall dramatically and you won't be nearly as horny all the time. In this unaroused state you will wonder why the fuck you ever wanted to show the internet your asshole in girls' clothes.

Ask yourself this question: Do you want to become a girl full time for the rest of your life on hormones? If yes, go for it. If no, dress but keep it to yourself if that's your thing. If you have the intention of showing off or posting pics: those are on the net forever, and they will come back to you.

At least don't show your face. Facial recognition tech is really sophisticated and it won't be long before it's available to the public as an image search. How horrifying would it be for someone to facial search you and find some of those lewd pics?

If you plan on only having fun for now, just be prepared for consequences in the future. And I haven't even begun to get into the self-esteem issues. My 2c. Do what you like and what makes you happy, but not at the expense of misery down the road.

damn, sounds like my life sadly. I already look so much more masculine compared to 2 years ago. It's a young fags game.

This is what I worry about. The fear of regret and guilt in the years to come. I'm still very young and I mean very. But I'm scared of the future and what might happen. I dont plan on sending my nudes on the net, but if anything I will probably send pictures of me dressed up online. I'm kind of in a state of dilemma.

Sometimes I wonder if this happens because the culture is lacking in ideals of male beauty.

what do u mean

good luck OP i hope you do it. trapping myself out was one of the best decisions i ever made

I don't think it's that... I think modern culture lacks femininity. This last wave of the feminist movement and the pill have worked hand in hand in making females less feminine. So now there is a void in society and men- who have historically been the sex hat has had to solve all problems- have taken on themselves to fulfill this need too.

Pics?

daddy doesnt allow me to share pics online unless he instructs me, sorry

>At least don't show your face.

How the fuck do I get smooth feminine skin without pumping myself full of phytoestrogen with stuff like Pueraria Mirifica? I don't want to risk growing irreversible boobs when I just want to be a feminine faggot.

I've been on a soy diet, eating alot of green veggies, doing cardio and avoiding red meats like theres no tomorrow.
I use skin moisterizer and oil and what not but nothing works.

Don't know, my skin is horrible and greasy, never tried treatment.
Can I steal your pic?

Just buy some clothes sweetheart, it's such a release. Just keep them locked up unless you really want to wear them afterwards.

Having panties to slip into when you're alone is the best. seriously, buy someee

It's all yours, my friend.

take SERM's lol

don't listen to this guy OP. he's like 30 fat and wears panties in his apartment.

except I'm not you faggot

OP really should buy them she'll feel better

nah I'm not fat or 30 or gay.

OP's not a girl. op's a guy

you're either dumb as shit or have never talked to transgirls/cd in your life

jesus christ you are such a faggot. fuck off

have you ever dressed in womens clothing?

Heya! Currently a trap here. I say do it honestly, it's quite a bit of fun but there are some tips I'll give you:

>Go slow, don't take a billion pics and show everything all off, just take a couple cute pics and go from there
>Don't respond to the trolls, just have thick skin and ignore it or they will get worse
>Probably don't use kik, if you get popular it'll become a nightmare
>Don't take hormones or any of that crap unless you really wanna be trans, hormones are not the best for ya

and finally:

DO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE

You will notice on trap threads that people who post their faces often get popular easily and that people who don't get tons of criticism saying that they don't post because they have a manly face.

Just ignore them or say it's for anonymity.

If you don't post your face then you are pretty much good in terms of not being recognized, body's are actually pretty hard to tell appart from one another so you should be fine!

Good luck user! Also just be you, do what feels right!

If you have any other questions I'll keep this thread open for a little bit so you can ask if you need!

kys, seriously.

Best advice

this user knows what's up...

seriously

This

how many trans and sissies were bullied in high school, low test, low slef esteem guys. That's the reality, it's a way for your ego to protect you. You were guys who got shit on and had a little too much time alone on the internet in weird echo chambers.

I am a trap and this is completely wrong, you are delusional if you think this is the reason for trans and Sissy's and traps.

Go for it OP. Or You will regret not trying later.

Yeah, total bullshit.

Kids show signs of this stuff at like age 5, my mom caught me in my sister's clothes around that age ffs.
Chalking it up to highschool is some pretentious pseudo science bullshit.

i use to be the one that bullied people

i was bullied but no more than average

i new i loved crossdressing at age 6

Nah I just like to dress up and be cute! Wasn't bullied or anything.

How do I get on hormones?

Sorry but I'm not the right person to ask for that, as I said, I am a trap and as per my own advice will not take hormones.

The basic process as far as I know is:
>Go to your doctor and say you are trans
>Fill out some paper work
>Basically accept full responsibility for anything that happens
>Get a prescription for some hormone pills

That's what I've heard but I could be inaccurate and it's different country to country, if anyone else here that has more info would like to chime in that'd be great!

But honestly as I said DO NOT take hormones unless you are 100% trans

I'm pretty sure there's like a six month wait period before they'll give you the pills

It's like a "be sure you want this irreversible change" time period

OP here im back. From what I see its quite a bit of fun dressing up and such but getting recognised is not my main worry. It's the fear of regret and 'why did I do this I wish I can go back a d stop myself' that I'm worried off. No I've never dressed as a girl before but being feminine and girly makes me feel soooo great. I've not felt that way in a long time. I'm only one click away from buying my stuff and I've come to this point.

