What's it's like to have a gf?

what's it's like to have a gf?

I don't know

Annoying. Being a shut-in NeeT is significantly better for the Introvert.

No idea

annoying, after a while

It's shit. They drain your money, want to be put first, think they're equal to men (until it doesn't suit them), try to boss you about and then once they've drained all the cash and your energy they fuck off. They have no logic whatsoever and base everything on emotion.

It's great at first for the sex but it's not worth it. Friends with benefits is much better or one night stands.

too much effort

Imagine the first few days are amazing, and then you slowly start to get annoyed by her but she sucks ur dick and sucks on ur balls. So ur liek meh, I'll deal with it. And then she get more comfortable in the relationship, stops shaving her puss and fucking her her is a chore. By this time you have eyes in her besti. After a night of drinking she passes out and you start making moves on her besti, you eventually get her naked, her puss is perfectly trimmed and tastes like roses she swallows ur cum. All the while ur gf is in the other room snoring. You really wanna impress besti so you pull all the tricks and give her multiple orgasms. The next day when besti looks at you, you can tell she wants to taste you again, and ur gf just acting bitchy as usual. And later she's gonna make you fuck her musky leather mitt again. So you dump her to be with her beasti.

They are COMPLETELY overrated. Naggy and needy. Whiny and argumentative all the time. They put 50cents into the relationship but always ask for a dollar.

It's a trade. Your time and attention for a steady supply of on hand pussy.

Fuck off randy

One screw up though and you're in the dog house. I was put in the dog house for not knowing that I needed to order a pizza despite not one word of food.
Everyone here is right. Overrated

It's a good feeling user, just take your time to find that special one. It's worked for me.

It'll end soon enough. lol

Fuck off.

Watch the show californication and you u derstand while watching.
I still dont know but probably because my mommy is a autistic cunt

Some tips from the other side of a divorce and kids and the 40 divide.

- Never move in.
People move in together be cathedral relationship is good or because the gf is panicking because she's hit the wall or insecurities. It doesn't get better by being together all the time and compromising on the things you love to do.

In the old days people had to move in together for economic reasons and lack of birth control.

Don't. (Make sure she knows up front that you don't want this.)

- Don't have kids.
Just don't. Wait. Get your dreams first and have kids after. Brag about achieving your dreams. Women are dream killers (Leykis said this) and they'll make you compromise. Don't. Wait.

If she loves you like you love her (they don't, nobody loves you like your mother did or like Disney says.) she'll let you achieve your dreams because she wants you to be happy.

Make sure she knows this upfront.

- Never show weakness.
She isn't your mother. She will view you differently is you show weakness, whine, cry like a bitch or don't assert your will. She'll be unhappy because of it.

Whine with your bros. Not with your hoes.

Make decisions.

- Shit tests.
Read up on it.

Seriously. Do.

I've become allergic to drama because of relationships and drama. Teaching my sons about how to avoid this shit and shut it down.

How is having a girlfriend? They do their thing, have their own goals and dreams and you try meshing it with your own.

Sometimes they act like children for no reason (shit test, do read about it) and sometimes they are wonderful.

Don't settle. The older you get and the better you get your life in order the more market value you have. Don't settle for used goods, wall hitting hippos, egotistical bitches or baby mama's. Don't raise other people's children. Papa don't cuck.

Harden your heart and be like Yoda. Into emotions you go not, path to the dark side that is.

Overrated. Kinda nice, hardly something to off yourself over not having though.

Lmao you sound like a bitch.
> "Do this for me."
> "Sure."
>time passes
> "Why didn't you do what I asked?"

Here's where you're a bitch. Instead:

> "Forgot"
> "Don't care anymore."
> "Its something you could do if you didn't automatically consider your time to be more valuable than mine."
> "I have my own priorities, separate from yours."
> "Changed my mind."
> "Something else got in the way."
> "If you want something done, you do it yourself unless it's something you know the other person wants as much or more than you, and that they're better at it.
> "That's not my job."
> "I realized that you were just being lazy and asked me to do it for you."

And last, but certainly not least as it's the only realistic response (for those of you too pussy to basically rape your birch whenever you're horny and in the "doghouse")

> "I want to help you do it, not do it for you."
> "I wanted to spend that time with you."
Use their inferior grip on pathos to your advantage. Doesn't really work for "Order me a pizza." but then again, you shouldn't be in the doghouse for that, nor should you be enough of a neutered animal to allow yourself to be out in the doghouse.

Good advice

this

fucken beast man