Alright B im curious. What are your thoughts on eggnog? I personally love the shit...

Alright B im curious. What are your thoughts on eggnog? I personally love the shit, but it seems alot of my friends aren't with me, so I thought id ask you bros instead

It's way too thick seeming to me even though I like the flavor. However, if you offer it to me with a splash of spiced rum ... well then I won't say no.

My friend thinks he's so cool because he buys southern comfort eggnog. He never puts any booze in it though

Just regular Hood golden eggnog for me and Sailor Jerry's rum. Two ice cubes and a little bit of nutmeg or cinnamon. mmm mmm

It's fucking godly. One of my favorite things to drink.

Well, I bought the first half gallon of the season last Sunday... and I'm now 3 gallons in. I think I like it.

I love eggnog so much. its like seasonal chocolate milk to me. I don't put liquor in it

If you love it then you’ll love the taste of a hot semen shot in the back of your throat

Tis a sad thing its not sold year round love the shit

Southern Comfort eggnog is best eggnog, You can have it with or without whiskey and it's still great. I understand how some people don't like it though.

where are you on warm whisky cider?

You misspelled Oak Farms

EGG NOG IS GOOD

not terrible stats:
Total Fat 11 g 16%
Saturated fat 7 g 35%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.5 g
Monounsaturated fat 3.3 g
Cholesterol 150 mg 50%
Sodium 137 mg 5%
Potassium 419 mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 20 g 6%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 20 g
Protein 12 g 24%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 33% Iron 2%
Vitamin D 31% Vitamin B-6 5%
Vitamin B-12 18% Magnesium 12%

Love it.
It's not very popular here in England though.

egg nog good
nig nog bad

Yeah well that’s just like acting your age, man.

Like it, but tire of it quickly. Glad it's only around once a year.

I thought store-bought eggnog was pretty good, then I made some at home. My god, store-bought is such trash to me now. Homemade eggnog with bourbon is what angels lactate.

I only like it enough to drink around the holidays. It's super rich. Really it's more of a desert.

Straight out of the store, meh.
To do it right:
- Put just a splash of rum or vodka into the glass.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon powder
- Grind some nutmeg.
(the alcohol helps bring out the oils and distributes the flavors through the fatty drink better)
- If you like, add Kahlua (my fave) or other alcohol of your choice, and to taste/strength.
- fill 3 parts eggnog to one part milk.
Sprinkle some cinnamon on top for appearance.

If you know what you're doing, homemade everything is better than store bought.