When I used to browse Sup Forums I used to come across how people always constantly regret and feel like degeneratesand cd's always wish they didnt. Thats probably where I get this concern from.

In my opinion it's not that they are less feminine, it's that hypergamy and promiscuity have made it so easy for females to get dick that too many have stopped trying on any level.
Lots of males at the bottom of the hierarchy looking for an easy out from masculinity, many other males looking for a final solution to the roastie question. So they turn to trapping and trap-fucking. It's not an easy out at all, unfortunately, it's a dead end. Just a temporary release valve to forestall serious trouble.

You'll hate yourself for not trying it user. Don't let other people choose your path, you do you.

You wouldn't have debated for so long if you clearly didn't want it.

Ah ok thanks! As I said not super knowledgeable on the subject!

>You wouldn't have debated for so long if you clearly didn't want it.
Rapist-tier persuasion technique. gg wp

Great advice.

25, I mostly dress up and go to local parties and events. My femme wardrobe has started to dwarf my male wardrobe and I have an addiction to the clothes themselves.

I just want to go full time and maybe be androgynous, but I don't want to go on hormones. Ugh. All my friends know. And some really consider me trans. Some of those friends are complete degenerates though.

And yeah, idk if self esteem would be more or less of an issue before or after you start dressing. But it definitely is a thing. I think I'm going to go to either a general doctor and try to get some anti anxiety meds. Or go to a psych for help with the mental illness among other things.

I mean it depends on how you define femininity. If you're talking about the performative aspects that require effort on the woman's part, then I'm in total agreement with the GP.

I wear nothing but panties now. You get used to em easy enough and they feel better in certain ways. La senza is a great place to go for huge sales. Its like a budget Victoria's secret.

tips on hair removal?

Try a Remington 870. It may not remove 100% but trust me after it's done you won't care.

Hmm I suppose I should buy and dress up as a girl then. I really hope this makes me feel good afterwards.

The most regret I've seen on b and pol is from fucking traps. If you actually go on hormones then you'll have future consequences. With the self esteem. You'll just have to mature as a person and move on with your life once you stop, do new things. Get a real hobby. Know what my regret with being a trap is? How much time it takes to look good. All the time I've spent on myself or shopping or stressing or whatever. Could've been spent on developing a skill. I'll only regret it the same way I regret playing video games.

Omg

Lolololololololololololololololol

So curious what goes through your brain...

Hahahahaha

If only.

hopefully a bullet

Yeah this is why I'm scared of going any further because of something like this I've come pretty far already starving myself and looking good in general.

I know past gay death is when it'll become a problem but I'm a long long time away from Gay death. What I think about is how I'll feel good from it and only that matters to me. But afterwards I'll feel even worse. Similar to how people get drunk to wash away their stress only for it to hit them harder. Pleasure for pain or what ?

dafaq is gay death?

Do whatever you fucking want to do dude.

One thing ive learned in life that everyone apart from family and friends relly dont give a shit about you or what you do.

If its makes you happy just do it

Maybe what your brain tries to tell you is that you want to be beautiful and care about yourself, but you don't want to be a girl or a trap.

You know, you want to like who you are but not to be able to fantasize on yourself.

You guessed it right, You're going to regret it and feel you were a degenerate.

You truly know what is right to do as opposed to what 'feels good' to do.

Make the right decision

Decisions decisions. It's quite hard to say no to it because it feels so good not only being femmy but also playing with myself and even taking on the role of a girl just makes me feel so euphoric and such. Never felt any pleasure like it.

How very. M O D S.

Lolololol.

Well I never said my age so I can't get banned but like I said. Very young...

Why you on Sup Forums then

Do you prefer men or women? Regardless of gentialia, masculine or feminine traits? I like having girlfriends to go out with and do things. But I feel like with any girl, there's windows of opportunity where your bangable or just a friend. Some will shut down completely and treat you like a gay pet. Just sucks when you have a bestie you do want to bang but they're not up for it. You can get cock any time.

Yeeeah!!!

Go to Reddit for your pussy problems. I swear to god this place is becoming more and more like reddit each day

Imagine being so fucked that you turn into a tranny at like 12

lol
Myself i like having feminine traits but for my partner I like him to be masculine and manly.

I do miss the age of Sup Forums before traps. It was a good time. But not just because of traps. It just all seemed to come in one big wave. The and of civilization.

Also, watch the mouse utopia expirement, and Camille Paglia. You'll see that traps are a sign of the end times.

get breastforms. They're like 30 to 40 bucks, wear em with a sports bra for comfort and keep em in place. And you'll love the shape it gives you. You'll smile every time you walk by a mirror while lounging around the house.

woah, care to explain how traps signal the end times? wtf

Both. I don't see people as genders, but just humans fucking.

Do you like body hair or not? Mass amounts are more masculine, smaller amounts are feminine. More muscle mass or less? There, a set preference. Or do you have no standards either?

youtu.be/HfNKFvHtA3g

youtu.be/I8BRdwgPChQ

From one mentally ill person to an user. Get woke and woke others.

Its basically kind of to do with what this guy said
Its like a sign that we've peaked or something. But also, you can see the rampant social retardation and it's like a symptom of that.