If you agree with this ranking it's too late for you. cut your ears off

if you agree with this ranking it's too late for you. cut your ears off

It's accurate though

Loveless is just Only Shallow then the same song over and over again so

loveless is not even second

what a waste of dubs

Radiohead, the most hyped and probably the most over-rated band of the decade, upped the ante for studio trickery. OK Computer (1997) happened and the word "chic" took on a new meaning. The album was a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). It was, more properly, a new link in the chain of production artifices that changed the way pop music "sounds": the Beatles' Sgt Pepper, Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk, Michael Jackson's Thriller. Despite the massive doses of magniloquent epos a` la U2 and of facile pathos a` la David Bowie, the album's mannerism led to the same excesses that detracted from late Pink Floyd's albums (lush textures, languid melodies, drowsy chanting). Since thee production aspects of music were beginning to prevail over the music itself, it was just about natural to make them "the" music.

I don't agree with this ranking because that's literally not even the correct ranking.

Loveless is honestly a lot better than OKC.

this

this

OKC is half filler, get woke plebs

>t. dubs waster

Never listened to them both. Have them downloaded.

Which one should I go with first?

i dont feel very strongly about either of those albums

Noise and texture? Loveless
Half opened eyes? OK Computer

spoken like a true music noob

epic ownage

Spiderland>both

As a Radiohead fan, OKC is overrated as fuck. Loveless is better

>texture
dude every song has the exact same timbre

>To Here Knows When and Sometimes have same timbre

end your own life

this, loveless is an incohesive mess that sounds like work an amateur would do, only difference is an amateur would be too ashamed to release it

loveless is overrated as fuck desu

while I love both albums, Loveless doesn't compare to OKC. While Loveless provokes a lot of emotions, it lacks textural depth which hurts its replay-ability. I definitely wouldn't call OKC the best album of all time though.

The fact that Loveless is considered the best shoegaze album really tells you how shit the genre is.

wow you sure showed me. 1 song doesn't sound exactly like the rest!!!!!

I don't know. When you look at the top 10 or so, it's pretty close. Like all of those albums could be number one (even Nevermind) on that list.

>shoegaze

fpbp and dubs of truth

true

is this just the 90s or all time
either way someone needs to make a bot that pms rym cuckbois links to yerself is steam

>all these wrong opinions

OkC is flawless fuck off.

its not a genre

If you cut your ears off would you still be able to hear through the holes on the side of your head?

OP implied OKC is second to Loveless, do you really think he has a brain?

Yeah he actually does because Ok Computer is a 5/10, maybe a 6/10 on a good day while Loveless is near perfect

>Radiohead, Pink Floyd, The Beatles all with 2 albums in the TOP 10 of all time

Are other bands even trying?

its literally not even close

80 iq?

i'm going to drink some wine and think seriously about this conersation, i'm not sure we're really meeting on a level playing field, me a series of contradictions and noise like the greatest of shoegaze bands, and you an easily understandable false sense of comfort that comes from definitions and distinctions, the knowledge that this is a drum beat and this is a guitar riff, and these here are vocals, and these are the lyrics to those vocals, easily intelligible and comprehensible. your classic late capitalist consumer product. no, you're not the virus, i am. let me think some more about this. i come from a place of purity, i am not here to judge you, only communicate to you through distortion

mbv is better than loveless and mbv isn't even that good.

ok computer is nothing amazing either but there you go

of course they'll be in the top 10. the majority are plebs, the majority decides the top 10, the top 10 is decided by plebs.