How long was the longest you haven't showered? I work remotely and shower like once every month (=12times a year)

how long was the longest you haven't showered? I work remotely and shower like once every month (=12times a year)

2 weeks. Was sick during winter time.

Went like 3 or 4 months once. Winter of course

like 3 days, for some reason my skin starts to get red and flaky on some areas if i don't wash daily

How? I shower more when sick because I always feel gross. How can anyone go more than 24 hours without bathing?? I would hate myself

Maybe 2 days, I'll have a shower daily under almost any possible circumstance if I can get access. I shower once or twice a day religiously, I need it for the wake-up shock as much as the cleanliness.

i shower everyday but only with water.

If I have a 'serious' illness like stomach flu, sometime I can't muster the energy to have a shower. That's pretty much the only time though.

skipped summer once
regularly go 2 weeks without. well is overtapped and family needs water. If I'm desperate enough I'll cook some rainwater and bathe from a bucket.

Maybe 3 at most. I shower everyday. Can't stand being dirty

9000 Days

t.rajiv_india

When you don't have a life at all its easy to go a long time.
>wake up
>life still sucks
>stay in bed
>stare at ceiling for hours
>get hungry
>get out of bed
>lose appetite
>back into bed
>stare at ceiling some more
>....
>eventually fall asleep for the night
>Wake up
>repeat

Days blend together into and endless mass or fuck it and bathing fall off the priority list completely.

Amazing I haven't killed myself yet...

This. I once was hit really fucking hard by the flu and I couldn't even stand up straight for 2 weeks

Just break the cycle? Why not get up have a shower and a decent breakfast, then go out and get some job applications or smile at a pretty girl, she might smile back you never know.

Once when I was younger (12 or some shit) I wore the same pair of underwear for a month. They started turning yellow and unbelievably itchy

Idk, few days probably. I actually like it. When I was younger, I brushed my teeth maybe once every two weeks tho

You probably smell like a fucking rancid baboon. No, actually even baboons clean themselves, you must smell like an Iranian. Longest ive ever gone was 2 weeks on a backpacking trip, but obviously because i was in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Work remotely?

I used to stump solo on a 2 man rig in the Yukon, is that remote enough?

And I washed every fucking day, in winter I usually used snow unless I was breaking through a creek ect to refill drinking water.

You're fucked in the head man.

Mid morning coffee thought:
You ever sit down and think about this: we interact with people from Sup Forums in our everyday lives. Everyday more than likely we walk past 4 people from Sup Forums. One of your friends may be lurking Sup Forums interacting with you behind their moniter and you didn't even know it.

Crippling social anxiety is the primary reason.
Applications are fine and well IF you don't have a large gap in employment history and completely fail at interviews because of extreme anxiety. Been there...

What the hell man, do you ever use soap?

I have the same issue, with depression. It's torture.

It's been about 4 months. I just wash my hair, change clothes and use deodorant. I'm trying to find 'the one' so I gotta keep my musk up to attract her.
Kek but the real reason is depression and laziness. Haven't taken care of myself since my 5 year old relationship ended.

That it is, especially without any support whatsoever

>One of your friends
I'm glad some of you have friends

There must be ways round that. Check online for advice, there are jobs that suit people like you i.e. ones where you don't have to do much interaction. It would do you some good man, you're just in a rut.

I had anxiety problems, so I faced them and now I'm a teacher with good relationships with my colleagues, I just ignore them most of the time because I like my space, but at least I get some interaction and have a routine.

Well if you only like other hateful white people, why would you expect to meet people who like you? Why not start judging people based on personalities rather than stereotypes?

when i was on prison , i've showered once a week or two , in the hot season ...
Now i enjoy my shower every day ! ( and my bed of course )

You totally should! Waste of resources.

Not that guy, but what are you on about? At what point was stereotypes talked about in that chain?

3 months

I got really depressed as a kid, managed to go half a year without bathing until eventually even I couldnt handle it
I hope it never gets that bad again

Assumptions based on pepe. All Trump voters are hateful Whites.

Once on a morning mildly warm to wake my lazy ass up then chill in bath with a joint after work to wind down.
It's comfy as fuck

Shower? A few weeks but I always get clean somehow. If I'm out camping or traveling and there is no showers available I will find a river/lake and wash up in.

