New computer thread

New computer thread

What a piece of shit, user

Please stop posting memes and claiming it's a PC thread

>FX and not Ryzen
>new
>using a TV as a monitor

The thread is new...not the computer.

I see. You must like dust if you run your PC without a side panel. Also, those sconces are ugly

fun fact of the day: dust is much heavier than air, so my computer never gets dusty up there

>sconces
what?

i like your setup

ty

so you have no air movement what so ever in your room?

my computer never gets dusty, trust me

I can 100% assure you it gets dusty unless your PC is defying the law of physics

So you are more aware of the dustiness of my computer than me?

>my computer never gets dusty, trust me
tfw dust

sconce: a candle holder, or a holder of another light source, that is attached to a wall with an ornamental bracket.

I do as well. You idiots downing him are just jealous you can't afford to so this and r probably running some 10 yr old piece of shit with a 15" monitor

yeah because you don't have some kind of wonder machine sitting there. Its a plain old PC which is open. 100% chance of dust to get in and settle.

Some, but not enough to warrant a dusting. And yes it's been years.

Try it. Put your tower 3ft off the ground. It won't be so much like a vacuum cleaner.

this plant looks retarded there

guys, what do i do if my pc wont connect to my monitor? it says that it cant detect the hdmi cable of the pc but it works fine when i connect my xbone. any help? thnx

unplug it and then plug it in again

ive restarted pc like 20 times, unpluged power, unplugged cable, etc... anyone think its a hardware issue?

im not the guy your replying to but i agree, i have my tower on the top part of my desk and it collects little to no dust

no need, I have a casing from this decade where things like dust filters already were invented.

I always cheap out on the case and then regret it...

Gross but that's okay