When I'm home I shower, sauna and bath every day.

Holy fuck, that was some abstract b8.

I once posted a picture of myself in /fit/ and my friend saw me there I never knew he used Sup Forums

What if tadpole or tiny fish swim in your ass?

My ass is tight. No chance mate.

4 weeks. Was working at sea, and the water that came out the shower was gross. Did my best to fix it but the tank was disgusting. Never sail under a foreign flag....

I used wetwipes sometimes and drank bottled water/beer.

One summer me and a friend had a bet when we were younger, who could go the longest without showering. It went on for about 2 weeks until he saw me swimming in the lake.

About 5 days one time because of depression.
I wouldn't get out of bed, but I finally got sick of the smell of piss and my dick. So, had to break the streak.

>One of your friends
I'm not even certain that the sun still exists.

There is pretty much nothing for social anxiety support. Of course there are some jobs better suited for someone like me, they are just rare and require the same process to get. The employment gap is a massive catch 22 by itself.

Imagine being the one who hires....
Waiting room full of applicants, some visibly nervous, some not at all but one or two look downright paranoid as fuck. Call in the paranoid looking guy. His handshake is shaky but firm though it's also cold and sweaty
Guy sits down nervously and can barely make brief eye contact a couple times during the interview. You ask him questions and his answers are all quiet stammering mixed with moments where the guy flat out looks like he's going to jump out your window.

Would you hire the guy or one of the other dozen in the other room, most of which aren't completely socially inept?

The sun's still there, but so is the void.

1 week and a half. Hobo depress mode drunk all the time.

It doesnt. The sun is only for happy people

like 3 weeks idk

In recent time it must have been like 3 days max, but i'm quiet sure i've gone longer on some trips in the mountains. I did wash myself in a river here and there though, i guess there's that.

But i manage to stop it about one week. And stay normal several weeks after

who cares this a a longest without shower post why come in here and get mad at being triggered ?

Just walk 20 minutes outside best anxiolytic ever

>Would you hire the guy or one of the other dozen in the other room, most of which aren't completely socially inept?

The socially inept guy because he's going to be the most pliable person in the work force. We know you are normally bright kids, it's the ones with no obvious approach to personal hygiene that don't make the great. I'm not even overly arsed if your fat.

Apply for an entry level job and you will surprise your self. Apply for a minimum of 15 jobs a day, even if it's the same jobs. At some point you will get come back within a month.

>So long as
>You are well kept
>Your CV is on point
>You can show up on time
>Odds are you get the Job.

>I used to do hiring for domino's pizza

A week, without washing hands after i took a shit
i liked the smell

>all these newfags that do shower

niggers kys

Take 3 shots of vodka and go outside.
No more alcool after it gets things worse.

phone to your mom of one person in an association just talk and empty your bag cry if you can. Youll see youll get better after.

I'm currently 3 weeks without showering. Im not sure if im depressed or just lazy the past 2 years ive took maybe 30-40 showers.

Probably about 6 months.
I like to never wash my dick though, just leave it to ferment, and fantasising about kidnapping a virgin gril and making her suck it clean

Outside is where people are is where anxiety comes from. I get it though. I used to to walk around at night till people started calling the cops on the "prowler"

If I had enough history for a CV. I've never managed to land a job worth talking about. The few places that actually hired me has insane turnaround, so.
If I can manage enough courage to leave the house I may pick up a few applications. There isn't a lot within walking distance though.
Tried it. Helped in some ways. Made it worse in others.

If you knew my mom you wouldn't dare show her weakness or she'll stick a ducking knife in it. She's pretty much the reason I'm a waste of meat.

>5 year old relationship
Wtf? You were in a relationship with a 5 year old?

my last two showers were in August and January 2017.

Id say like 6 years...
I dont remember ever taking a shower before my parents put me on a swim team, and i think i was around 6 yrs old then. I always took a bath prior to that.

I was innawoods for two weeks and didn't shower, though I did go swimming.

I don't think I actually smelled that bad, despite the physical exertion and lack of hygiene. Two days of languishing playing videogames leaves me smelling far fouler.